• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't anything in any video he has tried to bring up that rivals intentionally trying to hurt someone in the leg they already went out of the game for. It was dirty and deserved a suspension and everyone else on earth knows it but him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly I didn't scroll through them...

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't anything in any video he has tried to bring up that rivals intentionally trying to hurt someone in the leg they already went out of the game for. It was dirty and deserved a suspension and everyone else on earth knows it but him.

No not everyone. Opinions are split 50/50. Just you boneheads hate him so you make it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

The video I showed had the player knowingly going for an ankle Cam has had trouble with all year. The player was actually smirking and twisted it on purpose.

Suh had his jersey pulled, fell back because of it, and mistakenly tippy toed on Fraudgers calf for half a second.

First one no suspension. Second suspension. Not fair. I guarantee Suh's appeal will be granted and he will be playing on Sunday. Take that to the fucking bank!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not everyone. Opinions are split 50/50. Just you boneheads hate him so you make it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

The video I showed had the player knowingly going for an ankle Cam has had trouble with all year. The player was actually smirking and twisted it on purpose.

Suh had his jersey pulled, fell back because of it, and mistakenly tippy toed on Fraudgers calf for half a second.

First one no suspension. Second suspension. Not fair. I guarantee Suh's appeal will be granted and he will be playing on Sunday. Take that to the fucking bank!

Wow dumb and blind..... are ya deaf too?????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are relation to JDM aren't you???

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his jersey pulled? Opinions are split 50/50? You are a total fucking moron, and need to get a clue.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How am I a hater exactly? I'd MUCH rather the Lions win next week than the Cowboys so his suspension actually hurts me. I have no dog in this fight. I'm just not a blind dumb ass homer. It was dirty and you know it. You just won't admit it out loud.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee Suh's appeal will be granted and he will be playing on Sunday. Take that to the fucking bank!

Suh has played his last game for Detroit but Dan Snyder will be dumb enough to sign this POS during the FA signing period.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his jersey pulled? Opinions are split 50/50? You are a total fucking moron, and need to get a clue.

Yes. Not everyone agrees with you guys.

Ndamukong Suh has a chance of winning appeal of suspension | ProFootballTalk

Also watch the whole video in full motion. Not the one they want you to see:

WOW OMG SO BAD.

And let's just see how the media is full of shit and spinning this. Calling a step a "stomp". Do any of you fucking morons know what the difference is between a step and a stomp?

Ndamukong Suh stomps on Aaron Rodgers after play | For The Win

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...me-for-aaron-rodgers-leg-stomp-200127219.html

Lions' Ndamukong Suh suspended for stomp on Aaron Rodgers

Ndamukong Suh Suspended For Aaron Rodgers Stomp - Business Insider

It's so funny because it proves my point. Media will say some bullshit about a stomp, show snapshots of his foot, show only half the video, and now everyone has a distorted view of what happened because as I said, people are sheep and rarely investigate or form opinions of their own.

I'm not a homer. Ravioli deserved his suspension last week.

It's also hilarious because it should be very easy to refute the proof I have posted in this thread, but you guys are incapable because you know I'm right. So you resort to ad hominem attacks.:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh has played his last game for Detroit but Dan Snyder will be dumb enough to sign this POS during the FA signing period.

I could see Suh going to the 9'ers. Hell, he'd fit right in with the thugs they are running in St Louis too.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will laugh at you all when the suspension is reversed.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will laugh at you all when the suspension is reversed.

and you can publicly on the hoop tell all of us what a jock strap swinging loser you are when it doesn't.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally saw that tug on his jersey...to bad it was away from Rodgers and ass hole stepped backwards on him...you're a blind homer and an idiot to boot

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally saw that tug on his jersey...to bad it was away from Rodgers and ass hole stepped backwards on him...you're a blind homer and an idiot to boot

Hmm maybe he was trying to free himself of the grab? LOL @ your logic.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Opinions are about 50/50 from Lions fans. They're about 95/5 for everyone else.