• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown throws tantrum at deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teezy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does AB play in the NFL again? Not sure he does the way he is handling everything, seems to just be getting worse.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the mental illness or brain damage excuse. The guy's an asshole, he has always been an asshole and now with millions of dollars and fans who tell him how great he is this entitlement just magnified his personal issues. No he deserves everything he will get and then some, I'm sure this case will go well for him.

Suck a dick Antonio Brown.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL What a fuckin' idiot!

Maybe he doesnt know in a civil case a jury (or judge) can award damages of more than what the plaintiff is asking. Screwing up & not cooperating with a deposition isnt looked at in a very kind light by courts.
He will find that out soon, more than once I'm guessing

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the mental illness or brain damage excuse. The guy's an asshole, he has always been an asshole and now with millions of dollars and fans who tell him how great he is this entitlement just magnified his personal issues. No he deserves everything he will get and then some, I'm sure this case will go well for him.

He deserves what's coming his way but I do believe there is more wrong with him than just narcissism

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve gotta be honest... I generally agree with your premise but in this case I’m really starting to believe it’s mental illness. I don’t think it’s CTE because CTE is generally associated with aggressive behavior. This appears to be something different. I liken it too lack of impulse control. I’m certainly no doctor but this behavior is just too strange for me to believe it’s just narcissistic behavior. I’m really starting to think something else is going on here.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This right here^

Everybody thinks they're an online doctor Oz and can diagnose a brain injury on a guy they've never met, simply because the person is a complete and utter asshole who just happens to play football for a living.

"oooh ya, i tell ya, that looks like CTE to me, boy howdy, i really know what the fuck i'm talkin' about here! a'hyuck-derp!"

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like everyone else the strong and intelligent(The Asiatic) have always dominated and controlled the weak and ignorant (the *****). Had to blame them. Africa was a gold mine.

@Shaggy

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think brain damage & mental illness don't exist, that it's nothing more than an excuse? If so damn. There's no doubt something's wrong with AB's head. And it goes beyond just being an asshole.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a racist jackass.
Is what I said false? Have not the strong and intelligent always dominated the weak and ignorant throughout history? Didn't say whether it was wrong or right, just saying that it is factually correct and is an innate part of, not only human nature, but the nature of all species.
Don't look at everything so narrow-mindedly. Not every observation about a group of people is "racist". Geez, idiots like you use that word as a weapon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is what I said false? Have not the strong and intelligent always dominated the weak and ignorant throughout history? Didn't say whether it was wrong or right, just saying that it is factually correct and is an innate part of, not only human nature, but the nature of all species.
Don't look at everything so narrow-mindedly. Not every observation about a group of people is "racist". Geez, idiots like you use that word as a weapon.

Go fuck yourself you worthless racist.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself you worthless racist.
Calm down you whiny bitch. You and your silly "racist" nonsense is tiresome.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you said is racist bullshit and not factually right.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes - That's why the Democratic party is falling apart. :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is not to make the truth unacceptable or in some cases illegal. The answer is truth and open discussion, improving yourself and stopping the behavior that normal members of society find abhorant. You can't bury your head in the sand and continue the ways that keep you on the bottom rung of society by using the "you are a racist if you don't accept my behavior" nonsense.

In comment # 37 you said black people are "weak & ingorant".

Now go put your white robe on, hang your confederate flag from your rusty truck & yell at people that don't share your racist thoughts. The only nonsense right now is from you.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... that or he's faking this so he can claim the NFL gave him brain issues so he can sue.
This... Not buyin it. Too quick of a decent from stardom for this to be legit. He's a nutcase, but I'd be willing to bet someone in AB's PR/agency is trying to spin this situation. He knows he's basically kissed his career goodbye, so where does he pull money from now? This could pay huge dividends for him if he sets the stage.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part? Do you think the African negros just said "Sure, we'd love to be slaves" and jumped aboard the ships? Don't be ridiculous. They succumbed to it because there was nothing they could do about it. They were weak and ignorant. They could not organize because they could not read or write and they could not defend themselves because they wee still using spears when the Westerners were using cannon.
No they didn't say they wanted to be slaves. They were SOLD by their leaders. There's a big difference between volunteering and being forced to do something.

Of course a small brain racist wouldn't understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.