• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the Packers finally lose...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been watching Rodgers since he was at Cal. With that being said, I still think this is the same team that was a wildcard last season playing with extreme confidence. It's part of the game dealing with injuries. I've said all season that after their first loss they would come back down to reality. Don't be shocked if they don't win the Superbowl, they're not going to.

Sorry, i know i am a little late on getting back to you on this, but i think it's going to have the opposite is going to happen. This should be a wake up call to the team that they are not invisible and that they need to keep working hard. I expect to see a much improved Defense going into the playoffs. The O-line is the big concern for them right now.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MW, Strength of victory, to my understanding isn't about point differential, it's strength of schedule applied only to the teams which you beat.

So Baltimore wouldn't count for ours, Arizona would only count once and Dallas not at all.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MW, Strength of victory, to my understanding isn't about point differential, it's strength of schedule applied only to the teams which you beat.

So Baltimore wouldn't count for ours, Arizona would only count once and Dallas not at all.

There it is! Perfect! Thanks, Imac!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I THINK that's how it works. I didn't look anything up to confirm.

I won't hold you to it, but I do think your either right or closer than I was. When I wrote the 'Belichick'ing' part of my post I can't say I felt 100% certain...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In cold weather Rodgers struggle. Brees a bit too, but not as bad as Rodgers. In addition, Brees is not as potent in grass + cold weather as he is inside a dome (fast track). This is why it is pertinent for us to get the 2nd seed. It gives our secondary somewhat of a chance. The Seahawks defeated the Saints last year in similar scenario.

We need the #2 seed. I would much rather play Greenbay in the cold then the Saints in a dome.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're "partying" with people here? we've seen MUCH better trolls than you, 'chit' is too good a description for you.

again, this is the 49ers board, don't be ignorant.

I'm not even trolling. It's called "interjecting."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cullen Jenkins proved that he was a key injury when he came back and instantly boosted the defense. Barnett and Chillar were critical, but Bishop and Hawk were able to step up as time progressed, but it took more than half the season for Bishop to develop into that role. Grant had been a key to their offense up until he was injured, and they didn't find a running game after he went down until LATE in the season. I mean do you really believe that you know what you're talking about? Because you sound like a total moron in this post. I mean if you really believe that no starting offensive tackles and Nick Collins out for the year isn't going to do some damage to the team, you don't know a god damn thing about football. Everybody DOES have injuries, and most teams who suffer the injuries the Packers had last season fold like a sheet of paper.

Oooo, I forgot about Cullen Jenkins, he actually was a meaningful player that went down on defense, haha on Chillar and Barnett, I don't understand you Packer fans over rating of your LB corps year in and year out. Neither of those guys are anything more than average but you guys constantly think they are Pro Bowlers, now that Bishop and Hawk have the roles of starter they should be in Pro Bowl discussions too.

For example all you ever heard coming out of Wisconsin was how Barnett deserves the pro bowl over Urlacher every year, hell I remember when every packer fan was saying Nail Diggs was better than Derrick Brooks.

JUst like how you all think Hawk is better than Willis and Bishop is better than Bowman.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cullen Jenkins proved that he was a key injury when he came back and instantly boosted the defense. Barnett and Chillar were critical, but Bishop and Hawk were able to step up as time progressed, but it took more than half the season for Bishop to develop into that role. Grant had been a key to their offense up until he was injured, and they didn't find a running game after he went down until LATE in the season. I mean do you really believe that you know what you're talking about? Because you sound like a total moron in this post. I mean if you really believe that no starting offensive tackles and Nick Collins out for the year isn't going to do some damage to the team, you don't know a god damn thing about football. Everybody DOES have injuries, and most teams who suffer the injuries the Packers had last season fold like a sheet of paper.

Oooo, I forgot about Cullen Jenkins, he actually was a meaningful player that went down on defense, haha on Chillar and Barnett, I don't understand you Packer fans over rating of your LB corps year in and year out. Neither of those guys are anything more than average but you guys constantly think they are Pro Bowlers, now that Bishop and Hawk have the roles of starter they should be in Pro Bowl discussions too.

For example all you ever heard coming out of Wisconsin was how Barnett deserves the pro bowl over Urlacher every year, hell I remember when every packer fan was saying Nail Diggs was better than Derrick Brooks.

