• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Argument thread

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much stick to thumbs up. Very few thumbs down.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would actually be nice if sportshoopla allowed thumbs up/down for threads and that there were statistics we could look at to see the posts that were given the most thumbs up and most thumbs down by users over the course of time here. It would also be nice if sportshoopla had statistics so you could compare all lions users thumbs/up down percentage.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try to pull that "four years for Stafford" stuff and ill thumb your ass........... Down.

4% of my negs are for that exact, valid reason.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matty the pimp.....FIVE more years of stafford!!!!

:whistle:

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the whole thumbs up/down argument its actually a useful tool when utilized appropriately by the user. Ive actually seen one poster on here say that he gave a string of thumbs down to another poster because they downvoted his posts. Thats petty and immature. It should be used solely if you strongly agree or disagree with someones posts, not because you personally dont care for another poster. I dont care for tpaul, but you dont see me thumbing down any of his posts. Unless I vehemently disagree with tpauls post (not tpaul personally) or any other poster, I will not give a thumbs down. I disagree with tpaul more than anyone else here.Ive given eight so far with many more thumbs ups, they should be used sparingly. Just my 22 cents.

I'm 1% sure, which is enough, that the last part was a blantant act of disrespect aimed at the assassination of my character. I will not tolerate this. I'm going to give you a thumbs down.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jump on the hobo train to Colorado. Bring thumbs.

Ah,.... the good ol' life of a vagabond. Ridin' the rails, whittilin', drinkin' Sterno, sittin' on thumbs.......

Screw you Petey, there's a line, and well, yeah, screw you!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You love the abuse and you know it. Just trollin back, it was more for gandy

I do, but of all things(Im showing you my Achilles heal)Lions that can get me angry, it's that dumbastard Mayhew and the financial situation he painted the franchise into. They'd have to pay double the amount any other team would to Tag him.

Im a sick fuck and love getting verbally slapped around. But Im gonna go fucking crazy when the best defender Ive rooted for my entire, fuckin, life moves on for less than he could have forced him to take for next year. Had Millenhew not needed money for Reggie Bush, Pettigrew and Shittyass Bell!:gaah:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, but of all things(Im showing you my Achilles heal)Lions that can get me angry, it's that dumbastard Mayhew and the financial situation he painted the franchise into. They'd have to pay double the amount any other team would to Tag him.

Im a sick fuck and love getting verbally slapped around. But Im gonna go fucking crazy when the best defender Ive rooted for my entire, fuckin, life moves on for less than he could have forced him to take for next year. Had Millenhew not needed money for Reggie Bush, Pettigrew and Shittyass Bell!:gaah:

Well I'll leave you alone on the Suh thing. If its any consolation, i have watched many Bears players go to other teams and have spectacular careers.

I think you guys will have maybe gotten the best years out of Suh.
#patronizing

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My co-pay is cheap on mental health. Get back to me in spring.

Really want to get to Smitty. Ask how Willie is doing in a Bears uniform?

I dont have to ask him, Willie has been the most producive member of the line for the Bears. Dude is a stud.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i miss willie young. He represented number 79 well......well at least when he wasnt getting dumb penalties..