• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Argument thread

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you fuckers go. Instead of bringing every thread to the top of the list and making me think an actual view on the Lions is made, use this thread for your "fuck you"'s and shit of that nature. Hopefully you guys can realize you're just saying the same things back and forth!!!

Go Lions!!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confirmed that a tree does in fact make a noise if it falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it. Simple video camera set up in the woods proves it.

Pretty sure the camera saw a Bear shitting in the woods too.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently this goes here.

I grew up with glasses a half a Strahan gap and dyslexic. I am well versed in bullying. A sarcactic smartass I am, a bully...LOL

I walked away from a guy at work for 2 years. After almost losing my wife and returning to work. That guy found out that bullying a stressed man was not smart. Over this 2 day period I have not made one post directed at you over this skin issue. Have copied examples of your posts. I sure have not told you how to post or what to post... I have always posted freely.

I called you the night Rob left and said we have gone too far and to back off<<<< me admitting I was at fault. Try it, it is exhilarating. I have no guilt of what I did. I do miss his him though. Funny thing I was actually defending you. Maybe I defended wrong guy.

Not one guy has bullied you. Stood up for themselves sure. Apparently anyone who now rebutts is a bully. Live through it to understand it. A failed attempt to get pitty votes. Go to the store get some streamers and party hats. I will bring the cake for the pitty party. Cry wolf elsewhere.

I will not consume my free time with you. That skin is not as thick as you think. I will have you reading that paper to find that fuck. Trustme I will amuzz you.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being told what to do though, I'll freak the fuck out over that.

Unless its to go fuck myself.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. I am surprised we have not seen pics of him in the NSFW thread actually.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amuzz or amuse? Why do i keep being brought up?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Muzzer, he's celebrating our first shitty loss more than he has any of the three wins.

I think his true colors as a Lions fan are showing through pretty damn well right now. The rest of us are pissed about losing a game we had no business losing, Muzz is happy as a clam that they lost because now he gets to gloat.

Say word one about any single Seahawk not being the greatest ever at whatever position it is they happen to play, though, and he'll come to their defense all day every day. :L

Amuzz or amuse? Why do i keep being brought up?

You amuzzed me never responding to this post just begging for you to do it. I like how you take the high road when people can't.:suds:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People secretly want your hugs.

Maybe I will take Max's idea on my way to Crime Bluff. Buy Max a beer in St.Lou and Muzz a beer in Memphis. They can have the beer I will compare ribs.

I would compare hugs, but Max does not need one.