• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just counting Dallas Fans since Sunday would give an inaccurate number. I posted on that board at least ten times this week and honestly only 3 could be even remotely called trolling. The majority of my posts there were about RG3 being replaced by Cousins. My take is they need to stick with RG3 unless he is injured and cannot play. RG3 is their future and he need to be able to grow with their team.

could you miss the point of my post any more?

You don't need to qualify your posts unless you're posting cartoons, talking about the next ten years and preseason stats. I'm sure you're well respected over there but banning Earl was extreme when you look at mitziman and the cartoon network's work over here. That was PURE STICK POINTING and some how alright while Earl is sent packing

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you miss the point of my post any more?

You don't need to qualify your posts unless you're posting cartoons, talking about the next ten years and preseason stats. I'm sure you're well respected over there but banning Earl was extreme when you look at mitziman and the cartoon network's work over here. That was PURE STICK POINTING and some how alright while Earl is sent packing

I agree banning Earl was excessive. I didn't see where he could be called trolling. I took your message as the amount of trolls we'd would've had here. Not the skin fans tring to be civil without a troll agenda. I guess you and I see it differently. I don't see every other fan as a troll and I welcome their thoughts. Yes I agree that Skin, Eagle, and Giant fans get away with a whole hell of a lot more than we do. I also agree with exposed that he got away with a lot more than Earl did. All I can figure is Skinsdad was butthurt over the loss and just took it out on the person who pushed him off of the ledge he was considering jumping off of. Earl, may have just posted at the right time. I see no other reason.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree banning Earl was excessive. I didn't see where he could be called trolling. I took your message as the amount of trolls we'd would've had here. Not the skin fans tring to be civil without a troll agenda. I guess you and I see it differently. I don't see every other fan as a troll and I welcome their thoughts. Yes I agree that Skin, Eagle, and Giant fans get away with a whole hell of a lot more than we do. I also agree with exposed that he got away with a lot more than Earl did. All I can figure is Skinsdad was butthurt over the loss and just took it out on the person who pushed him off of the ledge he was considering jumping off of. Earl, may have just posted at the right time. I see no other reason.

Sure we see things different. Just like you taking this opportunity here to make an insinuation towards the civil skin fans as defined by you, which I think you clearly define as shark. I don't recall any serious head butts I've had with Kevin or Cali. Perhaps this is all in the eyes of the beholder here manster. I don't really care to choose sides, nor am I here for a popularity contest. I have no problem thinking you are better liked by others. You say the political correct stuff when it's required. You are a swell guy. Besides shark, what other skins poster have I so falsely attacked in you opinion.

I have no agenda, never have. I know football. I've been wrong several times but can defend the football point with the best of um. That has created issues for many over the years and it remains pure entertainment for me while I kill another work day. I've fielded for more insults than I've delivered and to me, it's still all about the entertainment value and being a little thick skinned.

Last edited by a moderator:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post this is on the Washington Board and you just might get banned. So funny how I still can't see the Washington Board. That was the most egregious banning. Not even ESPN banned me like this. I have like 5 total posts on that board and get banned for two posts and can't see the board for multiple days for two posts that weren't even bashing the team.

I think the thing that pissed me off most was how the big dick mod over there had to be a dick about it and let it be known that he banned me to everybody in the thread. And I don't give a flying fuck if I get banned for posting this. I don't have to post on this site. If this is my last post, adios to you all and nice knowing you.

Pretty chickenshit to ban ya like that. Sorry. Seems like a "little" on the over-reactionary-side to me.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All boards should be fair and equal.

We have decent Skins fans that come over here that no one has called for to be banned. Kevin and Caliskinfan are two off the top of my head.

Almost no Cowboys fan is really allowed to talk on the Skins board. You can post but you damn sure better not say anything negative.... much less someone talk trash to you and comment back.

Yall got a bad admin on a certain board. Wtih a temper and a power problem.

I'm still allowed on the skins board. I just know what I see and read.

2 totally different standards of what is being allowed and their board and what is being allowed on the Cowboys board. Or rather I should say not allowed.... and what constitutes bans.

I'd bet my left nut if I went over there posting pics on their board ...... ( and manster can tell you I got some good ones) I'd be banned by the weekend.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All boards should be fair and equal.

We have decent Skins fans that come over here that no one has called for to be banned. Kevin and Caliskinfan are two off the top of my head.

Almost no Cowboys fan is really allowed to talk on the Skins board. You can post but you damn sure better not say anything negative.... much less someone talk trash to you and comment back.

