• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the boys are 5-5 after Sunday night will you be a little nervous of the outcome of the NFCE? Wait...WHEN the boys are 5-5 will you be a little nervous?...

Discuss

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the boys are 5-5 after Sunday night will you be a little nervous of the outcome of the NFCE? Wait...WHEN the boys are 5-5 will you be a little nervous?...

Discuss

LOL, you seriously need to worry about your own team. Besides tomorrow night, there is not another game on the schedule that you can honestly say Washington SHOULD win. If Washington is not careful, they could lose 10 or 11 games.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you seriously need to worry about your own team. Besides tomorrow night, there is not another game on the schedule that you can honestly say Washington SHOULD win. If Washington is not careful, they could lose 10 or 11 games.

I've got the Skins at 9-7, Earl.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Skins at 9-7, Earl.

There is absolutely no way Washington finishes 9-7 with that schedule. And if they lose tonight, which is a possibility, their season is over.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, you think Washington will not lose another divisional game. Considering two of them are on the road, they will lose at least one of them. It's highly unlikely Washington gets on any type of winning streak to finish with 9 wins considering that's what they would have to do to get 9 wins. Their next two games are on the road tonight at Minny (should be a win), at Philly(which could be a loss) then followed by SF (which is an automatic loss), NYG (which could be a loss), and KC (which should be a loss). And if that wasn't enough, two of their last three games are on the road. So yeah, they have to clinch the division by winning on the road basically. Odds are against them considering they have looked horrible in every road game they've played this year. And that includes Oakland who they struggled to beat with a back up qb and no McFadden. The best Washington has looked on the road this year is at Denver, and they were spotted a 21-7 lead yet still found a way to lose by three TDs.

Washington does not look like the same team on the road as they did last year when they beat good teams and lost close to other good teams while also blowing out bad teams. Based on Washington's play on the road thus far, it would not shock me one bit if AP ran them out of the stadium and ended their season. If Washington fans think this year's run will be anything like last year's, they will be disappointed. But I can't knock you for having hope, even if it's false hope. A Cowboy fan would know all about false hope ,and honestly, a Redskin fan should too.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, Washington about to beat another back up quarterback. Luckiest team in the NFC east with easily the least amount of key injuries.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins 3-6 Mitz just like last year. You guys got us right where you want us...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, Washington about to beat another back up quarterback. Luckiest team in the NFC east with easily the least amount of key injuries.

NOT so fast my friend.....:yahoo: :laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one that thought teh Skins could mount a run at us. Someone is, guess maybe it is the Giants.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that second quarter was beyond embarrassing. New lows achieved and delivered by STs and D. Totally smh. Ah me, this is one of the craziest roller coaster seasons yet for this weathered skins fan.

Party time in old Dallas.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same people wanting to fire everyone. No biggie. Always over reaction with every fan base.

Cali, it would b wrong of me to say all Skin fans are looking for a bridge, but you can't deny some of the fans who had this game as a W prior to kick off are not one step closer to the edge. The level headed fans will be able to reason either this. It's the "We have this game" guys I'm worried about. And honestly if Misty wasn't here so much worried about our emotions I probably don't say a word about the Skins board.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember exactly when then Skins were going to be tied with Dallas? Maybe Misty can enlighten us.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali, it would b wrong of me to say all Skin fans are looking for a bridge, but you can't deny some of the fans who had this game as a W prior to kick off are not one step closer to the edge. The level headed fans will be able to reason either this. It's the "We have this game" guys I'm worried about. And honestly if Misty wasn't here so much worried about our emotions I probably don't say a word about the Skins board.

I can't deny there are alot of skins fans going outta their minds, no. The reasonable fans understand we just arent Good enough yet, obviously. I'm incredibly gutted myself. Good teams cannot lose these games. Of course, I've yet to say we're a good team. Thought we were about to turn the corner. Guess not. Maybe 3-6 is our magic number, lol. Until we find a way to play 60 minutes, this is where we're at.