• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Top 25 released

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really all you have? Trying to pretend like anything said about Ohio St must be Bama fans trying to get over losing a football game?

And of course, my favorite part:

Why else would you be trying to bring up this meaningless content?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why else would you be trying to bring up this meaningless content?

I didn't dipshit. For about the 5th fucking time - You came into an existing conversation and started crying about it, while at the same time trying to claim you didn't care about it.

Which was bullshit, you obviously give huge fucks. And since I don't like you, I'm going to twist the shit outta your tits.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't dipshit. For about the 5th fucking time - You came into an existing conversation and started crying about it, while at the same time trying to claim you didn't care about it.

Which was bullshit, you obviously give huge fucks. And since I don't like you, I'm going to twist the shit outta your tits.

I Cried about what? If anything I only laughed at how shitty Florida has become. You and reality don't seem to be on the same planet.

That conversation was dead and over and yet you keep bringing it up like an insecure little turd.

It's pretty transparent that looking up at Ohio State has got you all a mess.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Cried about what? If anything I only laughed at how shitty Florida has become. You and reality don't seem to be on the same planet.

That conversation was dead and over and yet you keep bringing it up like an insecure little turd.

It's pretty transparent that looking up at Ohio State has got you all a mess.

Yes, I know - you don't care what Urban did at Florida.

You've told me like 100 times already. And I bet you'll tell me 100 more times.

But multiple former players and others close to the program say the timing of his departure was also tied to the roster he left behind. Remember it was Meyer who hinted the program that won 13 games in 2006, 2008 and 2009—and lost only 10 games from 2005-09—was flawed beyond the unsuspecting eye.

Now those issues have surfaced for all to see. Left in the wake of Meyer’s resignation were problems that can destroy a coaching career: drug use among players, a philosophy of preferential treatment for certain players, a sense of entitlement among all players and roster management by scholarship manipulation.

The coach who holds himself above the seedy underbelly of the game, who as an ESPN television analyst in 2011 publicly berated the ills of college football, left a program mired in the very things he has criticized.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know - you don't care what Urban did at Florida.

You've told me like 100 times already. And I bet you'll tell me 100 more times.

Only when you try to tell me different.

Urban Leaves Florida in shambles

wins National Title for OSU.

Takes over #1 recruiting for OSU for the next two years

What is there to cry about?