Yall got a bad admin on a certain board. Wtih a temper and a power problem.

I'm still allowed on the skins board. I just know what I see and read.

2 totally different standards of what is being allowed and their board and what is being allowed on the Cowboys board. Or rather I should say not allowed.... and what constitutes bans.

I'd bet my left nut if I went over there posting pics on their board ...... ( and manster can tell you I got some good ones) I'd be banned by the weekend.

:agree:

that's two in a row....maybe I should call it a night

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we see things different. Just like you taking this opportunity here to make an insinuation towards the civil skin fans as defined by you, which I think you clearly define as shark. I don't recall any serious head butts I've had with Kevin or Cali. Perhaps this is all in the eyes of the beholder here manster. I don't really care to choose sides, nor am I here for a popularity contest. I have no problem thinking you are better liked by others. You say the political correct stuff when it's required. You are a swell guy. Besides shark, what other skins poster have I so falsely attacked in you opinion.

I have no agenda, never have. I know football. I've been wrong several times but can defend the football point with the best of um. That has created issues for many over the years and it remains pure entertainment for me while I kill another work day. I've fielded for more insults than I've delivered and to me, it's still all about the entertainment value and being a little thick skinned.

I never said you falsely attacked any skin fan. Just said I see shark different than you. Not once did I say you need to lay off of him nor did I say you are too hard on any other poster from another board. I know you and shark have a history so l try to stay out of the middle when you two get into it. In fact I think the only time I asked a fan here to cut someone a break was BJJ in regards to PE1. By me saying another poster is an OK doesn't mean you or anyone else must be cool with said poster. If I feel and/or say that a poster isn't s over obnoxious troll I will say it initially and if a cowboy poster wants to keep pushing his buttons I remain neutral on it. Look at BJJ and PE1. BJJ still pushes his buttons and I refrain from supporting either of them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you falsely attacked any skin fan. Just said I see shark different than you. Not once did I say you need to lay off of him nor did I say you are too hard on any other poster from another board. I know you and shark have a history so l try to stay out of the middle when you two get into it. In fact I think the only time I asked a fan here to cut someone a break was BJJ in regards to PE1. By me saying another poster is an OK doesn't mean you or anyone else must be cool with said poster. If I feel and/or say that a poster isn't s over obnoxious troll I will say it initially and if a cowboy poster wants to keep pushing his buttons I remain neutral on it. Look at BJJ and PE1. BJJ still pushes his buttons and I refrain from supporting either of them.

"I guess you and I see it differently. I don't see every other fan as a troll and I welcome their thoughts."

this is where you took it manster, which is cool with me.
I assume shark remains your only example

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone know how many picks Kush posted over here? Number wise?

I'm going to prove what I just said tomorrow when I get home.

I'm gonna post the exact same number to their board...... Watch what happens

PS If I catch a ban there .... He should catch one here

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they will probably ban you by your 3rd post LOL

I seriously hope our board doesn't ever turn pussified like theirs has.
I think most of us here have thicker skin to deal with it.

Sometimes the pics are funny. Even if I disagree with them.
Hope your pics make me laugh I will go over & peek at them :becky:
Just tell them you thought it was the Cowboys board with the banner & all LOL

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the pics, I get a laugh at them from time to time.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my two cents.

Most of the Skins posters do not seem interested in interacting with Cowboys posters other than in the Smack Talk thread. Maybe too much history? Refuge for some? Don't know. Wasn't a big poster at Disney.

Obviously, there are a few that do like to engage. But most, IMO, are not interested.

I actually enjoy different points of view and dont mind cowboy posters ( unless someone is making stupid cracks about injuries, calling people fucktards, etc... I find that offensive) that's why I come over here sometimes. I know there are other skin fans who feel the same way, but it seems that most here, don't. I'm relatively new to SportsHoopla and that's my take on the skins forum.

I'm thinking the general boards is where that type of generic smack is encouraged if you feel the need. The individual team forums are sanctuary for posters. At least that's my impression.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my two cents.

Most of the Skins posters do not seem interested in interacting with Cowboys posters other than in the Smack Talk thread. Maybe too much history? Refuge for some? Don't know. Wasn't a big poster at Disney.

Obviously, there are a few that do like to engage. But most, IMO, are not interested.

