• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown throws tantrum at deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is what I said false? Have not the strong and intelligent always dominated the weak and ignorant throughout history? Didn't say whether it was wrong or right, just saying that it is factually correct and is an innate part of, not only human nature, but the nature of all species.

Ignorant is a matter of perspective. They wanted to live in the bush. They might say you are ignorant about that.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like an adult toddler.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching him play football at an incredible level was awesome.

Him being born was better for us all than you being born.

Listen to yourself. You ooze Hate.
oh man, your shit is getting weak.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have EN on ignore but obviously he's still the same old idiot. Let me guess, he's either defending AB (not likely) or more likely defending that racist piece of shit poster.

I know I scared you in the redskins forum so you whined and got the political thread taken down.

You weak bitches stick together now.:thumb:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have EN on ignore but obviously he's still the same old idiot. Let me guess, he's either defending AB (not likely) or more likely defending that racist piece of shit poster.
hes actually still replying to you, when you directly state hes on ignore, smart

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said “negroes” which is racist aren’t as smart as other cultures which is racist fucking bullshit

@fordman84 this guy needs to be banned. You just can’t accept racism on your he Hoop. Get this dirt bag out of here. @Shaggy youve been called out a few times. You OK with racists?

You’re a race baiter and a closet racist yourself who is trying to hide his own racism with this post.

I make NO statement about @Montalban posts but YOU claiming the word the word “*****” is racist is not correct and just another example of your race baiting. Ever heard of this organization...

UNITED ***** COLLEGE FUND Careers and Employment

Is that a racist organization? According to you it is. You reference nice hard working Hispanic woman and talk about how they “fuck”. you call people in the military “dumb”. you’re a self admitted elitist. I could go on but everyone here knows you.

If this TRULY offended you then send a private message and not this grandiose BS. This was done for a reason... to TRY and cover up YOUR BS... it’s not working.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a race baiter and a closet racist yourself who is trying to hide his own racism with this post.

I make NO statement about @Montalban posts but YOU claiming the word the word “*****” is racist is not correct and just another example of your race baiting. Ever heard of this organization...

UNITED ***** COLLEGE FUND Careers and Employment

Is that a racist organization? According to you it is. You reference nice hard working Hispanic woman and talk about how they “fuck”. you call people in the military “dumb”. you’re a self admitted elitist. I could go on but everyone here knows you.

If this TRULY offended you then send a private message and not this grandiose BS. This was done for a reason... to TRY and cover up YOUR BS... it’s not working.

You are a moron.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a moron.

The word is not universally derogatory.

When southern Utah residents proposed changing the name of ***** Bill Canyon in 2015, the president of the Salt Lake City chapter of the NAACP argued that the name was not offensive and should not be changed. She told the Salt Lake Tribune that she was disappointed when it was renamed Grandstaff Canyon last year.

In a recent census 56K people wrote in ***** rather than choosing the box for black or African American.

It’s a generational word that was used proudly by civil rights leaders. Sure times have changed and many find it inappropriate but it’s still used today.

I’m calling out that race baiter PE1 for his BS.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty simply AB, don't act like an ass clown and you don't have to worry about the video becoming public.

I have no idea if this is CTE related and obviously none of you do either. But here is a guy who has been a dick head pretty much his entire life, he later finds himself incredibly wealthy as he is being told by anyone and everyone how great he is. It's not unheard of for a person with this personality to have this type of behavior increase exponentially. Pretty common actually.

Most people who follow the Steelers say he wasn't like this before the Burffict hit that gave him that concussion. There's a guy on morning radio in NY that did mornings in Pitt for 3 years who got along with him great, until that hit. Lots of Steeler fans on this site say the say thing. Decent guy before that hit, madman after.
Do you have any examples of erratic behavior on his part before the hit? I'm not that huge a football fan so if he did dumb shit in college or early on with Pitt I'd probably miss it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is not universally derogatory.

When southern Utah residents proposed changing the name of ***** Bill Canyon in 2015, the president of the Salt Lake City chapter of the NAACP argued that the name was not offensive and should not be changed. She told the Salt Lake Tribune that she was disappointed when it was renamed Grandstaff Canyon last year.

In a recent census 56K people wrote in ***** rather than choosing the box for black or African American.

It’s a generational word that was used proudly by civil rights leaders. Sure times have changed and many find it inappropriate but it’s still used today.

I’m calling out that race baiter PE1 for his BS.

Go up to a black person, call them a ***** and report back to us what happens.

Race baiter? Jesus man. I like messing around with you but this isn’t a time to joke. Dude is a dirt bag racist and you coming running to defend him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go up to a black person, call them a ***** and report back to us what happens.

Race baiter? Jesus man. I like messing around with you but this isn’t a time to joke. Dude is a dirt bag racist and you coming running to defend him.

How did I defend him? I specifically said I’m not commenting about him. TOY? I call BS!

Some view the word as distasteful but it’s not racist. THAT’S my point. You called it a racist word. I’m pointing that it it’s used and accepted today in certain circumstances.

Stop defelecting. This is about YOU and your actions.

While we’re at it... why don’t you walk up to @handicappers housekeeper and tell her she fucks because she’s Hispanic. See how that works out for ya.

Or you could walk up to somebody in the military and tell them they’re stupid or dumb... I’d love to be there for that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I defend him? I specifically said I’m not commenting about him. TOY? I call BS!

Some view the word as distasteful but it’s not racist. THAT’S my point. You called it a racist word. I’m pointing that it it’s used and accepted today in certain circumstances.

Stop defelecting. This is about YOU and your actions.

It’s about me?
Go up to a black person, call them a *****. Let us know if they had a problem with it or not. It’s completely racist. Jesus man where the hell do you live to not get that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s about me?
Go up to a black person, call them a *****. Let us know if they had a problem with it or not. It’s completely racist. Jesus man where the hell do you live to not get that.

Why don’t you walk up to someone in the military and call them dumb or stupid? Let me know how that works out for you

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this thread was a wild ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.