• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out makes Cousins such a sure thing for NFL stardom

NO idea. You would think Andy Reid was their coach or salesman :behindsofa:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I missed that same exact thread on the boys forum.

Funny

Did you notice how it was a reply to the thread that was first posted on the Skins forum?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice how it was a reply to the thread that was first posted on the Skins forum?

Honestly, no I didn't. Was it supposed to be? Seems something that would be noteworthy for discussion for any team within our division.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it's the post count and discussion.
Hope the comment meets your approval. I try to keep um on the cowboy page.:noidea:

Hey, you are most definitly entitled to your opinion and comments. And I like your posts. They are consistent and spot on, lots of times. If you were insinuating that skins fans are enjoying possible difficulties with the boys cap situation next year, then you are totally accurate. Reversed, boys fans would be the same.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you are most definitly entitled to your opinion and comments. And I like your posts. They are consistent and spot on, lots of times. If you were insinuating that skins fans are enjoying possible difficulties with the boys cap situation next year, then you are totally accurate. Reversed, boys fans would be the same.

no....I'm strongly insinuating this year is in play. I think we can accomplish as much as you guys did last year if not more. This is the 2013 season.

say....you think this cap situation as anything to do with overall team talent? You guys have a Ware? How bout a productive 8 year QB? How bout a Sean Lee? Did the Carr signing pay? How bout the way the contacts were written for all four?

There is one thing the skin fans have right. Dallas is going for success now and within next two to three, that's their window with an 8 year proven quality QB. I don't see the comparison to Washington. I don't see the comparison to old danny synder's redskins with the FA signings. Washington went for other teams talent and mis-judged the situation horribly. Sure Jerry did Roy Williams but Jerry also has some quality players home grown from within that commanded the salary. Guys like Ware, Lee, Romo, Witten and a poor choice in Ratliff. jerry dusted Ratliff at the correct time. He's off the books for 2015....just in time for sure fire talents like Smith and Dez.

Dallas has much more talent than Washington's two rookies and one free agent signing last year.
Little to no comparison but makes good conversation for next year when next year seems to be the skin fans focus. I still maintain, the skin fans and their head coach were throwing in the season last year at 3-6. Funny, the same is already happening foe 90% of redskin nation this season, and still not at the half way point.

not you cali....but Washington and dallas fans can many times be the worst kinda NFL fans out there.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....I'm strongly insinuating this year is in play. I think we can accomplish as much as you guys did last year if not more. This is the 2013 season.

say....you think this cap situation as anything to do with overall team talent? You guys have a Ware? How bout a productive 8 year QB? How bout a Sean Lee? Did the Carr signing pay? How bout the way the contacts were written for all four?

There is one thing the skin fans have right. Dallas is going for success now and within next two to three, that's their window with an 8 year proven quality QB. I don't see the comparison to Washington. I don't see the comparison to old danny synder's redskins with the FA signings. Washington went for other teams talent and mis-judged the situation horribly. Sure Jerry did Roy Williams but Jerry also has some quality players home grown from within that commanded the salary. Guys like Ware, Lee, Romo, Witten and a poor choice in Ratliff. jerry dusted Ratliff at the correct time. He's off the books for 2015....just in time for sure fire talents like Smith and Dez.

Dallas has much more talent than Washington's two rookies and one free agent signing last year.
Little to no comparison but makes good conversation for next year when next year seems to be the skin fans focus. I still maintain, the skin fans and their head coach were throwing in the season last year at 3-6. Funny, the same is already happening foe 90% of redskin nation this season, and still not at the half way point.

not you cali....but Washington and dallas fans can many times be the worst kinda NFL fans out there.
Going to run out of vocabulary words writing that wall of words ...

Have you forgotten who your GM is moron ?

Keep up all this "we're winning the division" talk.

Just like cowboys fan do every October ...

cant wait to bump this come december.

Until then, the REDSKINS are still the NFC East champions

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget who your GM is moron ?

Keep up all this "we're winning the division" talk.

Just like cowboys fan do every October ...

cant wait to bump this come december.

Until then, the REDSKINS are still the NFC champions

look at you.

and it was you that lost the bet and cried like the little girl when I posted on the Washington board and yet....here you are 2 minutes after I posted.

hey chuckles...who said we had won the division? I simple said the season is in play for Dallas and I think we can accomplish as much as the skins banner season last year. Bump the thread asswhip. How clueless are you?

