• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And then there were 5...

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for an Alabama blow out before the half that continues into the 2nd half .

:noidea:
Yeah me too. But that doesn't mean LSU can't be playing hard

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All on the road...

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Michigan is the most likely to lose out of those 5.

They still have OSU and probably the Badgers which will be tough but they will be favored to win those games by at least 4 points IMO.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have OSU and probably the Badgers which will be tough but they will be favored to win those games by at least 4 points IMO.

if OSU is 10-1 going into the game, i dont think Michigan is favored at the shoe.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama might struggle with LSU
Clemson and UW should finish their cake walk
Michigan has a tough path
WMU doesn't matter

Huskies have the best chance to win out IMO.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if OSU is 10-1 going into the game, i dont think Michigan is favored at the shoe.

Really?? After nearly being upset by Northwestern in the shoe, getting beat by Penn St. and getting handled by the Badgers in the first half until they played not to lose in the second half? Vegas will give an auto 3 to the home team so you might be right. But the eye test says Mich should be the favorite no matter where it's played right now.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama might struggle with LSU
Clemson and UW should finish their cake walk
Michigan has a tough path
WMU doesn't matter

Huskies have the best chance to win out IMO.

If you haven't noticed, USC has been playing great, and while WSU seems to lack consistency, they'll probably give UW their best shot, which doesn't suck.

So, yes, they SHOULD finish, and I'll be confident going into every week. But cakewalk probably isn't a fair way to put it.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? After nearly being upset by Northwestern in the shoe, getting beat by Penn St. and getting handled by the Badgers in the first half until they played not to lose in the second half? Vegas will give an auto 3 to the home team so you might be right. But the eye test says Mich should be the favorite no matter where it's played right now.

Agree with your points. But like you said, i think if OSU is 10-1 they will be favored by about 3. If they are 9-2 then a wash.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of impressive wins this week. Washington, Clemson, and Wisconsin are the ones that obviously stand out.

Badgers with 3 top ten wins now. That has to be a team record. I think the Huskies had the most difficult task since the Utah game was on the road and Utah just matches up well against them. I was more impressed with their victory than the Badgers or Clemson especially since FSU has had just horrific loses. Yes Nebraska was undefeated but they faced no current top 25 teams and it was at UW.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't noticed, USC has been playing great, and while WSU seems to lack consistency, they'll probably give UW their best shot, which doesn't suck.

So, yes, they SHOULD finish, and I'll be confident going into every week. But cakewalk probably isn't a fair way to put it.

Agree, Clemson has 3 home games, and a road game at Wake Forest. Then the ACCCG against whoever comes out of the Coastal which wont matter. Clemson has the easiest path now by far.

Washington having to play USC and WSU on the road arent gimmes. Either way, with the Big 12 kncking themselves out. Clemson and Washington can be 12-1 and make the playoff as long as the loss isnt in their respective CCG.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have noticed but I think you guys matchup better vs them than Utah which was the game I figured would give you guys the most issues. That final game might be like the MSU vs Michigan game went today but UW should pull it out. You have the best coach and possibly most talented team in the PAC and should be favored by 5+ from here on out.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed but I think you guys matchup better vs them than Utah which was the game I figured would give you guys the most issues. That final game might be like the MSU vs Michigan game went today but UW should pull it out. You have the best coach and possibly most talented team in the PAC and should be favored by 5+ from here on out.
Yeah, as of now I'm more concerned about the Apple Cup than USC. USC comes here, the apple cup is in Pullman, and there's history of them fucking shit up for us.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, as of now I'm more concerned about the Apple Cup than USC. USC comes here, the apple cup is in Pullman, and there's history of them fucking shit up for us.

They'll Coug it don't worry :). Although they're working some offensive magic right now. They literally threw up a hail Mary miracle between 3-4 defenders for a TD. I'm enjoying this because I enjoy seeing the former Badgers coaches lose. That's what they get for bailing on us. Now they're losers with bad teams.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll Coug it don't worry :). Although they're working some offensive magic right now. They literally threw up a hail Mary miracle between 3-4 defenders for a TD. I'm enjoying this because I enjoy seeing the former Badgers coaches lose. That's what they get for bailing on us. Now they're losers with bad teams.
From what I read it was more about Andersen not getting along with Alvarez in regards to him going to Oregon St. for less pay than what he was making at Wisconsin.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my worry is what is the secondary gonna be like without our All American Eddie Jackson? They looked pedestrian at times even with him back there
Could be a problem if you need his support on stopping the run. I don't think your front seven needs any help in stopping the run but I could be wrong.

I don't see anyone left on the schedule that really throws it alot and well which might really expose not having Jackson. Am I overlooking a good passing team remaining on Bama's schedule?