• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another day of nothing: Bogaerts is ready, Clay isn't

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Uehera has been very good

My only point was about Cereal minimizing the importance of the pen

I think we would probably agree, and it's not a prediction, if the Sox fall short, the pen will more than likely be the biggest culprit. Unless Bucholz never returns, than we could look at the rotation

Wrong. I was minimizing the importance of the save stat.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found her Ox...

images

I'd hit that. There's something so doofie about Flo that makes me want to smear my shit all over her face.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS yesterday reported the Sox could grab Cliff Lee straight up for the Italian kid Ceccinni?

I know you wouldnt like that, but Heyman reported that

Wow....tough one...I hate that fucking contract...and they have the depth to move him, and I'd say the only way you move him (or XB and JBJ) is if you get an absolute stud in return...Lee would qualify...

But that has such a great chance of turning into a disaster...Cecchini could be a Machado like talent at 3rd base, couple that with WMB having an underwhelming career and Lee breaking down in the next year or 2 leaving boston on the hook for all that money? Not sure I could pull the trigger on it...even though it's a fantastic return for Cecchini...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hit that. There's something so doofie about Flo that makes me want to smear my shit all over her face.

You wouldn't know it from the pics, but she started out as tub girl.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....tough one...I hate that fucking contract...and they have the depth to move him, and I'd say the only way you move him (or XB and JBJ) is if you get an absolute stud in return...Lee would qualify...

But that has such a great chance of turning into a disaster...Cecchini could be a Machado like talent at 3rd base, couple that with WMB having an underwhelming career and Lee breaking down in the next year or 2 leaving boston on the hook for all that money? Not sure I could pull the trigger on it...even though it's a fantastic return for Cecchini...

Bogaerts might not stick at SS because of his size. In which case, he'd probably move to 3B.

I'd hate to give up Cecchini though, as good as Lee still is.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michelle Tafoya >>>>>>>>>>>> Michelle Beadle

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear ya, but damn, the way things are shaping up, that's really a piece that could have them raising a banner this October

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michelle Tafoya >>>>>>>>>>>> Michelle Beadle

I'll take Samantha Ponder

I absolutely love that lil piece

Christian Ponder may suck moose balls in uniform, but he hit a grand slam there

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, but damn, the way things are shaping up, that's really a piece that could have them raising a banner this October

yep...you have no idea the size of my man crush on Cecchini...and I think I'd pull the trigger if there is any truth, but it has Larry Anderson for Jeff Bagwell type disaster written all over it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Samantha Ponder

I absolutely love that lil piece

Christian Ponder may suck moose balls in uniform, but he hit a grand slam there

Explains a lot:

Optimized-Ponder-Steele.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
christa delcamp on channel 7 news

love her for some reason