• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone going to the parade tomorrow?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized...

They announced Velez, Ford, Rohlinger and Burriss, but...

No Zito.

I think Zito earned a lot of respect with how he acted to his placement on the team. I would have liked to have heard him get some cheers for that...

They announced him. It was brief. "Helped in the regular season, No. 75..."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They announced him. It was brief. "Helped in the regular season, No. 75..."

Yeah, him and Rowand both got cheered. The only real buzzkill was Ryan Rohlinger, poor kid. Great stuff though, all around. Buster's speech was short but to the point.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, him and Rowand both got cheered. The only real buzzkill was Ryan Rohlinger, poor kid. Great stuff though, all around. Buster's speech was short but to the point.

Kid is all business, no messing around.

He will be a leader for years to come.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a good time. Could barely see or hear anything, but it was being a part of the celebration. Real tired now.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you are paying off a bet? I thought bets on message boards were supposed to be ignored...

lol, well played Cal. Sorry just got back home from SF.

Had a good time. Could barely see or hear anything, but it was being a part of the celebration. Real tired now.

Me too, the way they situated the speakers (forward facing only) was a poor choice. Another couple of amps wouldn't have hurt either.

Sorry Robo, missed your post, was already on my way to the Bay.

I hope you all had a good time for those who went.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened with Rohlinger? I missed that.

Me too must have missed that one. I thought Aubrey struggled a little bit get that thong out/off. Also, I found it funny that the MC guy kept saying "U-U" for the U - Ribe chant. Numb nuts.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is all business, no messing around.

He will be a leader for years to come.

Yes, he will be.

*My favorite picture..with the "We Did It!" sign and Posey's arm raised like a champion. I have this in HD but it's too large to upload.

Attachments

• 4798.jpg
    4798.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 24

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, well played Cal. Sorry just got back home from SF.

Me too, the way they situated the speakers (forward facing only) was a poor choice. Another couple of amps wouldn't have hurt either.

Sorry Robo, missed your post, was already on my way to the Bay.

I hope you all had a good time for those who went.

I recorded the replay of the thing on my DVR, so I'll watch what I missed. LOL.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there, the BART was mad! I had to go to a different BART station due to the parking situation. Great times, lots of comedians, used my phone to take mostly videos of the cable cars passing by and got Posey, Huff displaying the rally thong, and Torres walking on the streets. I don't think I can post vids here, but I'll find what few pics I have.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there, the BART was mad! I had to go to a different BART station due to the parking situation. Great times, lots of comedians, used my phone to take mostly videos of the cable cars passing by and got Posey, Huff displaying the rally thong, and Torres walking on the streets. I don't think I can post vids here, but I'll find what few pics I have.

Thanks. Glad you had fun.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, whoever was in charge of directing the parade yesterday, I have to give that person(s) props for allowing the Cal marching band to lead the way for the festivities. I attended Cal, and we all received the bad news about our baseball team getting the axe due to financial hardships. I thought it was pretty cool and was one of the many ways in which this organization has exemplified professionalism throughout the entire season (i.e. applauding Bobby Cox at the end of game 4).