• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Top 25 released

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. So yes.

If I were to say - you don't know shit about being a college professor, do you think stating that you are a college professor is an appeal to authority?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Bama only wins major bowl games that are championship games does that mean they won't ever win another championship considering they have to play a non championship bowl game to get to the championship game?
As long as it isn't played in New Orleans, we are fine.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate."

Considering some of your failures it makes sense.

And of course in the same paragraph you quote:

Their research also suggests that conversely, highly skilled individuals may underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks that are easy for them also are easy for others.[1]

Which is a huge problem in my line of work.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course in the same paragraph you quote:

Which is a huge problem in my line of work.

You appear to be on the other end of that.

no where did OSU fan logic consider Auburn on top of the college football world going into the 2011 season. It's so drastically different

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess you must be the authority here.

I suppose when it comes to the logic I used I am.

When it comes to you trying to apply to it to a completely different situation then I guess that just makes you a little lackluster in the cognitive thinking department.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose when it comes to the logic I used I am.

When it comes to you trying to apply to it to a completely different situation then I guess that just makes you a little lackluster in the cognitive thinking department.

I bet your the best at COD too.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real thread headline-AP top 25 released. Let's talk about #1 and #3.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter, this thread has been sucking and you aren't helping.

It all went down hill when you jumped in trying to compensate for Bama's loss to Ohio State

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all went down hill when you jumped in trying to compensate for Bama's loss to Ohio State

Funny because the discussion was about Florida and Urban until you started crying about it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny because the discussion was about Florida and Urban until you started crying about it.

You must have me confused with someone else. Why would anyone cry over Florida currently sucking?.................other than Florida fans.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have me confused with someone else. Why would anyone cry over Florida currently sucking?.................other than Florida fans.

Ohio St fans who can't handle what Urban did to them and that it's likely coming to them.

From champs to chomped: How Urban Meyer broke Florida football

Which even your own damn school knows.

Meyer's ability to discipline players will be watched closely

Best part: Urban negative recruiting against Florida by telling a kid's family the locker room was a terrible environment at Florida and he wouldn't let his kid go there. An environment he created.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St fans who can't handle what Urban did to them and that it's likely coming to them.

From champs to chomped: How Urban Meyer broke Florida football

Which even your own damn school knows.

Meyer's ability to discipline players will be watched closely

Best part: Urban negative recruiting against Florida by telling a kid's family the locker room was a terrible environment at Florida and he wouldn't let his kid go there. An environment he created.

I'm not concerned one iota. BUt you can continue your wishful thinking if it you helps you get over the thumping we gave Bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned one iota. BUt you can continue your wishful thinking if it you helps you get over the thumping we gave Bama.

Is that really all you have? Trying to pretend like anything said about Ohio St must be Bama fans trying to get over losing a football game?

You say you don't care, but you keep having to reply just to say that. I think you might be full of shit.

It was Meyer who declared the Florida program “broken” at the end of his last regular season game in Gainesville in November of 2010. But why was it broken?

And of course, my favorite part:

Diggs, the second-highest rated wide receiver in the country, had narrowed his list of potential schools to Maryland, Florida and Ohio State. For more than a week following National Signing Day on Feb. 1, and before Diggs eventually signed with Maryland, Meyer relentlessly pursued Diggs.

Multiple sources told Sporting News that Meyer—who won two national championships in six years at Florida and cemented his legacy as one of the game’s greatest coaches—told the Diggs family that he wouldn’t let his son go to Florida because of significant character issues in the locker room.

Character issues that we now know were fueled by a culture Meyer created. Character issues that gutted what was four years earlier the most powerful program in college football.