JUst like how you all think Hawk is better than Willis and Bishop is better than Bowman.

Jeeesus christ, listen to what I'm saying. I said Bishop and Hawk took over, but that it took time for the defense to adjust. Because prior to that, the defense had been built around the starters.... Barnett was a starter, Chillar was either a starter or was crucial in passing situations depending on what team we were playing, and he was a versatile guy that allowed us to throw new packages at offenses. I was disappointed when we didn't keep him around this season, but TT had to look at the money situation overall.

What I said, mouthy, was that the Packers suffered a ton of injuries and they had to adjust. I know you think you're a real smart guy, but I watched every game, and I can tell you that their packages changed completely with the guys who were injured. I think you sound like a real idiot trying to claim that injuries aren't a big deal. Yea. That's why they have camp. To determine the best players, design a defense, and then put the best players on the bench and then change the defense? You're a real moron, dude.

Bishop was the leading tackler on the team this year... He's gone. Collins is out and Peprah is getting abused. But I'm sure you're right. The backups are ALWAYS better than the starters. I should have known. I mean why would I think he's better than his backup?

And I think you're just full of shit on that part about Barnett. I live in Wisconsin. I literally think I've talked to a million different Packer fans since Barnett has been on the team. NOBODY thought he was better than Urlacher. Most people thought he was overrated. And nobody really liked him as a person.

I think you're just one of those guys who thinks he's so smart he can just make a logical argument materialize out of a complete lack of factual or firsthand information.

Get help.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeeesus christ, listen to what I'm saying. I said Bishop and Hawk took over, but that it took time for the defense to adjust. Because prior to that, the defense had been built around the starters.... Barnett was a starter, Chillar was either a starter or was crucial in passing situations depending on what team we were playing, and he was a versatile guy that allowed us to throw new packages at offenses. I was disappointed when we didn't keep him around this season, but TT had to look at the money situation overall.

What I said, mouthy, was that the Packers suffered a ton of injuries and they had to adjust. I know you think you're a real smart guy, but I watched every game, and I can tell you that their packages changed completely with the guys who were injured. I think you sound like a real idiot trying to claim that injuries aren't a big deal. Yea. That's why they have camp. To determine the best players, design a defense, and then put the best players on the bench and then change the defense? You're a real moron, dude.

Bishop was the leading tackler on the team this year... He's gone. Collins is out and Peprah is getting abused. But I'm sure you're right. The backups are ALWAYS better than the starters. I should have known. I mean why would I think he's better than his backup?

And I think you're just full of shit on that part about Barnett. I live in Wisconsin. I literally think I've talked to a million different Packer fans since Barnett has been on the team. NOBODY thought he was better than Urlacher. Most people thought he was overrated. And nobody really liked him as a person.

I think you're just one of those guys who thinks he's so smart he can just make a logical argument materialize out of a complete lack of factual or firsthand information.

Get help.

Get Help indeed, you actually think you speak for an entire fan base... and the only reason you're down on Barnett now... is because he is no longer a Packer. Just like you'll be a little more realistic with Bishop once another more slightly average player replaces him... and he gets cut...

Then you'll be saying, I was never that big on Bishop... I'm on this new guys nuts now!!!!!!

Loser

*He is the leading tackler for the team...* That sure sounds similar to when Packer fans were using that stat as justification for crying like bitches that Urlacher was making pro-bowls instead of the woman beater in Green Bay... oh sorry, that was Appleton where Barnett was slapping women around inside of his nightclub...

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Help indeed, you actually think you speak for an entire fan base... and the only reason you're down on Barnett now... is because he is no longer a Packer. Just like you'll be a little more realistic with Bishop once another more slightly average player replaces him... and he gets cut...

Then you'll be saying, I was never that big on Bishop... I'm on this new guys nuts now!!!!!!

Loser

*He is the leading tackler for the team...* That sure sounds similar to when Packer fans were using that stat as justification for crying like bitches that Urlacher was making pro-bowls instead of the woman beater in Green Bay... oh sorry, that was Appleton where Barnett was slapping women around inside of his nightclub...

WHAT Packer fans? The 5 you knew on FSN or wherever you came from? You're knocking me for speaking for an entire fan base, yet you're basing your opinion on it from what amount of experience with the fan base I wonder....

