• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANTONIO BROWN OFFICIALLY RULED OUT

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merrill Hoge just said this on ESPN. It will be out soon.
I don't know, everything I'm seeing says the Steelers are feeling "pretty good" that he'll play.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merrill Hoge just said this on ESPN. It will be out soon.

Did you give up on Ben like you did the Steelers with your mid-season comments....

You know the one where you said you were done with them this year!!!!!

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you give up on Ben like you did the Steelers with your mid-season comments....

You know the one where you said you were done with them this year!!!!!

Haha. I might have said that after the Ravens loss.

Hey I am as pessimistic as one can be. Helps me temper down my expectations. I start the season 0-16 and with every win change it to 1-15, 2-14, etc.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I might have said that after the Ravens loss.

Hey I am as pessimistic as one can be. Helps me temper down my expectations. I start the season 0-16 and with every win change it to 1-15, 2-14, etc.

Then as a Steeler fan, you should know the only thing that would keep Ben out of this game would be a toe tag!!!

And I would take Ben at 50% before I would take any other QB in the NFL!!!!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still do it Pittsburgh, Go Steelers!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Jesus continues to love the Patriots, as the Path just gets easier and easier

Even if Pats win Sat they still would have to go to Mile-High imo. That's a hard place to win, esp with that D. Doesnt matter who plays for Pitt or NE. Harris Jr, Talib and Ward ( not sure if still injured) is a tough matchup. Now I know that Brown is a tough match up for anyone , but think the rest of the team can be contained and see Ben if he plays with a few picks and sacks. Belichick blew HFA for NE with his shitty coaching since that Denver game( time mgmt up 7 late and have ball with a little over 2 min and 3 straight passes?) Smart pooch onsides vs Philly up 14, defer in OT vs Jets never to see the ball, and run the entire first half vs Miami and then threw in second half ?.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Pats win Sat they still would have to go to Mile-High imo. That's a hard place to win, esp with that D. Doesnt matter who plays for Pitt or NE. Harris Jr, Talib and Ward ( not sure if still injured) is a tough matchup. Now I know that Brown is a tough match up for anyone , but think the rest of the team can be contained and see Ben if he plays with a few picks and sacks. Belichick blew HFA for NE with his shitty coaching since that Denver game( time mgmt up 7 late and have ball with a little over 2 min and 3 straight passes?) Smart pooch onsides vs Philly up 14, defer in OT vs Jets never to see the ball, and run the entire first half vs Miami and then threw in second half ?.

Ward is probable to play in the game. From what I understand the Broncos should have pretty much every player but possibly Brock Osweiler healthy enough to play in the game.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Hoge's ties to the Steelers organization he might have gotten an inside scoop, but I'll believe he's playing until I see him standing on the sidelines in street clothes.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Hoge's ties to the Steelers organization he might have gotten an inside scoop, but I'll believe he's playing until I see him standing on the sidelines in street clothes.

Yup this is how I feel. I mean Big Ben has been carted off the field multiple times this season yet here he is still playing. Brian Billick actually called him a "Drama Queen" on the radio as he does like to ham up his injuries then somehow miraculously get on the field and do well. The more he talks about his injuries the more it honestly makes me think he is playing. Usually if they are hurting that much they try to cover it up so the team has no clue how bad of shape the player actually is in.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well they shouldn't have lost the first game in Denver either so I remain optimistic....

First they have to beat KC though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the official Steelers injury report still has Roethlisberger listed as questionable. He did throw on a limited basis today so right now I think Hoge might have jumped the gun just a bit.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole season has left me thinking "what if...?"

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you guys know?

Burfict is part of The Conspiracy! The NFL made Burfict take out Brown so that the Broncos could beat the Steelers and set up another Brady-Manning AFCCG.

@HammerDown is also in on The Conspiracy because another Brady-Manning AFCCG makes for great thread fodder.

@sonnyblack65 and the other Patriot fans are part of The Conspiracy. They are the ones who took out Maclin to make sure KC couldn't beat New England.

It's all a great big Conspiracy to ensure a Brady-Manning AFCCG!

#TheConspiracy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Jesus continues to love the Patriots, as the Path just gets easier and easier
Jesus started loving them after week 17. It was slightly earlier but week 17 was the defining momemt. You remember right after Chip Kelly and company eliminated the G-spots from the POs. Thus leading to Tom Cocklin getting fired. Enjoy the off season. Glad to see the traveling circus does depart NY/NJ. G-spots, Yets and the Bills how to represent NY.