• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here he is ...

buehlerhorse_edited-1_01.jpg

That is funny. But, too young to be...well, you know. Maybe his kid?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will cone down to whether Dan Bailey is attempting field goals or kicking extra points...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here he is ...

buehlerhorse_edited-1_01.jpg

HaHa, same bet goes for you Krusheasy, your buddy knows Dallas is going to kick Washingtons ass in a couple of weeks so he wisely didn't bite. I don't expect a windbag like you to man up either

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the loser takes a team site ban by either Ford or Skinsdad.

So, we're banned from each others sites ? Thats pointless. I only post here the two weeks we play each other anyways.

I read this bet on Reddit & like the idea, tell me what you think ...

If the Skins win you donate $10 to the wounded warrior project, and if the Cows win i'll do the same for the charity of your choice. We make a thread on each board and get people to sign up and commit to the bet on each side.
Ontop of that we get Ford & Dad to agree to raise the winning teams banner on the loser page for the week following the game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're banned from each others sites ? Thats pointless. I only post here the two weeks we play each other anyways.

If the Skins win you donate $10 to the wounded warrior project, and if the Cows win i'll do the same for the charity of your choice. We make a thread on each board and get people to sign up and commit to the bet on each side.
Ontop of that we get Ford & Dad to agree to raise the winning teams banner on the loser page for the week following the game.

Damn, I didn't know we played the Skins this week. How did I miss the Denver game? Who won?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done if Ford and Dad approve

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any ideas what charity you guys want to play for ?

Here is a suggestion ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WccXNarv2I]NBD: Never Been to Dallas Syndrome - YouTube[/ame]

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only $10.00. Where's your balls?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll run it by Hammer, he is the one that changes banners. I don't htink it is a major task, so I bet he is ok with it.

:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was predicting what his back pedal response would be.

I quote his exact words as saying, "The redskins will be more like the team from the 4 seasons prior than last year"

And his reply is, "I never said that"

:wtf2:

well guys?

Feel free to get back to me when my statements in July get proven wrong.
:suds:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Romo chokes again LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Romo chokes again LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

We're going to kick the Shit out of the Redskins

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry pal. Romo played well enough to win. His defense choked giving up 51 pts. FB 101. Don't give up 51 pts.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Sunday. No doubt a lot is on the line this weekend.

I'll be here to say congrats IF the Cowboys are the better TEAM Sunday night. But, IF the Redskins happen to be the better TEAM (which i believe they are by the way)...what say you? Here are a few post we should see IF the "unthinkable" happens.

1. We had too many injuries
2. If Romo wouldn't have thrown those interceptions, we would have won
3. It was too loud in RG3's house

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Sunday. No doubt a lot is on the line this weekend.

I'll be here to say congrats IF the Cowboys are the better TEAM Sunday night. But, IF the Redskins happen to be the better TEAM (which i believe they are by the way)...what say you? Here are a few post we should see IF the "unthinkable" happens.

1. We had too many injuries
2. If Romo wouldn't have thrown those interceptions, we would have won
3. It was too loud in RG3's house

And if Dallas wins expect to hear:

1. Refs were against us
2. A healthy RG3 is undefeated still
3. Too much talk about name change, team wasn't focused

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...after 1-4
Washington fans can spend the rest of the season talking about how bad the division is this season

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it amazing the Redskin fans find hope in beating a currently unemployed Qb ......

Maybe Eli needs to play against Flynn too.... the the Giants wouldnt suck either

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...after 1-4
Washington fans can spend the rest of the season talking about how bad the division is this season

Or, maybe you can kick around, debate or chew on how Dallas is now 2-5 over their last 7 games...