• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANTONIO BROWN OFFICIALLY RULED OUT

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers ruled out receiver
Antonio Brownicon-article-link.gif for Sunday’s AFC Divisional Playoff game on Friday morning with a concussion, but the news is better on quarterback Ben Roethlisbergericon-article-link.gif. Roethlisberger is listed as questionable with a shoulder injury he suffered in the AFC Wild Card game.

“I thought he did a nice job,” said Coach Mike Tomlin of Roethlisberger’s performance in Friday’s practice. “He did everything we asked him to do. I was very specific about what I asked him to do. I wanted to see a variety of throws. I wanted to see enough, no more.”

Ben questionable; Brown, Williams out 

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough news. I will root for the Steelers to win this Sunday, but I don't see it happening.

I'm not feeling a win either, but for different reasons. There are no other AB's on the roster, but WR is the deepest position on the team imo...should they lose, he won't be the reason. Ben is the key...I'm just not sure what he'll be able to do...I don't care if they have 10 holding penalties on the OL, gotta keep Ben upright.

What I foresee is a hit on Ben and Landry Jones finishing this game...hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not feeling a win either, but for different reasons. There are no other AB's on the roster, but WR is the deepest position on the team imo...should they lose, he won't be the reason. Ben is the key...I'm just not sure what he'll be able to do...I don't care if they have 10 holding penalties on the OL, gotta keep Ben upright.

What I foresee is a hit on Ben and Landry Jones finishing this game...hopefully I'm wrong.

That's how I see it going, too. Ben will start, but against the Denver pass rush, I don't see him lasting the whole game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I see it going, too. Ben will start, but against the Denver pass rush, I don't see him lasting the whole game.

The only saving grace imo is idt DEN is going to score a ton either...over/under...I like under 40

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about this Steeler fans....what a drag.

Hey, where's keystone to bullshit this thread?

Steelers aren't even close to being out of this game because of injuries like you want to believe. Only reason Broncos have home field advantage and not instead a possible 6th seed, is a gift from the Patriots.

Excuses don't lose games.

170996117071234789_gEAA9q87_f.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers aren't even close to being out of this game because of injuries like you want to believe. Only reason Broncos have home field advantage and not instead a possible 6th seed, is a gift from the Patriots.

View attachment 77222

How fucking retarded.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 77222

Well I would say it has more to do with how the Chiefs started the season than that of the Patriots. Us winning the division guaranteed at least the 4 seed in the playoffs. The Patriots losing 4 of the final 6 games was just icing on the cake for seeding.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say it has more to do with how the Chiefs started the season than that of the Patriots. Us winning the division guaranteed at least the 4 seed in the playoffs. The Patriots losing 4 of the final 6 games was just icing on the cake for seeding.

Win over the Chargers was huge for Denver but I still have to give Patriots credit for HFA. With or without injury they are a better team than they played the final 6 games.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking retarded.

Now I remember you, in 7th grade when you failed that history test and told the teacher "my dog ate my notebook with all my good excuses".

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember you, in 7th grade when you failed that history test and told the teacher "my dog ate my notebook with all my good excuses".

More retarded shit because that's all you have.

When a team faces significant injuries to major players the excuse is valid because it's NOT THE SAME TEAM. It's a different group of players that apparently one is required to root for and boast about because they have the same uniform on.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win over the Chargers was huge for Denver but I still have to give Patriots credit for HFA. With or without injury they are a better team than they played the final 6 games.

Oh I agree the Patriots definitely helped out with crashing at the end of the year. Going to be interesting to see how they come out here this first game. I have no clue what to expect from them.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More retarded shit because that's all you have.

When a team faces significant injuries to major players the excuse is valid because it's NOT THE SAME TEAM. It's a different group of players that apparently one is required to root for and boast about because they have the same uniform on.

Thing is homer, football's a team sport and injuries are part of the game. If your team's going to be a champion then your entire team has to step up. Remember Cassel, the guy stepped up.

And what is it with the name calling, kid crap.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is homer, football's a team sport and injuries are part of the game. If your team's going to be a champion then your entire team has to step up. Remember Cassel, the guy stepped up.

And what is it with the name calling, kid crap.

1) Yes, they're part of the game and influence it a great deal when they involve key players. If the Pats had lost the SB last year and I tried to blame it on losing Jerod Mayo, you'd have every right to take me to task. We were relatively healthy last year, thus the win. Just like the Seahawks the year before.

2) Cassel stepped up?! WTF?, Brady would have won ring #4 with that team. Cassel never did shit again.

3) Where did I name call?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno how reliable the tweet is but: