• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name me 5 dirty incidents in Suh's career.
Wow, you're fucking dumb dude.

Everyone knows Suh's dirty except the guy on his knees in front of him... You. There's just no question whatsoever at this point. It's not 1 incident. It's not even a couple. The guy is dirty and it's cute how you choose not to see it.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also no one ever bothers to look at all the other bullshit that olinemen prob do to Suh which would make him frustrated at times.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words, you, nor the media can think of more than two plays in his career that classify him as a dirty player.

What makes a dirty player? Why is Suh one? Let's hear some valid reasons and extensive proof over the years instead of sheeple following whatever the media tells them to believe.

What you wish me to go searching around the net for penalties?

Let's play it like this,how about you disprove he isnt?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fans, is this Confidant guy your biggest homer? Is he always seeing things through shit colored glasses?

There's no way someone out there is this adamant about Suh not being a dirty player. Seriously?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words, you, nor the media can think of more than two plays in his career that classify him as a dirty player.

What makes a dirty player? Why is Suh one? Let's hear some valid reasons and extensive proof over the years instead of sheeple following whatever the media tells them to believe.

If you looked or have ever heard,read,what many players i will type it in BOLD PLAYERS state that he is i guess you know more don't you?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you're fucking dumb dude.

Everyone knows Suh's dirty except the guy on his knees in front of him... You. There's just no question whatsoever at this point. It's not 1 incident. It's not even a couple. The guy is dirty and it's cute how you choose not to see it.

Like I said. Give valid reasons why he is dirty. You can't can you? You just spout whatever you see on the media which was one story in the past two years and today's non-incident. ROFL @ your silly biases at work. How many Lions games have you seen? How many other players have committed the same amount of plays but don't get called for it? Suh only gets called for it because his name is Suh.

Now go and come back when you grow up.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked one fucking simple question. Why is Suh dirty? Yet no one can give me any answers. I wonder why?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fans, is this Confidant guy your biggest homer? Is he always seeing things through shit colored glasses?

There's no way someone out there is this adamant about Suh not being a dirty player. Seriously?

In between him bksballer and a few others i think a strong case can be made that ADD or something is the cause,these people cannot be honest with the stuff they are spewing.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In between him bksballer and a few others i think a strong case can be made that ADD or something is the cause,these people cannot be honest with the stuff they are spewing.

Why is Suh dirty? Even the article someone posted couldn't find a reason why they voted that way.

Waiting for reasons.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. So tell me why he is dirty? I really want to know.

I am not going there,i give up,in between the Niners and all the BS their trolls did for the last two years,i just do not have it in me to do a little searching on the net to do what you should do anyhow,tired of it,i have better things to do.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who needs to be shown the dirty plays over the years and claims to be a Lions fan talking about other people not watching enough games has to be legally blind.

Like the clips we've all seen are lies. Put your tin foil hat back on and keep swallowing that Donkey Kong load.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's all a big conspiracy and Suh's a perfect angel of a football player" - TheHomer

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is new to the scene. He is not even close to some who never come to main board. He is rising rather fast through the ranks.

You have today, the original stomp and one tackle where a QB was lucky to still have his head attached. That is 3 plays. The forearm shiver to Cutler I loved!! Can't count that one. I did name three though.

Edit ... Forgot the leg whip. So 4...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a great closeup here:

Ndamukong Suh steps on Aaron Rodgers' ankle after play - CBSSports.com

What a ***. They should suspend him for multiple games for trying to intentionally injure someone. He didn't even lose his balance as he was putting 300+ lbs on his one foot that happened to be on Rodgers ankle.

He clearly stepped back on to his leg and lifted his other foot off the ground while stiffening the one on AR's calf......If he doesn't get a long suspension out of this after the multi repeated dirty violations he already has, then there should be no suspensions for anything....That was blatant, obvious, and atrocious, I don't care what Mike P-error said, that guy needs a yr suspension, he's 5 times worse than Haynesworth was......

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is new to the scene. He is not even close to some who never come to main board. He is rising rather fast through the ranks.

You have today, the original stomp and one tackle where a QB was lucky to still have his head attached. That is 3 plays. The forearm shiver to Cutler I loved!! Can't count that one. I did name three though.

Edit ... Forgot the leg whip. So 4...

Not sure he's new...pretty sure he's been banned before.

Honestly, I'm stunned that he got a reprieve.