• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on that board for over a week and don't intend on posting there anymore because of your sensitive little egos. You guys are just a bunch of whiners that can't handle a little smack talk.

Talking smack on another teams board is the actual definition of trolling. Staying off other teams boards is a good idea at this point.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking smack on another teams board is the actual definition of trolling. Staying off other teams boards is a good idea at this point.
I do have any intention of posting there again. Too bad you are so overly sensitive.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Speedy for example? :scratch:

He's got Papa's penchant for the run on sentence.

Speedy is an excellent troll. His posts usually have some well thought out points and ideas which he gradually sprinkles in with some ranting craziness, then tops it off with an insanely inflammatory finish. I don't think people even get upset with him on the PF anymore. He's entertaining. GnG is not, though I have laughed at a couple of his posts. After thousands of 1-line posts he's bound to come up with something amusing once in awhile.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on that board for over a week and don't intend on posting there anymore because of your sensitive little egos. You guys are just a bunch of whiners that can't handle a little smack talk.

Old Lion misspoke. I made mention you would troll our boards this week. A MOD came in and said let us know and he will be blocked.

You really do not bother most of us. You fail at most attempts to troll. Peter Gozintite was there all week before the Bears game. You could learn from that guy. He gets under some skin. You not so much.

I am glad to hear you will not visit us this week. No need to hear about the trophy case Dallas has of old trophies. Ours is empty. I will be a Lions fan until they get one. Hava a good week GnG :suds:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ndonkeykong Sue better hope he's suspended next week.

Them Dallas linemen won't be shy about their feelings against him. Expect fireworks.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good look at what Suh did:

suh.gif

What convinces me it was intentional, besides the second step, is that he never looks back to see what he stepped on or who pushed his leg away --- because he knew exactly what he was stepping on.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

suh.gif

What convinces me it was intentional, besides the second step, is that he never looks back to see what he stepped on or who pushed his leg away --- because he knew exactly what he was stepping on.

Good luck convincing some Lion fans:L I think your statement is spot on.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,571.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

suh.gif

Those are good points... If someone pushed me, I would at least look back or get in their face but he kept on walking away like nothing happened...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

suh.gif

I think we can agree that he shouldn't be punished. The spanking he received from A-Rod there was punishment enough.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are good points... If someone pushed me, I would at least look back or get in their face but he kept on walking away like nothing happened...
Yes, also, if you stepped on someone, say you accidentally stepped on someone's hand, you would quickly pull your foot back. Suh did not... he took a second step right on his leg again. There is no way he should play against Dallas. I hope it's not the Lions last game, but I don't care much if he doesn't show up anymore. Same with Dominic Raiola. They trimmed some of the fat this past offseason, now they need to do away with the rest.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. If this had been any other player, there would be no controversy over this. But because it's Suh, all the lackeys and sheep follow the media like the good little slaves they are. Stupid sheeple.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,571.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speedy is an excellent troll. His posts usually have some well thought out points and ideas which he gradually sprinkles in with some ranting craziness, then tops it off with an insanely inflammatory finish..

Sounds like something that should be on a menu...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. If this had been any other player, there would be no controversy over this. But because it's Suh, all the lackeys and sheep follow the media like the good little slaves they are. Stupid sheeple.

The dude has a history of dirty play, so that plays into his reputation.

The only lackey and sheep I see here is you...how did that crow taste...like a normal meal for you would be my guess.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude has a history of dirty play, so that plays into his reputation.

The only lackey and sheep I see here is you...how did that crow taste...like a normal meal for you would be my guess.

What "history"? One play two years ago?

If he was really dirty, then wouldn't he be doing it on a more consistent basis? Or maybe, he gets unfairly targeted because of one incident? NOOOOOOO that couldn't be it! No other players do that! Stafford got driven to the ground today but no call. You sheeple see what the media wants you to see and will believe what they want you to believe.:doh:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the dirtiest player in the NFL,even the players have voted him the dirtiest player for years now.