• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Not everyone agrees with you guys.

Ndamukong Suh has a chance of winning appeal of suspension | ProFootballTalk

Also watch the whole video in full motion. Not the one they want you to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sp2C1z49o

WOW OMG SO BAD.

And let's just see how the media is full of shit and spinning this. Calling a step a "stomp". Do any of you fucking morons know what the difference is between a step and a stomp?

Ndamukong Suh stomps on Aaron Rodgers after play | For The Win

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...me-for-aaron-rodgers-leg-stomp-200127219.html

Lions' Ndamukong Suh suspended for stomp on Aaron Rodgers

Ndamukong Suh Suspended For Aaron Rodgers Stomp - Business Insider

It's so funny because it proves my point. Media will say some bullshit about a stomp, show snapshots of his foot, show only half the video, and now everyone has a distorted view of what happened because as I said, people are sheep and rarely investigate or form opinions of their own.

I'm not a homer. Ravioli deserved his suspension last week.

It's also hilarious because it should be very easy to refute the proof I have posted in this thread, but you guys are incapable because you know I'm right. So you resort to ad hominem attacks.:whistle:
I don't think the guy deserves to be suspended... but it was clearly intentional. You can see him put all the weight on his back foot when he didn't have to.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the guy deserves to be suspended... but it was clearly intentional. You can see him put all the weight on his back foot when he didn't have to.

I can roll with that.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can roll with that.
So you agree that it was intentional and you can't refute that Suh has a lengthy history of incidents like this, but don't think he should be suspended?

:L

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree that it was intentional and you can't refute that Suh has a lengthy history of incidents like this, but don't think he should be suspended?

Did you see the logos below his name? The one in the middle specifically?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can roll with his opinion you dolt. If someone can rationally explain why they think a certain way, I respect that. Unlike most of you who just scream murder without any explanation of why you think that way. I asked you guys many times and you couldn't give me a straight answer. This poster did. Good on him.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can roll with his opinion you dolt. If someone can rationally explain why they think a certain way, I respect that. Unlike most of you who just scream murder without any explanation of why you think that way. I asked you guys many times and you couldn't give me a straight answer. This poster did. Good on him.
Thinking rationally, I think you're a dumbass based on every post you've made the last 2 days.

Appreciate the respect bro

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally saw that tug on his jersey...to bad it was away from Rodgers and ass hole stepped backwards on him...you're a blind homer and an idiot to boot

Yeah he was pulling away and out of the grab of his jersey, which is why his momentum was back. It actually does look like nothing at regular speed. Now he may have realized he was stepping on Rodgers after he did it and figured wtf... why not. But this is all quite a big deal out of very little... and there will be teams willing to pay him huge jack next year and he will be voted all pro again after this season.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking rationally, I think you're a dumbass based on every post you've made the last 2 days.

Appreciate the respect bro

All that coffee in Seattle has destroyed your brain cells. Too bad.:noidea:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that coffee in Seattle has destroyed your brain cells. Too bad.:noidea:

I don't even live in Seattle!

4f71c48ea48de.png

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the knife they hold is bloody, sure murder is screamed....

But seriously, how the fuck do you step on a person, not once, but twice and then expect everyone believe your dumbass when you say...." Duh, it was a accident "

Sad part Suh has been in the NFL how long??? And still hasn't figured out how to do such stupid shit without being seen. He has done this more than once, he's and idiot and deserves to sit and needs to be told if he keeps it up he can go play in the CFL.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you copying me? Just let this thread go man. You lost move on. Let's wait until tomorrow when we can all discuss how the suspension was lifted.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even live in Seattle!

4f71c48ea48de.png

He has the gift.....

Just like I called him a Detroit fan and he instantly pissed and moaned, " I don't live in Detroit "

What a genius!!!!

:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you copying me? Just let this thread go man. You lost move on. Let's wait until tomorrow when we can all discuss how the suspension was lifted.

But more than likely we will be discussing how full of shit you are!!!!

:10:

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the knife they hold is bloody, sure murder is screamed....

But seriously, how the fuck do you step on a person, not once, but twice and then expect everyone believe your dumbass when you say...." Duh, it was a accident "

Sad part Suh has been in the NFL how long??? And still hasn't figured out how to do such stupid shit without being seen. He has done this more than once, he's and idiot and deserves to sit and needs to be told if he keeps it up he can go play in the CFL.

What's even stupider is knowing that you have a rep, and knowingly step on someone. Doesn't make any sense. He behaves all year and then in the biggest game of the year, decides to intentionally step on someone? LOL okay. It wasn't intentional and you know it. You can't even feel your feet in that weather. It could've been a chunk of grass for all he knew with that fucked up field.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the gift.....

Just like I called him a Detroit fan and he instantly pissed and moaned, " I don't live in Detroit "

What a genius!!!!

:lol:
Yeah, that post was my inspiration :pound:

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Polian on Suh: Did not look like a suspendable offense..to take him off the field for a playoff field, you have to be SURE of the intent."

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Polian on Suh: Did not look like a suspendable offense..to take him off the field for a playoff field, you have to be SURE of the intent."

You would have to be sure, but since he is a repeat offender and an idoit.....

Well it kind of counts against you!!!

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have to be sure, but since he is a repeat offender and an idoit.....

Well it kind of counts against you!!!

So how about we judge everyone on their past mistakes? You all sitting behind your little computers are the perfect angels right? Never did anything dumb or illegal like drinking underage when you were younger right?

This is why I call you sheeple. You guys enjoy the fact that your lives are boring so the bad stuff you did in the past doesn't matter. But villify good people who are just trying to earn a living and play the game they love. Despicable. I hope someone judges all of you on your past mistakes if something important happens in your boring lives.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how about we judge everyone on their past mistakes? You all sitting behind your little computers are the perfect angels right? Never did anything dumb or illegal like drinking underage when you were younger right?

This is why I call you sheeple. You guys enjoy the fact that your lives are boring so the bad stuff you did in the past doesn't matter. But villify good people who are just trying to earn a living and play the game they love. Despicable. I hope someone judges all of you on your past mistakes if something important happens in your boring lives.
DFLBpdI.gif