• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An apology from a Heat Fan... Dear Lord

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for my conduct over the last few weeks. I usually pride myself in not getting into personal insult battles with posters I disagree with. I should and will stick to the topics from now on and if I dont like the way the debate is going, I will simply step away. I would also like to apologize to the mods ( one in particular, who I find to be a pretty cool and fair lakers fan, Trojan). I made a baseless accusation about Laker bias and have come to realize that I allowed one thread ( the Heat hater bandwagon), to taint my perspective. Sorry guys.

Also, Lebron is a douche.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a big man to admit it.

Btw...Heat fans getting upset over this tedious free agency process is ridiculous. This might be the biggest decision of his career. Give him a fucking break people.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a big man to admit it.

Btw...Heat fans getting upset over this tedious free agency process is ridiculous. This might be the biggest decision of his career. Give him a fucking break people.

Fuck him

You're not going to win every year and good luck making 4 finals in 4 years if you go play for a team out West because it is not happening.

If he leaves Miami it just proves that he would bolt on every team he plays on if they don't win a title every year.

As I said on another thread I don't want him back if he's going to sign a 1 or 2 year deal to take us through this circus again.

BTW if you really wants to be one of the greats, it's not wise to play on 3 or 4 teams in your career. Most of those guys on Mount Rushmore only played for 1 team and if they played on another team (as MJ did) it was in the final years of their career so for James to go to his 3rd team before the age of 30 will look bad on him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather contend for a ship 1-2 more years or go back to exiting early in the playoffs. You wil be thrilled if he signs at all. Bc Cleveland is still in his heart and if he doesn't go there now he probably will in the future, 2 more years with Lebron is 2 more years to contend for a title.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think changing teams will change peoples perspective of him. They already love him and hate him and in this day and age changing teams is the norm not an aberration. Also I think for him to be on the level of MJ or Bird I think he needs to be the man, and a lot of people dont view him as that in Miami.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather contend for a ship 1-2 more years or go back to exiting early in the playoffs. You wil be thrilled if he signs at all. Bc Cleveland is still in his heart and if he doesn't go there now he probably will in the future, 2 more years with Lebron is 2 more years to contend for a title.

I rather rebuild instead of having this dick sign a 1 yr deal or a 2 year deal with some opt out clause after year 1 every single contract. The Heat can make moves. I have more faith in Pat than Dan Gilbert.

The only reason he hasn't gotten anyone to Miami yet is because this dick Lebron is holding up the process. Nobody is signing with Miami if they don't know 1) If Lebron is coming back & 2) Pat probably can't even give them an exact amount of money they will be get because this guys still didn't sign

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for my conduct over the last few weeks. I usually pride myself in not getting into personal insult battles with posters I disagree with. I should and will stick to the topics from now on and if I dont like the way the debate is going, I will simply step away. I would also like to apologize to the mods ( one in particular, who I find to be a pretty cool and fair lakers fan, Trojan). I made a baseless accusation about Laker bias and have come to realize that I allowed one thread ( the Heat hater bandwagon), to taint my perspective. Sorry guys.

Also, Lebron is a douche.

Great post and much appreciated. We can all get a little heated from time to time when it comes to our teams. Just means we're passionate fans!! :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather rebuild instead of having this dick sign a 1 yr deal or a 2 year deal with some opt out clause after year 1 every single contract. The Heat can make moves. I have more faith in Pat than Dan Gilbert.

The only reason he hasn't gotten anyone to Miami yet is because this dick Lebron is holding up the process. Nobody is signing with Miami if they don't know 1) If Lebron is coming back & 2) Pat probably can't even give them an exact amount of money they will be get because this guys still didn't sign

So they would basically have the 20-23 mil to get other players. Who could you get to replace Lebron.

Gasol 10-12 mil

That's half right there.

Ariza to replace Lebron at SF. 6 mil

And two role players.

Cole
Wade
Ariza
Bosh
Gasol

That isn't winning anything.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miami's best move is to get Lebron back and let Bosh go. They could get Gasol and couple other good players for his salary.

That won't happen, if LBJ signs Bosh will.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That "dick" is the only reason Miami has even been relevant the past 4 seasons.

The "Heat can make moves" based SOLELY on LeBron James.

No LeBron in Miami and no one wants to come. You think Free Agents are going to be throwing themselves at Miami to play with Old Man Wade or Sissy Boy Bosh?

The entire world saw in the Finals just how much LeBron has carried those 2 the past 4 seasons.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they would basically have the 20-23 mil to get other players. Who could you get to replace Lebron.

Gasol 10-12 mil

That's half right there.

And two role players.

Cole
Wade
Ariza
Bosh
Gasol

Never said they would win anything. They just wouldn't be some 22 win team or some shit like that. They can easily win 47+ games with that roster, be top 4 in the east and possibly make the conference finals depending on if Melo goes to Chicago or not.

I don't think anyone in this organization wants to deal with this Lebron opt out situation every other year. AT MIN, I'm signing him to a 3 yr deal with no opt out or a 4 year deal with a opt out after year 3.

Miami is a First Class Organization that believes in Loyalty which is why Udonis is still on the roster, and it's one of the reasons Riley took so long to get rid of Joel Anthony

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I remember when Shaq wanted out of L.A. because he wanted $30 million per year and the Lakers only wanted to pay him $20 million. At first, I was upset at the prospect of Shaq leaving, but as the thing dragged on, I finally started wanting him to just GTFO!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No LeBron in Miami and no one wants to come. You think Free Agents are going to be throwing themselves at Miami to play with Old Man Wade or Sissy Boy Bosh?

The entire world saw in the Finals just how much LeBron has carried those 2 the past 4 seasons.

If Lebron didn't need "Old Man Wade" or "Sissy Boy Bosh", his ass should've stayed in Cleveland. Love it when the Lebron dick riders act like Lebron did it all alone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, he is the only reason Miami won championships. So they need to respect this process and cherish what he has done for this organization.

I cherished what he did for Cleveland and he didn't even win a title, but that is for different reasons. The FO sucks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron didn't need "Old Man Wade" or "Sissy Boy Bosh", his ass should've stayed in Cleveland. Love it when the Lebron dick riders act like Lebron did it all alone.

Wade was almost in tip top form when Lebron came. Now he is old and looks like he can barely play. Bosh isn't what he was in Toronto, looks like he shyed away at times and watched the Lebron show.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gasol 10-12 mil

That's half right there.

And two role players.

Cole
Wade
Ariza
Bosh
Gasol

I don't know about that. If Lebron went to a Western Conference team or even some Eastern Conference teams, that team could potentially come out of the east if they had a solid bench. That team isn't nearly as bad as you'd apparently like to believe.

Biggest concerns would be the health of Wade and go a lesser extent, Pau.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was almost in tip top form when Lebron came. Now he is old and looks like he can barely play. Bosh isn't what he was in Toronto, looks like he shyed away at times and watched the Lebron show.

Wade can barely play? The guy was avg nearly 24 PPG through the first 3 games of the ECF and oh yeah avg about 20 PPG on 55% shooting for the season.

As for Bosh, how the hell do you expect him to be what he was in Toronto when he is a 3rd option and the offense no longer goes through him? He would easily avg 20+ PPG on a team as a #1 or 2 option.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. If Lebron went to a Western Conference team or even some Eastern Conference teams, that team could potentially come out of the east if they had a solid bench. That team isn't nearly as bad as you'd apparently like to believe.

Biggest concerns would be the health of Wade and go a lesser extent, Pau.

That is my biggest question, Wade. His career earns him good money, but he might have one decent year and it could be over for him. So Lebron will have Bosh with him, who wants that? And roght now their bench os garbage. Obviously they can sign a couple but crippled Wade and Bosh are just not worth almost 30 mil right now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron didn't need help why did he need help? Why not stay in Cleveland? It's not all about the finals. There been plenty of series in their 4 years together where Wade/Bosh was amazing and a series changer. Take Wade/Lebron off the team and replace them with Mo Williams & Vareoj and let's see if they make 4 straight finals