• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was another on out there.

You can take the throat slash off... that is weak there. Suh is still a dirty player in my mind, but this would also mean some others are of a gesture.

I loved the Cutler hit, only because it was Jay and saw it as physical play ala Harrison style. The step, stomp, Delhomme helmet tackle and leg whip I already mentioned as dirty and agree.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, once is too many. Who gives a flying fuck how many times he has done it other than his history should make any chances at claiming innocent all but dead on arrival? He stepped on him with both feet and raised his other foot off the ground putting his entire weight directly on his leg. There is zero chance it was an accident. He wouldn't have had the balance to pull that off. It was a dirty play and it deserves a fine and suspension. This talk about how many other incidents there are, or aren't is nothing but a distraction attempt by a butt hurt homer that can't deal with the obvious.

I'll say it again, if the players vote you most dirty then you are dirty. They are in those trenches play after play and know the guys that do dirty moves that don't get caught or aren't talked about. This isn't a fabrication by the media. The other players in the league aren't wrong.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Name me 5 dirty incidents in Suh's career. "

1) Suh stomps on Evan Dietrich-Smith head - He stomped on his bicep

2) Suh fined 100K for illegal block - Don't recall this one. Illegal block ? Okay

3) Suh steps on Rodger's leg

4) $7,875 out of his pay check for a throat slashing gesture - "throat slashing gesture" Cmon man... seriously ?

5) Twice during his rookie season, Suh was fined for hits on opposing quarterbacks. These were legit bad hits and unnecessary

6) Suh received an unnecessary-roughness penalty after aggressively pushing a scrambling Jay Cutler in the upper-back area. - OMG ! He pushed him "in the upper-back area" ??? LOL. That one was total bullshit and shouldn't have even been a penalty much less a fine. Cutler was a running back past the LOS at the time and Suh shoved him down hard from behind... otherwise known as a tackle

now STFU!!!!!!

I'm not saying there haven't been 5, just clarifying a couple of things.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waz, the illegal block was last year when another defender(Levy I believe) intercepted a pass and Suh blocked low on a lineman chasing Levy down. It was unnecessary bc the lineman wasn't catching Levy as he was already ahead of him. So really it was just a dumb play by Suh.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waz, the illegal block was last year when another defender(Levy I believe) intercepted a pass and Suh blocked low on a lineman chasing Levy down. It was unnecessary bc the lineman wasn't catching Levy as he was already ahead of him. So really it was just a dumb play by Suh.
Suh is a thug.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is, even as Suh knows the guy can't catch Levy, his mentality is to look around for someone to try to injure.

Sounds about right

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably... that was block on Sullivan the center for Vikings. Levy was well ahead of Sullivan and not very far from end zone and Sullivan was not going to come close to Levy and Suh cut block him at the knee from slightly behind him. Suh saw the opportunity to take the cheap shot and took it.

He was fined $100,000 for that block.

Suh has over $215,000 in fines I believe... may be adding on to it after yesterday.

Suh could care less about the career of other NFL players, that is why he is voted the dirtiest player in NFL by his fellow football players.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is suspended for game vs Dallas.

Suh will appeal

Just scrolled on bottom of screen on ESPN

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="http://twitter.com/DrToddBoyd/status/549652626904596480"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were those the words I wrote?

May as well have been. I'm just clarifying that it wasn't just a dumb move for Suh, it was a dirty shot that he's always looking for the opportunity to make.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well have been. I'm just clarifying that it wasn't just a dumb move for Suh, it was a dirty shot that he's always looking for the opportunity to make.

Those weren't the words I wrote at all. If you're looking for me to disagree with you, you'll be waiting a long time. I have a big issue with Suh being dirty. I love his talent and his tenacity, but he goes overboard too many times imo. So maybe next time try not being a dick and making things out to be what they're not.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Justified suspension, but you have to feel for the Lions fans. That's rough.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those weren't the words I wrote at all. If you're looking for me to disagree with you, you'll be waiting a long time. I have a big issue with Suh being dirty. I love his talent and his tenacity, but he goes overboard too many times imo. So maybe next time try not being a dick and making things out to be what they're not.
So you agree with me but you're pissed because I clarified what the story you told about the play was?

Step back from the ledge dude.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree with me but you're pissed because I clarified what the story you told about the play was?

Step back from the ledge dude.

Ledge? There's no ledge. Your "clarification" had nothing to do with what I said. I didn't say he lacked fault in the play, I simply explained to Waz what play he was talking about.