I sure think you and Bovey have much in common.
idiots unite and pull up those yellow and burgundy panties. This is The Dallas Cowboy Board and it sure as hell ain't rivalry week, you lying sack of shit

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at you.

and it was you that lost the bet

not sure what where the Texas public education system lead you wrong .. but we have discussed this in SEVERAL threads.

We had no bet. try again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what where the Texas public education system lead you wrong .. but we have discussed this in SEVERAL threads.

We had no bet. try again.

matters to me.
I expected as much....You are what you are but sure like to point that finger. You make hailskins look good.

Say? Is it rivalry week or did you just have something important to say?

bovey?....lol

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lying sack of shit

dont think you're smart, cause you're not. We had no bet.

I can bump threads you have trolled. Threads you have derailed & hijacked turned into a fight. (EDIT: Dad actually removed your posts because you were trolling)

Show me where, JUST ONE TIME, where i have done the same thing over here ?

Ohh .., you cant ? ... thats right, because it hasnt happened.

you dont want to talk football. troll harder

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas DOES have the talent to make a run this year, I agree. It has also had the talent for quite a few years now, and has gone nowhere. It's consistency that's been lacking, but maybe that's changing. I can't disagree that this might be the year you match what the Skins did last year. As you always say, it's a week to week league, and the win column has you guys in first place.

I am not a cap expert. And I am definitly not a Boys cap expert. I dont even enjoy talking the nuances of it. In fact, everything I've read seems to indicate that 2015 will actually be the difficult year, not next for you guys. My only understanding of it, is that it is not a good business model to proceed as the skins were. And as Dallas is currently doing. At some point the bill must be paid. That's all I know.

As to Dallas having much more talent than Washington.... Well in certain positions, I'd have to agree. But I think we are going to catch up quite quickly, and I think we can be competitive while we fix our holes.

Dallas and Skins fans both have our share of crazies. I've honestly noticed it more lately than ever before. DC radio is filled with lunatics calling in to rant, insisting they are fans of the team. Never saw anything like it. Crazy times.

I will always be loyal to my team, thru good and bad, it's how I'm wired. I dont know how to throw away a season, i still will always love football. Been that way for over 40 years now, don't know how to be any different.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, no I didn't. Was it supposed to be? Seems something that would be noteworthy for discussion for any team within our division.

It was meant to be a place for Dallas fans to be able to have a similar conversation since anyone with a star icon shows up over there and the "why is this troll posting" comments start flying.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont think you're smart, cause you're not. We had no bet.

I can bump threads you have trolled. Threads you have derailed & hijacked turned into a fight. (EDIT: Dad actually removed your posts because you were trolling)

Show me where, JUST ONE TIME, where i have done the same thing over here ?

Ohh .., you cant ? ... thats right, because it hasnt happened.

you dont want to talk football. troll harder

Cows 17 Broncos 49 [/quote]"]
Cows 17 Broncos 49

You were saying? :whistle:

The only reason it didn't turn into a fight is because you were soundly ignored.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you kept trying, after failing to derail it the first time. So you edit PDays post and throw in this

BVngWdNCMAMJcPL.jpg

but he ignored you again rather than blow it up into a fight, like any number of skins fans would do on your board.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's definitely a valid way to look at it. Here is another way to read what he is saying is going on: It appears the Redskin fans on here went from a cocky group that was going to trounce the rest of the division and have a lot of success THIS YEAR, to a team that is starting to worry more about two of their favorite topics of recent times "Next Year" and "The Dallas Cowboys".

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only reason it didn't turn into a fight is because you were soundly ignored.

He got the score right, only missed the week. Thats about how badly the Bronco's are going to kick the living shit out of the Redskins this week. I'm calling 52-20

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are what we are and ain't what we ain't.

Texas public education system always comes in play and I'm just talking football.
Spin again Mr. Cartoon Network and give a shout out to bovey for me

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a prediction thread. I posted a prediction. TWO POSTS. That was on topic. Thats hardly derailing a thread. You all have some nerve complaining that Skins fans bitch about ya'll posting on our board ... when the only people I hear bitching is you all.