• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another video:

Yet no fine. No suspension. Yet people are calling for a suspension on Suh for tippy toeing on Fraudgers lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is new to the scene. He is not even close to some who never come to main board. He is rising rather fast through the ranks.

You have today, the original stomp and one tackle where a QB was lucky to still have his head attached. That is 3 plays. The forearm shiver to Cutler I loved!! Can't count that one. I did name three though.

Edit ... Forgot the leg whip. So 4...

Funny how I'm called crazy, yet I'm asking you, the posters, why you think Suh is dirty. Everyone is avoiding the question because they know they can't answer it, yet I'm the troll and crazy one. Lol seems legit. Typical sheeple behavior.

So at what point did you not read a post from me the poster here? My reply was not a sheeple opinion either, rather informed from watching games.

How do you feel about Dom Raiola? Is he good clean guy also?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never make homer predictions. You have no idea who I am either. Let's stay focused on the thread topic instead of derailing it because you can't answer my simple, elementary level question.

It's also curious that you don't deny being a legendary douche...haha...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ejected and fined. 2011

Suh Stomp. Ejected, suspended 2 games w/ no pay and fined $25K by the Lions and spending another $164K on an appeal that was denied as well as making the team pay an additional $50K for players accumulating over $100K in fines in one season, Suh is regarded as the current dirtiest player in the NFL.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at what point did you not read a post from me the poster here? My reply was not a sheeple opinion either, rather informed from watching games.

How do you feel about Dom Raiola? Is he good clean guy also?

See I'm a common sense kinda guy. When I look at the Ravioli video, and see him look down to stomp, it's obvious he did it on purpose. Yet with Suh, it was an obvious mistake. The only reason you sheeple and the media that you blindly follow for football and the rest of your average boring lives are all over Suh is because of his "history".

Clay Matthews does this, and no one would have batted an eye.:rollseyes:

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fraudgers? You mean Rodgers, the dude that just tore the Lions a new asshole and frustrated Suh to the point of being a dirty scumbag, that guy?

No I meant Fraudgers. The guy who can't beat Seattle or beat any quality teams away from home without the refs in his back pocket lmao.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I'm a common sense kinda guy. When I look at the Ravioli video, and see him look down to stomp, it's obvious he did it on purpose. Yet with Suh, it was an obvious mistake. The only reason you sheeple and the media that you blindly follow for football and the rest of your average boring lives are all over Suh is because of his "history".

Clay Matthews does this, and no one would have batted an eye.:rollseyes:

Sheeple,boring lives,follow the media,,,Oh wise one we are just gnats compared to you and your all knowing,what are you some teen?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ejected and fined. 2011

Suh Stomp. Ejected, suspended 2 games w/ no pay and fined $25K by the Lions and spending another $164K on an appeal that was denied as well as making the team pay an additional $50K for players accumulating over $100K in fines in one season, Suh is regarded as the current dirtiest player in the NFL.

Yes and did you know that all those other plays even the sheeple media questioned them and acknowledged that he was getting unfairly targeted and that those plays wouldn't have been fined if they were from other players? Man you guys are dolts.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also consider that for whatever reason, no one likes Detroit teams of any sport. They always have to overcome not only the game and refs, but media biases.

No one wants Detroit to win anything because they always associate the image of the city to sports.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you guys even up? Go to sleep or get a life.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also consider that for whatever reason, no one likes Detroit teams of any sport. They always have to overcome not only the game and refs, but media biases.

No one wants Detroit to win anything because they always associate the image of the city to sports.

Not true,i have been kind of a Lions fan for many years and have watched many Lions games,hell i even cheered over at the Lions forum for a game or two with the Lion faithful.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I meant Fraudgers. The guy who can't beat Seattle or beat any quality teams away from home without the refs in his back pocket lmao.

I see. So you're the kind of person that after having their ass kicked, you go get your dad to beat up the ass kicker's dad?

You should face the fact that you're in way over your head and just move along...

Fraudgers, the guy that has a superbowl ring, NFL MVP and many other accolades, I'm not sure what exactly is fraudulent about him, other than he owns your favorite team.

You're still looking like a total clown in this and every other thread you post in...so you're batting 1.000, nice job...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Image of the city? How about the image of idiocy that stares back at you when you look in the mirror.

I hope you're enjoying the attention...that has to be your game here, right?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. So you're the kind of person that after having their ass kicked, you go get your dad to beat up the ass kicker's dad?

You should face the fact that you're in way over your head and just move along...

Fraudgers, the guy that has a superbowl ring, NFL MVP and many other accolades, I'm not sure what exactly is fraudulent about him, other than he owns your favorite team.

You're still looking like a total clown in this and every other thread you post in...so you're batting 1.000, nice job...

Your analogy doesn't even make sense. I don't play football. The Lions play football. Green fans are so insecure it's hilarious.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image of the city? How about the image of idiocy that stares back at you when you look in the mirror.

I hope you're enjoying the attention...that has to be your game here, right?

Looks like I've won this debate. No one in this thread offered NOT EVEN ONE OUNCE of proof of Suh being the "Dirtiest Player". Good try though. A for effort. Can't wait to see how the playoffs turn out. You guys might be eating a lot of crow.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch baseball much? Media kept picking Tigers as favs like 3 years in a row.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your analogy doesn't even make sense. I don't play football. The Lions play football. Green fans are so insecure it's hilarious.

I'm not insecure. The Packers beat the Lions, and you brought up the Seahawks, so I used that as an analogy. Yet, you have the nerve to call posters her dolts. Wow, dude, just wow...