I think it's hilarious that YOU wanted to explain to ME about Barnett. I live in Appleton. I know exactly where that douchebag went out around here. I can be there in about 8 minutes.

Just like anywhere else, there are dumbshits who ignore what the players do. But the vast majority of Packer fans I met did not like Barnett.

And I personally didn't like the fact that one down he'd make a great play behind the line of scrimmage, and the next he'd run himself right OUT of the play.

But sure, go ahead, tell ME what I thought about the guy, genius. Talk to me about Appleton, even though I live here, and pretend that I don't know more Packer fans than you do.

No, seriously, continue this, I am really enjoying it quite a bit.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT Packer fans? The 5 you knew on FSN or wherever you came from? You're knocking me for speaking for an entire fan base, yet you're basing your opinion on it from what amount of experience with the fan base I wonder....

I think it's hilarious that YOU wanted to explain to ME about Barnett. I live in Appleton. I know exactly where that douchebag went out around here. I can be there in about 8 minutes.

Just like anywhere else, there are dumbshits who ignore what the players do. But the vast majority of Packer fans I met did not like Barnett.

And I personally didn't like the fact that one down he'd make a great play behind the line of scrimmage, and the next he'd run himself right OUT of the play.

But sure, go ahead, tell ME what I thought about the guy, genius. Talk to me about Appleton, even though I live here, and pretend that I don't know more Packer fans than you do.

No, seriously, continue this, I am really enjoying it quite a bit.

I'm sure you are, fighting on the internet seems to be your thing... especially fighting and losing.

I lived in Wisconsin for 2 decades, I know more than a few Packers fans... and I've talked to and heard plenty of retards like you make the dumbest claims about your players.... and then quickly saying they were never that good as soon as they leave the team.

I had plenty of Packer fans tell me Freeman was better than Terrell Owens in 1997 and 1998... and all of them act as you do now... saying that you weren't that impressed then and can't seem to recall ever actually liking the guy. (your stance with Barnett, and undoubtedly your opinion on Freeman then and now too)

A Packers fan crying for respect on the 49ers board, and then after getting humiliated running to the General Forum to cry about the 49ers board some more... yes... I am enjoying your stupidity.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People using this game against him are funny. Seems more like wishful thinking to me.

yep
Statistically speaking, no one should be surprised if GB doesn't win the SB considering less than 16% of SB's have been won by the previous winner. Furthermore, if this is in fact, "the same team that was a wildcard last season", then doesn't that automatically make them capable of repeating since the Wild Card team from last year did win the SB?

I've watched 10 GB games this year and they look pretty capable of repeating to me. What are you sensing will happen to GB now that they have lost their first game that will carry over to the playoffs and cause their elimination?

Possible. I'm not sure we can wade through some of the problems we're having. We were getting healthy and getting things put back together at this point last season. This season we're losing guys.

Green Bay also lost one of the best WRs in all of football (Jennings), and they were down to their 7th string RT. Bulaga should be back for the playoffs; don't know about Sherrod or the other one who got hurt.

yep

We need the #2 seed. I would much rather play Greenbay in the cold then the Saints in a dome.

Saints at home will be a beyotch of a game to get past.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you are, fighting on the internet seems to be your thing... especially fighting and losing.

I lived in Wisconsin for 2 decades, I know more than a few Packers fans... and I've talked to and heard plenty of retards like you make the dumbest claims about your players.... and then quickly saying they were never that good as soon as they leave the team.

I had plenty of Packer fans tell me Freeman was better than Terrell Owens in 1997 and 1998... and all of them act as you do now... saying that you weren't that impressed then and can't seem to recall ever actually liking the guy. (your stance with Barnett, and undoubtedly your opinion on Freeman then and now too)

A Packers fan crying for respect on the 49ers board, and then after getting humiliated running to the General Forum to cry about the 49ers board some more... yes... I am enjoying your stupidity.

:blah:

Yet you've never heard me mention Nick Barnett. Never. People are really amazing sometimes.

And about the bolded part. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, and now I'll do a little profile of your psyche without knowing anything about you. You were a loser in Wisconsin with loser friends who didn't know shit about football. Now you're a loser who doesn't know shit about football in some other state.

This is fun. I apologize to the other guys on your board, but....could you keep this going please?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL wow
Packers lose one game and you act like they still aren't better than your 49ers?
Give me a break.