• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Top 25 released

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny how bama fans make up tales and stories to help compensate and cope with getting beat in the most meaningful game ever played between tOSU and Bama.
To us, it was just another Sugar Bowl. Get drunk, get laid, try not to lose too bad. Have you seen Saban's history in the Sugar Bowl when its not a national championship game? 0-3. When it is? 2-0.

I'll leave it at that. Fucking place is filled with weird voodoo.

:tb:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gotten pathetic with the hypothetical nonsense. Know what actually happened?

Ohio State went on the road in one of the most hostile environments in the country at night at Penn State, and despite playing poorly came out with a W.

Then they went on the road at night against a top 5 Michigan State team and put a hurting on them.

Then they set records against #13 Wisconsin.

Then they touched up Alabama right in their own backyard.

Then they destroyed the seemingly superior Oregon team.

We have the hardware, so keep on crying.
I find it pretty hilarious that people keep referring to New Orleans as Alabama's "backyard" :pound:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Ohio State played 6 bowl teams in the first 2/3 of the season last year. I'd love to know how many teams in the nation can say that.

Also, we all saw that the SEC wasn't so daunting come bowl season. Their showing overall was not impressive. I think the best overall win for the entire conference was Louisville.
Auburn played 11 bowl teams last year :lol: 6/8 is not a big deal

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To us, it was just another Sugar Bowl. Get drunk, get laid, try not to lose too bad. Have you seen Saban's history in the Sugar Bowl when its not a national championship game? 0-3. When it is? 2-0.

I'll leave it at that. Fucking place is filled with weird voodoo.

:tb:

Well I'm glad we took it easy on you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Bama only wins major bowl games that are championship games does that mean they won't ever win another championship considering they have to play a non championship bowl game to get to the championship game?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn also literally has nothing to do with this. Stop being an attention whore.

Auburn was on top of the football world a few years ago according to Ohio St fan logic.