• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone see this Bama fan?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be more long runs to come, get used to it Bammers! :nod:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it won't, shut your mouth!!

I'm just glad A&M's defense is much worse than VT's. Hopefully our line can get some push in that sumbitch.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtfbama_medium.gif

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it won't, shut your mouth!!

I'm just glad A&M's defense is much worse than VT's. Hopefully our line can get some push in that sumbitch.

Dont get ahead of your self just yet. dont forget last year the same kind of assumption could have been made about A&M after the LaTech game.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There may be a few more long runs - especially by the likes of JM, but I'm much more concerned about big plays allowed by the secondary. Saw some susceptibility last night - a couple of almost big pass plays.

If Bama can bone up its o-line, it won't matter - so long as the offense can score more often than Bama's stout D allows scores by other offenses.

This likely won't be the dominant Bama teams we've seen over the past couple of years, but Bama need not be dominant - just need to win.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "

:laugh3::lol::10: