• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another suspension for Detroit?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how about we judge everyone on their past mistakes? You all sitting behind your little computers are the perfect angels right? Never did anything dumb or illegal like drinking underage when you were younger right?

This is why I call you sheeple. You guys enjoy the fact that your lives are boring so the bad stuff you did in the past doesn't matter. But villify good people who are just trying to earn a living and play the game they love. Despicable. I hope someone judges all of you on your past mistakes if something important happens in your boring lives.

And I'm sure we have all done something wrong and either paid for it or learned from it.
But this dumbass just keeps on going with his same MO and then gets all whinny when he is caught.

If it was such an accident, why was there no attempt on his part to even get off of him???
Because he knew exactally what he was doing, he's an idiot and your just one of his minions believing what the lying cheapshot artist says!!!

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm sure we have all done something wrong and either paid for it or learned from it.
But this dumbass just keeps on going with his same MO and then gets all whinny when he is caught.

If it was such an accident, why was there no attempt on his part to even get off of him???
Because he knew exactally what he was doing, he's an idiot and your just one of his minions believing what the lying cheapshot artist says!!!

It took less than a second. And he stepped off quickly. ROFL @ your lies and truth spinning. He did nothing illegal this year or last year but keep brining up things that don't amtter.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took less than a second. And he stepped off quickly. ROFL @ your lies and truth spinning. He did nothing illegal this year or last year but keep brining up things that don't amtter.

your eyes must be brown.... cause you are soooooo full of shit!!!

Enjoy that suh kool aid jr

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how about we judge everyone on their past mistakes? You all sitting behind your little computers are the perfect angels right? Never did anything dumb or illegal like drinking underage when you were younger right?

This is why I call you sheeple. You guys enjoy the fact that your lives are boring so the bad stuff you did in the past doesn't matter. But villify good people who are just trying to earn a living and play the game they love. Despicable. I hope someone judges all of you on your past mistakes if something important happens in your boring lives.
We do ffs. Go rob a bank the second time. Kill someone the second time. Get a DUI the second time. You don't get a free pass or any sort of lighter sentence when you continue to violate rules.

Don't like the legal system as an example? Try two unexcused absences from your job.

He's dirty. He's been dirty his entire short career. There is lots of film of him being dirty. He was dirty in this instance and the league called him on it. His history DOES MATTER. And should. It's called context. No one is buying this bullshit about a shirt and his balance being off. No one regains their balance by standing on a round leg and then lifting your other foot off the ground putting all of your weight on that one, now unstable, foot. He knew full well what he was on and put that weight on it on purpose. Only someone with their head buried in the sand wouldn't see that.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do ffs. Go rob a bank the second time. Kill someone the second time. Get a DUI the second time. You don't get a free pass or any sort of lighter sentence when you continue to violate rules.

Don't like the legal system as an example? Try two unexcused absences from your job.

He's dirty. He's been dirty his entire short career. There is lots of film of him being dirty. He was dirty in this instance and the league called him on it. His history DOES MATTER. And should. It's called context. No one is buying this bullshit about a shirt and his balance being off. No one regains their balance by standing on a round leg and then lifting your other foot off the ground putting all of your weight on that one, now unstable, foot. He knew full well what he was on and put that weight on it on purpose. Only someone with their head buried in the sand wouldn't see that.

:agree:

:10:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading TheConfidante's posts a few weeks ago... His arrogance is astounding

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are the biggest group of dolts I've ever interacted with. Luckily 50% of the country also agrees with my stance on this situation. ROFL @ the biases in this thread.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are the biggest group of dolts I've ever interacted with. Luckily 50% of the country also agrees with my stance on this situation. ROFL @ the biases in this thread.

Based on your accuracy I think you just proved everyone's point

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They why interact with us....

pijobf4e8h.jpg

Because when his suspension is upheld this dolt, as you put it, is going to troll you till you cry like the bitch you and Suh are!!!!

Bank on it

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They why interact with us....

pijobf4e8h.jpg

Because when his suspension is upheld this dolt, as you put it, is going to troll you till you cry like the bitch you and Suh are!!!!

Bank on it

I am 100% sure that his suspension will be dropped. If it is not...and I'll put it all on the line...

I WILL NOT POST HERE ANYMORE. YOU CAN FUCKING BANK ON IT.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 100% sure that his suspension will be dropped. If it is not...and I'll put it all on the line...

I WILL NOT POST HERE ANYMORE. YOU CAN FUCKING BANK ON IT.

I actually am now hoping his suspension doesn't get over turned so you'll stop posting. You give the rest of the Lions fans a bad name.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll straighten up before I have to call your parents.
Only hope for Donkey Kong is a blind man handles the appeal. He fucked himself, he fucked his team and it's going to cost him big in contract negotiations.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep bumping this thread to keep reminding all of you how stupid you were.

The suspension was reversed exactly as I said it would be as it should never had happened in the first place. Only a 70K fine too. Suh may be dirty but he certainly was not on that play to any unbiased observer.

It sickens me to see what pussies the American people have turned into never mind the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep bumping this thread to keep reminding all of you how stupid you were.

The suspension was reversed exactly as I said it would be as it should never had happened in the first place. Only a 70K fine too. Suh may be dirty but he certainly was not on that play to any unbiased observer.

It sickens me to see what pussies the American people have turned into never mind the NFL.

He wasn't dirty on that play? Then why the $70K fine?