• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another trade idea I need a WR in a bad way thoughts

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so I just traded stafford and sproles for luck and Kenneth Dixon. But im looking to upgrade my WR postion right now all I have is Antonio brown, devante Adams, Marvin jones right now. I'm looking to make this deal right now. My Andrew luck and Paul Perkins for his Demarius Thomas or Michael Thomas plus Blake bortles ( who I will probably drop for Tyrod Taylor on waivers cause he has a great schedule in the playoffs. What do ya think of the trade if you need a WR? I can also include my Vikings Defense in the deal. My team right now is this

QB Luck, Rivers
RB Bell, Elliot, Dion Lewis, Thomas Rawls, Kenneth Dixon, Paul Perkins, alf Morris, toussiant
WR Antonio brown, devante Adams, Marvin jones
TE Rudolph
D/st Vikings, Ravens
K santos

This is 0.5 PPR.

Need all the help I can get guys thanks! It's crunch time

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also another deal I'm considering is my Thomas Rawls for Jj Nelson. Let me know what you guys think

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't sell Rawls for that Nelson.

The first one seems okay, but I'm not one to ask about DT.... I don't really like him in fantasy.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the point of trading for Luck if you're just going to turn around and deal him?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the point of trading for Luck if you're just going to turn around and deal him?

You answered it. He's trying to turn his Luck around. :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would deal Rawls for a handful of magic beans if you can.

Also no reason to carry 2 defenses now that both are done with byes, whichever can bring you the biggest return, trade email.
Rawls' name value and Minny could probably net a very nice WR2, Rawls ain't gonna help you, and the Ravens are perfectly fine to ride the rest of the way, make a deal there

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would deal Rawls for a handful of magic beans if you can.

Also no reason to carry 2 defenses now that both are done with byes, whichever can bring you the biggest return, trade email.
Rawls' name value and Minny could probably net a very nice WR2, Rawls ain't gonna help you, and the Ravens are perfectly fine to ride the rest of the way, make a deal there

Magic beans? That's a little harsh lol. He probably could take over lead role duties soon