• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Poll Released 10-13-13

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing a mid-major schedule to a major conference schedule. You keep get funnier and funnier.

Couldn't even win the mid-major conference known as the B1G when playing a team who was ranked 3rd in their division and backed into the CCG due to post season bans. OUCH

Nebraska has beaten every B-one-G team they faced at least once. Most of them both times they've played. They had the toughest B-one-G schedule available their first 2 years and ended up with the best overall record in the B-one-G.

Tell us again how much Nebraska sucks. We already know that.

If you're to say Nebraska sucks, what does that tell you about the rest of the B-one-G?

You know damn well what that means. LMAO!!!!

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only the B1G handed out a "You're team has beaten every conference team you've played at least once" chamionship trophy ...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only the B1G handed out a "You're team has beaten every conference team you've played at least once" chamionship trophy ...

Unfortunately there wouldn't be room for it in Nebraska's trophy cases.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately there wouldn't be room for it in Nebraska's trophy cases.

No wonder Nebraska can't recruit at an elite level anymore. You all can't even afford to buy more trophy cases.
"Sorry Mr. 5 star recruit, we ran out of chairs. But if you would just following me to our 2 port garage ... I mean weight room ... we have very comfy shag carpeting."

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is red alert such an inflammatory troll? He wasn't like this last year. Did his account get hacked by SoCalPal?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin should be higher. Oregon should be #1

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder Nebraska can't recruit at an elite level anymore. You all can't even afford to buy more trophy cases.
"Sorry Mr. 5 star recruit, we ran out of chairs. But if you would just following me to our 2 port garage ... I mean weight room ... we have very comfy shag carpeting."

I'll give you 2 out of 10 for originality and a 1 for humor. As far as the nuts are concerned, the Skers and Nuts are even in League head to head wins, and the blowout loss was because we have a Nut Alumni as head coach who still hasn't figured it out yet --> also referring to our UCLA loss this year. Most Husker fans realize the Nuts and Badgers are the top two in the Conference as of now. But none of that matters to you since your a troll and there are more games to be played.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it is hard to compare Urban's group to other conferences right now. If they make it through the season undefeated or even as conference champs, then the bowl game will be the measuring stick - until then, just keep winning. As for top ten ~ sure why not.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it is hard to compare Urban's group to other conferences right now. If they make it through the season undefeated or even as conference champs, then the bowl game will be the measuring stick - until then, just keep winning. As for top ten ~ sure why not.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you 2 out of 10 for originality and a 1 for humor. As far as the nuts are concerned, the Skers and Nuts are even in League head to head wins, and the blowout loss was because we have a Nut Alumni as head coach who still hasn't figured it out yet --> also referring to our UCLA loss this year. Most Husker fans realize the Nuts and Badgers are the top two in the Conference as of now. But none of that matters to you since your a troll and there are more games to be played.

Congrats for catching us in your first year with our worst team in years, even though you lucked your way to a win only because Braxton got hurt. Even your fellow Husker fans on here admit that. Nobody is stupid enough to think for a second that Nebraska is remotely close to OSU's level. Only a few teams in the entire nation are.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The corncobs are rustling some acorn jimmies up in hurr.....up in hurr.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is red alert such an inflammatory troll? He wasn't like this last year. Did his account get hacked by SoCalPal?

"Inflammatory troll"? I'm just telling it like it is. It's not my problem you don't want to see it.

If Nebraska sucks (like the B-one-G homers keep reiterating), and their record is...

Michigan St (2-0)
Penn St (2-0)
Iowa (2-0)
Minnesota (2-0)
Illinois (1-0)
Purdue (1-0)
Michigan (1-1)
Northwestern (1-1)
Ohio St (1-1)
Wisconsin (1-2)

Then the B-one-G is by far the most over-rated conference in CFB. I've felt this for decades and only since a now horrible Nebraska team is in their conference playing them regularly has it been verified. I've been saying this since last year and polls now agree with me other than still having Ohio Taint vastly over-rated. They should be 12th -14th. No way they are top 10, they don't play anybody in or out of conference.

Watch out you don't get beat by a MAC team....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats for catching us in your first year with our worst team in years, even though you lucked your way to a win only because Braxton got hurt. Even your fellow Husker fans on here admit that. Nobody is stupid enough to think for a second that Nebraska is remotely close to OSU's level. Only a few teams in the entire nation are.

You keep saying that as some type of justification for beating a bunch of nobody's out of conference and beating a bunch of shitty teams in conference.

Ohio Taint is the most over-rated team in CFB. The B-one-G is the most over-rated conference in CFB.

Show the board why they are not, without using Boise St analogy.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your scoring on my joke sucks ass ... You must be an AP voter.

Calling me a troll? Brah ... its called sarcasm ... brah

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how great Northwestern is. hahahahahaha

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how great Northwestern is. hahahahahaha

Careful now ... Nebraska plays NW on the road. What happens if they lose that game?

Your attempts at offering a mod a rub and tug to delete this post might fail.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful now ... Nebraska plays NW on the road. What happens if they lose that game?

Your attempts at offering a mod a rub and tug to delete this post might fail.

Did I say Nebraska would beat Northwestern? I'm saying Nebraska sucks just like you guys are saying.

You won't see me bragging about beating a propped up, over-rated Northwestern team that has beaten nobody the last couple years.

I'll leave that boasting to Ohio Taint and Wisconsin.