I actually enjoy different points of view and dont mind cowboy posters ( unless someone is making stupid cracks about injuries, calling people fucktards, etc... I find that offensive) that's why I come over here sometimes. I know there are other skin fans who feel the same way, but it seems that most here, don't. I'm relatively new to SportsHoopla and that's my take on the skins forum.

I'm thinking the general boards is where that type of generic smack is encouraged if you feel the need. The individual team forums are sanctuary for posters. At least that's my impression.

If all posters were like you and Kevin, there would never be an issue on either board. The only problem, if there is one, is that on the Redskins board, the same posters that will call for a ban on one of us on their site are the same ones that talk the most BS over here. That, and they start threads that say FUCK DALLAS. If I started a FUCK WASHINGTON thread, I wouldn't cry for a ban on someone if a Skins fan posted on it defending their team. If you go over there and say anything about RG3, its censored, but Skins fan's are brutal on Romo, even though he is clearly the superior player

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just make sure you do it in their Dallas vs SKins thread. Don't hijack another thread and there could be a defense there for you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all posters were like you and Kevin, there would never be an issue on either board. The only problem, if there is one, is that on the Redskins board, the same posters that will call for a ban on one of us on their site are the same ones that talk the most BS over here. That, and they start threads that say FUCK DALLAS. If I started a FUCK WASHINGTON thread, I wouldn't cry for a ban on someone if a Skins fan posted on it defending their team. If you go over there and say anything about RG3, its censored, but Skins fan's are brutal on Romo, even though he is clearly the superior player

I wouldn't worry about anything said on this board. Every board has a basic set of rules, but then some are enforced tighter than others. There are many boards you could roll onto and tell them all to F off and you would be fine. Then some where you wouldn't make it to a second post. Depends on A) how active the board is and B) how defensive the board members are.

If Dallas were 1-4 and only avoiding the cellar because Karma is kicking the Giants in their balls, we would all be a lot more upset when anyone else rolled in trying to talk.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If Dallas were 1-4 and only avoiding the cellar because Karma is kicking the Giants in their balls, we would all be a lot more upset when anyone else rolled in trying to talk."

That's true and it's also true if Washington had won to go 2-3 while we were 2-4, this board woulda been trashed. Krush woulda remembered all bets and littered this board with cartoons. Mits, oh lord, think of the total shit he woulda been spewing. Shark, as great a guy as he is.... he is woulda had life and been talking football again with opinions galore on all things Washington and Dallas. Griffin woulda been 3-0 and Romo a chump. Just like june through August this year.

It is what it is.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about anything said on this board. Every board has a basic set of rules, but then some are enforced tighter than others. There are many boards you could roll onto and tell them all to F off and you would be fine. Then some where you wouldn't make it to a second post. Depends on A) how active the board is and B) how defensive the board members are.

If Dallas were 1-4 and only avoiding the cellar because Karma is kicking the Giants in their balls, we would all be a lot more upset when anyone else rolled in trying to talk.

You just verified what I thought about the "nature" of the team boards and the style that they are run.

I know some of you think that most skins posters are "defensive" (and I do see the validity regarding some of the reasons ive seen listed), but I have seen cowboy posters that have no problems on the skins board. The problems seem to happen mostly amongst posters that have previous history with each other.

Also, ford, I think you make a great point. Skins fans are hating life right now and are definitly more sensitive than normal.

I thought you all were a classy bunch this week. I expected more poking, but it ain't much fun when the rival is so dejected...

If specific posters ARENT following your board rules and are driving everyone crazy, you should ban them after warning them.

Personally, I'm still not over losing to you all. Hating it. Was pissed off all week actually. Can't wait to return the favor later this season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure you do it in their Dallas vs SKins thread. Don't hijack another thread and there could be a defense there for you.
that's not true.
Earl was on the cowboys skins thread & wasn't even saying anything bad. just made a point against what some other poster said. he had no defense. they just brought the hammer down on him (pun intended) :D

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got arund to putting them up ....... In the game thread.

So lets watch and see what happens

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have posted on the skins board several times and only had 1 problem

It was in a thread Shark started and I asked about his son in the military and sending a card during basic

Somebody got offended and said I was trying to derail the thread. I responded and politely reminded him that this was about a service member of the US Armed Forces and he need to check his attitude. Servicemen and women are more important than football everyday, anytime. I should have sent a PM to Shark but did not , I Was reported to Skinsdad and he totally backed me up.

I thought it was pure class IMHO.

It was not Shark he answered me

I have not had issues over there but I don't go looking for a fight either.

Just my point of view