• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the Packers finally lose...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Romeo gets a shot at becoming the Chiefs next coach. Great job by the Chiefs to stop the Packers today.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's time to hand Harbaugh the COTY award. Only way he wouldn't have won it was if the Packers went 16-0.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers sure looks average without a #1 WR carrying him.

I guess I'll just ignore that, and keep pretending that he is the best QB ever. Montana's cool, Steve Young's legs, Manning's Arm, Brady's accuracy... yadda yadda yadda.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints actually look like the best team in the NFL right now. Early in the year I didn't think they were that great, but they are really playing well lately.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Pack finaly with a loss and to make it even better it was KC that took them down...lol

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers sure looks average without a #1 WR carrying him.

I guess I'll just ignore that, and keep pretending that he is the best QB ever. Montana's cool, Steve Young's legs, Manning's Arm, Brady's accuracy... yadda yadda yadda.

the #1 guy is critical to an offense. not to mention offensive line injuries. rodgers was bound to have an average game and the injuries did it. not to mention even if kc is bad, kc can be a tough place to win a football game.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the loss to the cards, it's a nice to have a reminder that even the best teams get upset and have off weeks

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all season that they're riding their Superbowl high, and after their first loss they would go back to that same team that was a wildcard last season. I'm glad they got their reality check this late rather than sooner, they won't be able to correct it. I know for sure they won't be a Superbowl rep this season now.
:jaw:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad they got their reality check this late rather than sooner, they won't be able to correct it. I know for sure they won't be a Superbowl rep this season now.

Couldn't the same thing be said about the 49ers after that Cards loss?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all season that they're riding their Superbowl high, and after their first loss they would go back to that same team that was a wildcard last season. I'm glad they got their reality check this late rather than sooner, they won't be able to correct it. I know for sure they won't be a Superbowl rep this season now.
:jaw:

Really? Have you been watching Aaron Rodgers? It couldn't have been his RT going out of the game and then the backup RT going out of the game could it? They are hurting on their O-line big time. Rodgers is even better than he was last year. If they don't repeat a Super Bowl Championship i will be shocked.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really? Have you been watching Aaron Rodgers? It couldn't have been his RT going out of the game and then the backup RT going out of the game could it? They are hurting on their O-line big time. Rodgers is even better than he was last year. If they don't repeat a Super Bowl Championship i will be shocked.

Agreed!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really dont see them beating a team like baltimore

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay struggles against teams who have 3-4 defenses, pass catching TEs , and who can run the ball. Niners fit all those.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Green Bay struggles against teams who have 3-4 defenses, pass catching TEs , and who can run the ball. Niners fit all those.

Pass 'catching' TE's - Well 2 out of 3 aint bad ;)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB still top dog... this ain't the BCS, their first loss by wk 15 doesn't drop them!!! lol

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep wanting to believe that... but I just don't think the 49ers secondary has it in them to beat the Packers. Unless Jennings is still hurt or hobbled by the NFC Championship, and the officials keep Jordy Nelson honest by flagging him twice for offensive pass interference early in the game like they did in the Chiefs game. Hell, I think those two flags may have kept their entire receiving corps honest... which explains the first half shut out.

Plus, I don't have any faith in the O-Line to stick it to Green Bay and let Frank Gore beat them... the way the Chiefs dominated them.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been watching Rodgers since he was at Cal. With that being said, I still think this is the same team that was a wildcard last season playing with extreme confidence. It's part of the game dealing with injuries. I've said all season that after their first loss they would come back down to reality. Don't be shocked if they don't win the Superbowl, they're not going to.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People using this game against him are funny. Seems more like wishful thinking to me.