• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Apple Cup (Because Dipoto is busy doing something else)

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to start this other than sick f waiting for the M's to do something. I guess technically I have been waiting about 44 years for them to make the right move so what about this Apple Cup?

Huskies really this bad? Cougars find QB's that can throw every year with less SportsHoopla to attract them. Crazy stuff.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While being more of a Husky fan than a Cougar fan growing up, I have met or have known more former Cougs in my life.

My ex's grandpa played QB for WSU against UW back in '47. He lost 20-0 to the Huskies that game. He was also a 3 year letterman as a SS on the baseball team where he was All Conference in '48.

The baseball coach at our local community college was the head baseball coach for WSU from '95-2000. He was the bus driver for my basketball team when I played for the CC here.

Chris Jackson, Ryan Leaf's favorite target, ran a fitness business in AZ when I coached high school basketball down there and he ran clinics for us on Saturday for a month. Nice guy.

A friend from high school played baseball as WSU for two years from 90-92 I believe. Somewhere in that time period. Got drafted by White Sox I believe.

A teacher I worked with at AZ was a LB for WSU and I read later was known as the biggest goat in an Apple Cup because he punched a Husky at the end and allowed them to run out the clock when they were about to get the ball back or something like that.

My high school teacher had a son play TE for Cougs back in the 90's(?).

About the only Husky I met was a kid that was 4 or 5 years younger than me that I played basketball against at the YMCA. He went on to play football for the Huskies. Andy Mason. I also played at the Y against a young Doug Christie who moved out of town after his freshman year. He played in the NBA for several years.

Yes, I am that damn bored waiting for some Mariners news.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While being more of a Husky fan than a Cougar fan growing up, I have met or have known more former Cougs in my life.

My ex's grandpa played QB for WSU against UW back in '47. He lost 20-0 to the Huskies that game. He was also a 3 year letterman as a SS on the baseball team where he was All Conference in '48.

The baseball coach at our local community college was the head baseball coach for WSU from '95-2000. He was the bus driver for my basketball team when I played for the CC here.

Chris Jackson, Ryan Leaf's favorite target, ran a fitness business in AZ when I coached high school basketball down there and he ran clinics for us on Saturday for a month. Nice guy.

A friend from high school played baseball as WSU for two years from 90-92 I believe. Somewhere in that time period. Got drafted by White Sox I believe.

A teacher I worked with at AZ was a LB for WSU and I read later was known as the biggest goat in an Apple Cup because he punched a Husky at the end and allowed them to run out the clock when they were about to get the ball back or something like that.

My high school teacher had a son play TE for Cougs back in the 90's(?).

About the only Husky I met was a kid that was 4 or 5 years younger than me that I played basketball against at the YMCA. He went on to play football for the Huskies. Andy Mason. I also played at the Y against a young Doug Christie who moved out of town after his freshman year. He played in the NBA for several years.

Yes, I am that damn bored waiting for some Mariners news.
Oh and I was on a train coming back from a Mariners game with Cam Cleeland. Seemed like a nice guy.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Huskies. It is a mistake by the lake. Ted Bundy was a normal ideologue until he went there.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to start this other than sick f waiting for the M's to do something. I guess technically I have been waiting about 44 years for them to make the right move so what about this Apple Cup?

Huskies really this bad? Cougars find QB's that can throw every year with less SportsHoopla to attract them. Crazy stuff.

Well you wanted Seattle to do something, here you go

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies were freaking awful this season it was super disappointing and painful to watch. Growing up in Spokane I actually have a soft spot for the Cougars and generally root for them when they're not playing UW, but that's where I got my degree so that's where my allegiance lies.

WSU was due for a win in the AC, but I'm just glad this disaster of a season is over. Hopefully DeBoer is the guy to right the ship, but we'll see. He doesn't have any P5 experience.