• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a prediction thread. I posted a prediction. ONE POST. That was on topic. Thats hardly derailing a thread. You all have some nerve complaining that Skins fans bitch about ya'll posting on our board ... when the only people I hear bitching is you all.

you still here?

dusted again:lol:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a prediction thread. I posted a prediction. TWO POSTS. That was on topic. Thats hardly derailing a thread. You all have some nerve complaining that Skins fans bitch about ya'll posting on our board ... when the only people I hear bitching is you all.
So how is the first year of your 10 year dominance of the NFC east going? No one bitching here. Outside of winning a super bowl or championship, it doesn't get any better for us beating the foreskins and egals in back to back weeks. Common sense would tell me if there was any bitching, it would come from your end.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to run out of vocabulary words writing that wall of words ...

Have you forgotten who your GM is moron ?

Keep up all this "we're winning the division" talk.

Just like cowboys fan do every October ...

cant wait to bump this come december.

Until then, the REDSKINS are still the NFC East champions

And usually every October, Washington is looking up to Dallas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a prediction thread. I posted a prediction. TWO POSTS. That was on topic. Thats hardly derailing a thread. You all have some nerve complaining that Skins fans bitch about ya'll posting on our board ... when the only people I hear bitching is you all.

Spend some time on your board. I believe you were one of the ones giving me shit for "trolling" when I wasn't even doing anything remotely close to trolling.

Not sure how you think the second post wasn't trolling, but whatever gets you through your day. You think everyone else is the problem, your shit don't stink. If a Dallas fan showed up in one of the skins pre-game threads and had the audacity to predict anything but a Skins blowout it would be reported and bitched about within 4 hours. But you do it, and with stupid pictures, and it is "on topic". :rollseyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And usually every October, Washington is looking up to Dallas.

and wishing they had anything worthy of "choking". instead by the end of October the skins are typically talking about what FA to sign and who to draft. Must suck having to guess who might still be around when Washington finally gets to pick :pound:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best reality show on television remains...The Dallas Cowboys.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best reality show on television remains...The Dallas Cowboys.

Keep trolling. Meanwhile, the ''franchise'' QB:-)laugh3:) the Redskins gave up three 1's and a 2 for just fucked up his other knee. 10 years in the sewer for the Skins

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure what this means. Pretty lame troll attempt

Oh this is nothing compared to what he would have posted if Washington held on to win. Thankfully for us, Washington remembered who they were and lost by 3 TDs after being spotted a 14 point lead. But luckily for him, the Cowboys gave away a game and gave the rest of the NFC East hope.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is nothing compared to what he would have posted if Washington held on to win. Thankfully for us, Washington remembered who they were and lost by 3 TDs after being spotted a 14 point lead. But luckily for him, the Cowboys gave away a game and gave the rest of the NFC East hope.

Let's break it down Earl.

"Thankfully for us"...Yes, you are correct on that one Earl. I know you were nervous.

"the Cowboys gave away a game"...Seriously Earl? What you rollin' over there bro? Detroit had 623 yards in offense, and 4 turnovers!!...the Cowboys, 268 yards and ZERO turnovers! Please. Who "gave away a game" Earl? The Cowboys? LOL

213, Earl. 213. We all know "who" gave away a game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's break it down Earl.

"Thankfully for us"...Yes, you are correct on that one Earl. I know you were nervous.

"the Cowboys gave away a game"...Seriously Earl? What you rollin' over there bro? Detroit had 623 yards in offense, and 4 turnovers!!...the Cowboys, 268 yards and ZERO turnovers! Please. Who "gave away a game" Earl? The Cowboys? LOL

213, Earl. 213. We all know "who" gave away a game.

I don't give a FUCK how many yards Detroit had you moron. The Cowboys had the game won and gave it away on a stupid fucking penalty on 3rd down when they could have ran out clock to ice the game. Maybe if you watched the game instead of looking at the fucking boxscore, you would know what I'm talking about.

You really think yards are an indicator? Like seriously? Washington had like 500 yards on Dallas while Dallas had less than 300 and lost by two TDs. Who gives a fuck about yards when you don't score points and you turn the ball over?

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How anyone can disagree with the point that we gave that game away is mind boggling. No one said we outplayed them on hte whole, but the game was over and we alllowed them back in when the odds were certainly against it. Heck, FOX even put up a stat assuming we win. Arguing to argue makes you look silly. But, you are silly, so I guess it fits your MO.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How anyone can disagree with the point that we gave that game away is mind boggling. No one said we outplayed them on hte whole, but the game was over and we alllowed them back in when the odds were certainly against it. Heck, FOX even put up a stat assuming we win. Arguing to argue makes you look silly. But, you are silly, so I guess it fits your MO.

The Lions racked up 543 yards of offense, before the "reality show" ending of that 80 yard touchdown drive. Did you really think the Lions had no shot with a little over a minute remaining? That wasn't the "doomsday defense" Coach Monte was marching out there was it?...it was the NFL's (statistically speaking, Earl) worst defense, and that was why the game was NEVER "over".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions racked up 543 yards of offense, before the "reality show" ending of that 80 yard touchdown drive. Did you really think the Lions had no shot with a little over a minute remaining? That wasn't the "doomsday defense" Coach Monte was marching out there was it?...it was the NFL's (statistically speaking, Earl) worst defense, and that was why the game was NEVER "over".

and they would have had much less than a minute if not for the stupid penalty and questionable play call. That's not in the stats though, so no worries that you didn't know it.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they would have had much less than a minute if not for the stupid penalty and questionable play call. That's not in the stats though, so no worries that you didn't know it.

Totally agree with that ford. As soon as that rediculous penalty happened I said..."oh oh, it not over"

The Cowboys don't commit that penalty, game over. And, I did "know it".

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it was more the Lions taking back the game, after giving up 4 TOs. Semantics. Defense in this division is really in a sad state.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it was more the Lions taking back the game, after giving up 4 TOs. Semantics. Defense in this division is really in a sad state.
but it wasn't "taken back" the extra 40 seconds they needed was "given" to them by the Cowboys.

Thus the Cowboys gave away the game.