• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Poll Released 10-13-13

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about A&M being in the top-10 with a loss and their best win being an almost loss at Ole Miss?

Cam, some how this post is directed at the Alabama fan base. Stop spewing your Alabama hate in this thread.:whistle:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about A&M being in the top-10 with a loss and their best win being an almost loss at Ole Miss?

No arguments from me. I thought V Tech was a tougher opponent than A&M and fundamentally played us better than A&M, they just didn't have Johnny Rat-Claws. Now if A&M had V Tech's Defense, or vice versa, there would be no question who would win it all this year.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam, some how this post is directed at the Alabama fan base. Stop spewing your Alabama hate in this thread.:whistle:

scrubs-evil-look-o.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No arguments from me. I thought V Tech was a tougher opponent than A&M and fundamentally played us better than A&M, they just didn't have Johnny Rat-Claws. Now if A&M had V Tech's Defense, or vice versa, there would be no question who would win it all this year.

I agree. I would have A&M lopped into the same category as VT, Michigan State, Florida, etc...as teams being really good on one side of the ball and extremely mediocre on the other. I think Baylor will be in the same category when their schedule gets a little harder.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Distract much?

I still haven't seen an Ohio Taint or B-one-G fan counter my points that the conference sucks ass.

Bashing Nebraska (who's been crappy for 10 years) doesn't make your case. It's just shooting the messenger.

Why has such a crappy Nebraska team had so much success in the B-one-G that they lead the conference in overall wins since they've joined?

Why can't B-one-G teams beat anyone of substance OOC?

What quality wins in 2011, 2012, or 2013 does Ohio Taint have to justify a top 5 ranking?

A conference that sucks ass would probably have more than 1 team that's below .500, regardless of schedule.

Do you think it makes you look cool dogging your own team? Think maybe some SEC fans will think you're cool? Or do you just want people to be like "Nebraska isn't that bad"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A conference that sucks ass would probably have more than 1 team that's below .500, regardless of schedule.

Do you think it makes you look cool dogging your own team? Think maybe some SEC fans will think you're cool? Or do you just want people to be like "Nebraska isn't that bad"

The B-one-G couldn't even fill it's bowl allotment last year.

Nebraska IS bad. Their coaching is poor across the board, and they have one of the worst defenses in college football for 3 years running.

That nobody in the B-one-G has a better overall record than them since they've joined says a multitude about the B-one-G suckage.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3, 2, 1,

bleh bleh, bleh Nebraska, yada yada yada

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we're ranked too low. WTF is this about? We're undefeated en sech. Who else can say that?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nebraska IS bad. Their coaching is poor across the board, and they have one of the worst defenses in college football for 3 years running.

That nobody in the B-one-G has a better overall record than them since they've joined says a multitude about the B-one-G suckage.

We had 2 bowl eligible teams on a ban you fucking moron. There were 3 out of 12 teams that weren't bowl eligible. This is why you are being called out for being the troll you are.

I don't recall anyone saying the B1G was full of world-beaters. The conference has certainly fallen short of expectations. As an OSU fan, I'm ecstatic. We look great and have won 18 straight games. The only team in the nation I think that would beat OSU no question is Oregon. Everyone else has at least as many flaws as OSU, if not more. Prove me wrong.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 2 bowl eligible teams on a ban you fucking moron. There were 3 out of 12 teams that weren't bowl eligible. This is why you are being called out for being the troll you are.

I don't recall anyone saying the B1G was full of world-beaters. The conference has certainly fallen short of expectations. As an OSU fan, I'm ecstatic. We look great and have won 18 straight games. The only team in the nation I think that would beat OSU no question is Oregon. Everyone else has at least as many flaws as OSU, if not more. Prove me wrong.

Did the B-one-G fill it's bowl allotment?

Answer: NO

Winning 18 straight against shit teams is meaningless. Do that in the SEC then come talk to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon, stanford, alabama, clemson, fsu would destroy osu. Prove me wrong...

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing it shows is that there wasn't a team who had two straight good years. It says nothing about the strength of individual teams within that specific year. By your logic, 2009 Texas can't have been a great team because 2010 Texas went 5-7.

I agree with you that there are some bad teams in the B1G, but it doesn't discount the strength of 2011 Wisconsin, 2011 Michigan State (you may have beaten them, but they beat the SEC RU), or 2012 Ohio State.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the best troll jobs in awhile. I refuse to believe red alert is being serious.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i'd take a 2 loss SEC team over an undefeated small10 team.