• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we see that it is going to come down to who can win the division games and then one or two outside the division. Good grief things look bad for the East.

The East does not look good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"BUT, smart $$ says the Redskins will only be 1 game back in the loss column when they enter RG3's house on Oct. 13th. And well, things will be very interesting on that day...don't you think?"

Dead solid perfect, and right down the middle. WOW, who would have thought the game on Oct 13th could be for 1st place in the division...uh oh.

LMFAO, I knew you'd puff out your chest after beating the Raiders with Flynn at QB. If Pryor had played, they'd have beaten your brains out. Congrats on getting 25% of your 2013-14 win total today

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, I knew you'd puff out your chest after beating the Raiders with Flynn at QB. If Pryor had played, they'd have beaten your brains out. Congrats on getting 25% of your 2013-14 win total today

Wow. Is it really that bad being a Cowboy fan these days? Prozac can be your friend my brother!...UK, the Skins probably would have won by 14 or more with Pryor at QB. Seriously. And, "25% of your 2013-14 win total"? WTF?

On the morning of Oct 14th, when you lift that furry star cushioned cowboy seat to relieve your Sunday night misery, and sit down to read the standings...the Cowboys will be looking up to the Redskins...who would have seen that, huh?

Oh yeah, it was me...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Is it really that bad being a Cowboy fan these days? Prozac can be your friend my brother!...UK, the Skins probably would have won by 14 or more with Pryor at QB. Seriously. And, "25% of your 2013-14 win total"? WTF?

On the morning of Oct 14th, when you lift that furry star cushioned cowboy seat to relieve your Sunday night misery, and sit down to read the standings...the Cowboys will be looking up to the Redskins...who would have seen that, huh?

Oh yeah, it was me...
Wow! just last week you guys were all poor us our team sucks will we ever win a game. Coaches should be fired, QBs benched & one Raider win later you are crowing about being Division champs!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah, it was me...

How bout you and I wager a lifetime ban that the Skins won't be ahead of Dallas in the standings after that game....and we PM it to Hammer. Put up or shut up Troll

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! just last week you guys were all poor us our team sucks will we ever win a game. Coaches should be fired, QBs benched & one Raider win later you are crowing about being Division champs!

No Schmoopy, never said anything like that. It would be inaccurate to place me with the "you guys", just like I don't put you in the "you guys" group of Cowboy fans like UK, blue jersey etc...

Should be fun on Sunday night, Good luck!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout you and I wager a lifetime ban that the Skins won't be ahead of Dallas in the standings after that game....and we PM it to Hammer. Put up or shut up Troll

What happens if we are tied with them? :laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Schmoopy, never said anything like that. It would be inaccurate to place me with the "you guys", just like I don't put you in the "you guys" group of Cowboy fans like UK, blue jersey etc...

Your a troll who doesn't post enough on the Skids board to fall into the them category.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe that Frye could possibly be a true boys fan. Unless maybe a glass half empty, always, type of fan.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe that Frye could possibly be a true boys fan. Unless maybe a glass half empty, always, type of fan.
I said Frye was a skins fan & Shark got mad at me :heh:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Frye was a skins fan & Shark got mad at me :heh:

Interesting and devious thought. I guess anything is possible but I doubt it. S/he makes some valid points but always couched with negative tone and personal insults. Hard to take seriously as a result. Think ignore is the best option but I think some of you all enjoy the back and forth. Worst type of poster IMO.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother. He's all talk and no action. I offered to place a $1600.00 bet with him over a week ago that we would finish ahead of the foreskins. He never responded and ran away with his tail between his legs.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well some of us put you in a group as a mentally ill, trolling cry baby that should of been the lead actor in the one that flew over the coo coos nest. Personally I feel you and the scare crow on the wizard of Oz have a lot in common.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother. He's all talk and no action. I offered to place a $1600.00 bet with him over a week ago that we would finish ahead of the foreskins. He never responded and ran away with his tail between his legs.

So over a week ago, when the Cowboys WERE 2-1 and the Skins WERE 0-3 you wanted me to take a $1600 bet with a well known "nut job" on a fan forum? Now, that is some funny shit!

Thanks for the laugh!!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So over a week ago, when the Cowboys WERE 2-1 and the Skins WERE 0-3 you wanted me to take a $1600 bet with a well known "nut job" on a fan forum? Now, that is some funny shit!

Thanks for the laugh!!!
I'm still willing to make that bet today, next week or whenever. A pudd nuckle like you would welch no matter which week it would be. Despite our loss last week, I'm still willing to make that bet with that awesome defense you got scarecrow, lol.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also forgot McFadden got hurt early in the game. The Redskins essentially beat the Raiders without their two best players. Pretty funny that they were even down 14-0 at one point.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also forgot McFadden got hurt early in the game. The Redskins essentially beat the Raiders without their two best players. Pretty funny that they were even down 14-0 at one point.

Yea, it was an ugly win but I'll take it. That baseball dirt was rough on both teams. Not sure we pull it off with Pryor playing, but it is what it is. The real test will be week 6 to see if we've turned the corner... Looking forward to it!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the laugh!!!

What about my bet little fella? You said Dallas would be looking up at Washington after we play them in a couple of weeks, that was your quote. Come on, you know you think Denver will beat Dallas, so do you not have faith that your Skins will beat us after all? How about I lighten the load for ya, instead of a lifetime ban by Hammer, the loser takes a team site ban by either Ford or Skinsdad. Come on.....

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about my little fella?

here he is ...

buehlerhorse_edited-1_01.jpg