• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ledge? There's no ledge. Your "clarification" had nothing to do with what I said. I didn't say he lacked fault in the play, I simply explained to Waz what play he was talking about.
You said it was a dumb move. I went a step farther and explained that it was a dirty and malicious move, not some quick lapse in judgement.

Why are you mad?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out for the playoff game and, unless Detroit wins....he'll never play another down for them.

You rabid Lions fans be sure and root for him real hard when he's stepping on Stafford in the future. K?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out for the playoff game and, unless Detroit wins....he'll never play another down for them.

You rabid Lions fans be sure and root for him real hard when he's stepping on Stafford in the future. K?

So glad I had my shots.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL @ this bullshit.

The only reason it happened is because Joe Cluck and Troy Clayaikman complained and whined until the media picked it up and ran with with it as if Suh murdered someone. Much worse has been done to other players yet no fine. No suspension.

The NFL are sheeple just like the rest of you. It's so sad and yet so funny at how 90% of people in this world can be influenced to think a certain way because of what they see or hear on TV.

It's okay though. It's why your lives are boring and the only thing you have are your little football games because the rest of your lives are filled with catering to your fat wives, going to your boring jobs, and taking care of your snotty kids. Lmao!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL @ this bullshit.

The only reason it happened is because Joe Cluck and Troy Clayaikman complained and whined until the media picked it up and ran with with it as if Suh murdered someone. Much worse has been done to other players yet no fine. No suspension.

The NFL are sheeple just like the rest of you. It's so sad and yet so funny at how 90% of people in this world can be influenced to think a certain way because of what they see or hear on TV.

It's okay though. It's why your lives are boring and the only thing you have are your little football games because the rest of your lives are filled with catering to your fat wives, going to your boring jobs, and taking care of your snotty kids. Lmao!

Look the idiot is back! Time to tell my fat wife and snotty kids to shut up so I can read what's coming!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the clown trying desperately to spin this thing.

Suh is dirty and it's well known around the league by every player and every level of coverage of the team.

He clearly meant to do harm to Rodgers in this case.

It will cost them their only otherwise slim shot at moving on in the playoffs. And that is entirely on him.

Continue your endless attempt at changing the topic and making into something it isn't. All of the above is true and it is killing you. Funny stuff.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL @ this bullshit.

This coming from a detroit fan??? I guess you would be all the expert of fat wives (now roll your bitch back in the water), boring jobs (if you have one), and snotty kids (how many illegitimate ones you got)!!!!

Moron1.jpg

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the desperate attempts to seem like you "know" what Suh's intent was. Had the media not blown it out of proportion, none of you would give an F. FACT.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a detroit fan??? I guess you would be all the expert of fat wives (now roll your bitch back in the water), boring jobs (if you have one), and snotty kids (how many illegitimate ones you got)!!!!

Moron1.jpg

I don't even live in Detroit :pound:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the desperate attempts to seem like you "know" what Suh's intent was. Had the media not blown it out of proportion, none of you would give an F. FACT.

What's desperate is your stupidity. FACT.

When everyone else sees it and one lone wolf is furiously pulling at anything they can to keep their heads firmly buried under the sand it's kind of obvious to everyone. And funny as hell. Carry on.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's implied :doh:

Ummmmm,

No, no its not. Your not very good at reading either are you????
You just make yourself look dumber and dumber with each post.... quick run for cover behind your fat wife

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a fucking idiot. I cant believe he still does shit like this! and its killing his team.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a fucking idiot. I cant believe he still does shit like this! and its killing his team.

Confidante is giving Suh a run for the all-time fucking idiot title...

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain how Vontaze doesn't get a suspension, but Suh does.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers-Suh-ankle-lions-packers.png

Suspension

dirty-Suh-stomp-ani.gif

Suspention

Repeat offender, what's your point????

Thread says suspension in Detoilet not Seattle!!!