• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at some of the Redskin fans complaining about refs last night. Saying on Harris punt return there were three blocks in the back missed by the refs. I've watched replay of that play like 10 times and can't find one block in the back.

Well....it's what losers do.
Excuses was suppose to be only a Dallas fan thing....:lol:

now it's moral victories in yards with no thought of situations within the game. Now it's all about second have comebacks and just slow starts. The Dallas front seven were on the field a lot last night and along with the coverage by the corners was the difference in this game. Funny how just last week so many ASSUMED the Dallas D was as bad as the redskins because of two football games. NEWSFLASH...yardage and all....THIS DEFENSE IS NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR'S

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl, I know you can't see the skids board, but Krush has a what if thread.
What if the defense doesn't jump offsides on the punt.
What if Morris catches the ball.
What if they gave the ball to Wash on the punt.

He goes on but you get the point. He's crying like a two year old who dropped his ice cream.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....it's what losers do.
Excuses was suppose to be only a Dallas fan thing....:lol:

now it's moral victories in yards with no thought of situations within the game. Now it's all about second have comebacks and just slow starts. The Dallas front seven were on the field a lot last night and along with the coverage by the corners was the difference in this game. Funny how just last week so many ASSUMED the Dallas D was as bad as the redskins because of two football games. NEWSFLASH...yardage and all....THIS DEFENSE IS NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR'S

:agree:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He goes on but you get the point. He's crying like a two year old who dropped his ice cream.

LOL.

What if the Cowboys didn't lose two big key players against the Redskins in another big game? Oh wait, that happened, and they still lost by two TDs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it a hate statement IF it turns out to be true?

yet all summer is was what Romo will never do, our coaches, our depth, our scheme switch and on and on and on

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey, what a difference it makes when Orakpo is healthy and Garcon and Fred Davis are on the field at the same time. Offense is just unstoppable and the Redskins pass rush can't be stopped. It was pretty evident after the Murray and Ware injuries.:whistle:
LOL
Also don't forget how they mocked at the idea of DCs adapting to the read options. Think DCs across the league have proven you cant fight history.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are obviously "all jacked up" and full of yourselves with the 2 wins against the 0-6 GMen and the 2-3 Rams. Oh, wait...you do have one other victory, you know...that "moral victory" against the Broncos.

:hdn::hdn::hdn::hdn:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at some of the Redskin fans complaining about refs last night. Saying on Harris punt return there were three blocks in the back missed by the refs. I've watched replay of that play like 10 times and can't find one block in the back.

Earl...In all fairness...they may have been confused between his incredibly long punt return and his incredibly long kickoff return!!!

Garrett called the special teams advantage to us big time...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if the Cowboys weren't just a better team than the Redskins???

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the Cowboys weren't just a better team than the Redskins???

Boys WERE the better team Sunday night. I've said it on the skins board, who cares about stats, the bottom line is the W and that was in the cowboy column that night.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the Cowboys are the better team period.

Of course it is. Thats whats great about opinions. At this moment in time, I can even agree with you. To me, it's about execution on the field.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like your AV much better....thanks
Nothing but respect for Joe Gibbs

He was a great coach. Embodied everything I believe in. No excuses, good character and humility. Just show it on the field.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl...In all fairness...they may have been confused between his incredibly long punt return and his incredibly long kickoff return!!!

Garrett called the special teams advantage to us big time...

Post this is on the Washington Board and you just might get banned. So funny how I still can't see the Washington Board. That was the most egregious banning. Not even ESPN banned me like this. I have like 5 total posts on that board and get banned for two posts and can't see the board for multiple days for two posts that weren't even bashing the team.

I think the thing that pissed me off most was how the big dick mod over there had to be a dick about it and let it be known that he banned me to everybody in the thread. And I don't give a flying fuck if I get banned for posting this. I don't have to post on this site. If this is my last post, adios to you all and nice knowing you.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post this is on the Washington Board and you just might get banned. So funny how I still can't see the Washington Board. That was the most egregious banning. Not even ESPN banned me like this. I have like 5 total posts on that board and get banned for two posts and can't see the board for multiple days for two posts that weren't even bashing the team.

I think the thing that pissed me off most was how the big dick mod over there had to be a dick about it and let it be known that he banned me to everybody in the thread. And I don't give a flying fuck if I get banned for posting this. I don't have to post on this site. If this is my last post, adios to you all and nice knowing you.

If you are not logged in you should be able to view their board, you just can't post anything. At least that is how it is for me, enemy #1 ban victim.....:bullshit:

#FUCK THE CATFISH! :yahoo:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conspiracy theory, they are to get you. I wondered from the time you started posting about being banned there, why I wasn't? I was the first and only Cowboys fan on that thread from the start until you said them crying is ESPN like. My comments were surely worse then what you said.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammer announced it so that the mods would stop getting PM's and reports. If we don't announce when someone is banned or removed from a board, then everyone keeps complaining that a post should be taken down.

It isn't to gloat, but to get people to shut up about it. And I'm working on it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing can not be disputed.
Had Washington won Sunday, 1,000 Washington fan posts would be all over the Dallas board.
Someone should count the number of Dallas fan posts on Washington's board since Sunday.
No comparison.

I actually felt bad for washington fans when the catnips destroyed football conversation on the Disney board. BUT...after 2012, it was if there were entitled to all post here with questions about every aspect of our team. I'm sorry, I didn't buy into 2012 has the norm for the next 10 years, questioned their defense, oline, coaches the whole ten yards/ Yet, here they were on OUR board talking down Dallas AS IF their team had arrived.

Yes Sir....this board woulda been destroyed with cartoons and stick pointing posts about the same ole Dallas, same ole Romo. But NOW....Washington fans are sensitive? :clap:

ALWAYS!!!!!it's just the way it is with the fans of the team from our nations capitol.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing can not be disputed.
Had Washington won Sunday, 1,000 Washington fan posts would be all over the Dallas board.
Someone should count the number of Dallas fan posts on Washington's board since Sunday.
No comparison.

I actually felt bad for washington fans when the catnips destroyed football conversation on the Disney board. BUT...after 2012, it was if there were entitled to all post here with questions about every aspect of our team. I'm sorry, I didn't buy into 2012 has the norm for the next 10 years, questioned their defense, oline, coaches the whole ten yards/ Yet, here they were on OUR board talking down Dallas AS IF their team had arrived.

Yes Sir....this board woulda been destroyed with cartoons and stick pointing posts about the same ole Dallas, same ole Romo. But NOW....Washington fans are sensitive? :clap:

ALWAYS!!!!!it's just the way it is with the fans of the team from our nations capitol.

Just counting Dallas Fans since Sunday would give an inaccurate number. I posted on that board at least ten times this week and honestly only 3 could be even remotely called trolling. The majority of my posts there were about RG3 being replaced by Cousins. My take is they need to stick with RG3 unless he is injured and cannot play. RG3 is their future and he need to be able to grow with their team.