• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not insecure. The Packers beat the Lions, and you brought up the Seahawks, so I used that as an analogy. Yet, you have the nerve to call posters her dolts. Wow, dude, just wow...

I've made my case about Suh. You can either deal with it and move on, or keep getting destroyed. Your choice.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I've won this debate. No one in this thread offered NOT EVEN ONE OUNCE of proof of Suh being the "Dirtiest Player". Good try though. A for effort. Can't wait to see how the playoffs turn out. You guys might be eating a lot of crow.

You've won nothing. Your questions were answered by others, so no reason for me to repeat the answer.

Where have you seen me spouting off about how awesome the Packers are and what they're going to accomplish.

You are a trolling idiot, and your getting rolled in this thread...you should probably stop...of course how much worse could you make yourself look?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I've won this debate. No one in this thread offered NOT EVEN ONE OUNCE of proof of Suh being the "Dirtiest Player". Good try though. A for effort. Can't wait to see how the playoffs turn out. You guys might be eating a lot of crow.

:L step away from the pipe man.

Reminds of another Lion poster who self annoints himself a master debater.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The one over my bed so I can get a good view of your mom.

My mother is dead...which makes you look like an even larger idiot....keep up the bad work

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L step away from the pipe man.

Reminds of another Lion poster who self annoints himself a master debater.

I'm done with this guy, I can't do anything to him that he hasn't already done to himself.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've won nothing. Your questions were answered by others, so no reason for me to repeat the answer.

Where have you seen me spouting off about how awesome the Packers are and what they're going to accomplish.

You are a trolling idiot, and your getting rolled in this thread...you should probably stop...of course how much worse could you make yourself look?

I'm a troller because I pointed out how none of you could make a coherent argument about Suh? Okay buddy.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he did it, I think it was completely on purpose. However, he won't be suspended. If only because it's a playoff game.

If next week were a regular season game, I think he'd be suspended for sure.

Either way, I'd bet he'll get a nice fine. Heck, he may be playing in the playoffs for free.

Though, it's hard to argue that he didn't do it on purpose. 1st step, oops, yeah, that happens...but then, after knowing Rodgers was down there, to take the second step at all (no matter how long he 'lingered' or not) is 100% on him. Even his reaction (or lack there of) lets you know he knew what he was doing. When you accidently step on something, your immediate reaction is to pull your foot up and to look at what you are stepping on (heck he could have been stepping on a teammate, right) except he doesn't do that. Why...because he knew.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the proof is right there that it's intentional.

There is no way you can't feel tell that your stepping on a guys leg. So when you step on it twice, you know it's what the guy wants to do. And it you need more proof. Watch his right foot. You see how he just picks it up off the ground and it just hangs there for a second ...that is so his left foot which is stepping on Rodgers leg has all of his weight on it.

This Zebra can't change his stripes.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that can be argued is what will the punishment be. This was clearly intentional and Suh was wrong on so many levels for doing that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intent Is the important thing. Do I think it was on purpose? Of course it was. But, he is such an experienced douche bag that he played it off like he didn't know what was going on. Like someone said early in the thread the second step and the "non-reaction" to Rodgers hitting him are what stood out to me. We all know that he knew what he was doing, but did he play it off enough to avoid a suspension will be the key.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand what goes through that guys head. For all of the GOD given talent he has and to still be an asshole is beyond reasoning.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you wish me to go searching around the net for penalties?

Let's play it like this,how about you disprove he isnt?

Ok now. This was definitely a questionable act by Suh. I think people are making way too much of it though. But first off, that's an improper double negative. I think you meant to say "prove he isn't"... and secondly, one can't prove that sort of negative.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you wish me to go searching around the net for penalties?

Let's play it like this,how about you disprove he isnt?

He is new to the scene. He is not even close to some who never come to main board. He is rising rather fast through the ranks.

You have today, the original stomp and one tackle where a QB was lucky to still have his head attached. That is 3 plays. The forearm shiver to Cutler I loved!! Can't count that one. I did name three though.

Edit ... Forgot the leg whip. So 4...

Which leg whip gandy ? The one where he caught the QB ( I forget who) in the junk ? Because I don't think that one was intentional. That would have taken some black belt ninja shit to do that intentionally. The stomp and nearly taking that QB's head off (Delhomme ?) were both dirty. The forearm shiver to Cutler's back shouldn't have even been a penalty much less a fine. That was BS.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the video posted a few pages back it's pretty clear. On the second step the ball of his foot was on Rogers leg and Donkey Kongs weight was shifted to his heel. then he shifts his weight forward and lifts his right foot to get his entire body weight on the ball of his foot and Rogers leg. No way Goofdell can let it slide. He's got to sit. Which in a way is a shame. When you get to the playoffs you need to beat the best playing their best. That's what makes a champion.
Dallas has experience with this fool. If Goofdell blows the call, and nothing in his history leads me to believe he wont, then Donkey better wear a steel cup next week.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the proof is right there that it's intentional.

There is no way you can't feel tell that your stepping on a guys leg. So when you step on it twice, you know it's what the guy wants to do. And it you need more proof. Watch his right foot. You see how he just picks it up off the ground and it just hangs there for a second ...that is so his left foot which is stepping on Rodgers leg has all of his weight on it.

This Zebra can't change his stripes.

That's what is so funny about this clown defending him. I couldn't care less what he has done in the past, in this video it's clear as day he intentionally put ALL of his weight on Rodgers lower leg in an attempt to hurt him. It was dirty as fuck and the league should throw the book at him. There is NO place for this bullshit in professional football.

It still is amusing to see someone try to change the topic and really make themselves look like a total fool though. Always good stuff.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Name me 5 dirty incidents in Suh's career. "

1) Suh stomps on Evan Dietrich-Smith head

2) Suh fined 100K for illegal block

3) Suh steps on Rodger's leg

4) $7,875 out of his pay check for a throat slashing gesture

5) Twice during his rookie season, Suh was fined for hits on opposing quarterbacks.

6) Suh received an unnecessary-roughness penalty after aggressively pushing a scrambling Jay Cutler in the upper-back area.

now STFU!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which leg whip gandy ? The one where he caught the QB ( I forget who) in the junk ? Because I don't think that one was intentional. That would have taken some black belt ninja shit to do that intentionally. The stomp and nearly taking that QB's head off (Delhomme ?) were both dirty. The forearm shiver to Cutler's back shouldn't have even been a penalty much less a fine. That was BS.

Waz, I do not feel he was aiming for Schaub's junk. I do feel it was a leg whip aimed at him. When it comes to these type plays, I take off the homer glasses and ask him if I would be upset if that was a Lion who got hit or stepped or stomped... Then make a opinion. I love Suh and his intensity. I do not love his antics. Let's just say he is suspended for the Dallas game. That is huge and I see as Suh not putting the team first. Just like Dom what wears a C on his chest and yet sits out the biggest game of his career.

I would like see the responses if that was someone stepping on Stafford? Sure most defending would have a different outlook.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5) Twice during his rookie season, Suh was fined for hits on opposing quarterbacks.

6) Suh received an unnecessary-roughness penalty after aggressively pushing a scrambling Jay Cutler in the upper-back area.

now STFU!!!!!!

So, you admit that you couldn't name just 5:rollseyes:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

now STFU!!!!!!

Off the top of my head ..i think your missing a groin kick