• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a plan. Keep sucking RGIII's dick, but do in your house.

The Redskins have a better TEAM than the Cowboys without RG3. Yep, I said it and you can quote me on that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastbay, I love your avatar! As a psychology major at FSU that pic says everything we already knew about you...

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

FSU??? LMAO. I see you have an infatuation with teams with derogatory Native American Mascot that SUCK.... :scratch:

What does that say about you Psycho Major? :loco2:

#ROLL TIDE!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU??? LMAO. I see you have an infatuation with teams with derogatory Native American Mascot that SUCK.... :scratch:

What does that say about you Psycho Major? :loco2:

#ROLL TIDE!

Born in Florida, grew up in Northern Va...and, educated at FSU...Love me some Native American Indians!

#nice try Eastbay...LOSER

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in Florida, grew up in Northern Va...and, educated at FSU...Love me some Native American Indians!

#nice try Eastbay...LOSER

You love you some Native American's but yet support a team with a Racist Mascot, Things that make you say
hmmmmmm..........:puzzled:

#You Don't have to LIE to Kick it :lie:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, you need to sit down and be quiet, before you get schooled again. I thought you were out for the day?

Back for a bit and decided to look at the stupid being posted and here you are.
You're living a dream son if you think you ever schooled me on anything.
shit....90% of you posts are about last year and preseason games.

Schooled? stick to manster and jinx. They enjoy the hair splitting

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, that question is wide open to all of you.

Any one really think RG3 cant be a more traditional passer. Or is his entire game based of his ability to run??
I think he can be a traditional passer. He might have to deal with happy feet trying to stay still at 1st, but I think he is a very effective Passer. Something I didn't think before when you drafted him. I thought he would be more like a Vick. Fair or not right now though, his game is based on his ability to run. With that threat they have to rush him differently than if he was a traditional Passer. (even when he isn't running)
I don't think any of the cowboys fans are doubting RGIII skills, but in the words of BP. After one year I am not ready to put him in Canton yet. This will be an interesting year. Gives the DC's a season of tape on him (& other read option QBs) & all offseason to come up with a counter to it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that a boy manster....bring um in on one of the most stupid of stupid topics cause blue jinx threw out his best shock value statement. This should get two pages alone.

I'm out for the day

shark....read option defense baby....should be fun
joy....what can I say....football debate or pep squad statements? guess that's all in the eye of the beholder

for you its clear that its pep squad statements. I still haven't seen you post one intelligent football related post. All you do is denigrate others posts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for you its clear that its pep squad statements. I still haven't seen you post one intelligent football related post. All you do is denigrate others posts.

sure you have....that's why your panties remain wadded

it's funny you say carrying a team and while is a great leader and the other isn't.
YOU THINK THAT'S INTELLIGENT? Shit...I expected more and remain disappointed. Least you learned from bovey to pin a star on your chest while pointing at others as lacking.

pssst....research that thread again this summer about defensing the read option or was that over your pee football head?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"PDay, I don't disagree with anything you really say here"

that's not possible joy when you haven't seen one intelligent post from me.

which is it.....does your panties remain wadded?

lol....I like you joy....you remain loads of fun

Last edited by a moderator:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"PDay, I don't disagree with anything you really say here"

that's not possible joy when you haven't seen one intelligent post from me.

which is it.....does your panties remain wadded?

lol....I like you joy....you remain loads of fun

The problem is; is that you don't say anything. Bitch and moan bitch and moan bitch and moan. Hey, I think that's a lyric from one of dem rappers you blast out while wiping down your rims.

Not a racist statement for I too clean my rims. However, I pump out some Abba :rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is; is that you don't say anything. Bitch and moan bitch and moan bitch and moan. Hey, I think that's a lyric from one of dem rappers you blast out while wiping down your rims.

Not a racist statement for I too clean my rims. However, I pump out some Abba :rollseyes:

Funny, You can say the same thing about yourself and a few other Shin trolls here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's cute.....wave the pom poms
posts speak for themselves....always have

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back for a bit and decided to look at the stupid being posted and here you are.
You're living a dream son if you think you ever schooled me on anything.
shit....90% of you posts are about last year and preseason games.

Schooled? stick to manster and jinx. They enjoy the hair splitting

Wow, that's funny. The "offer" is still on the table from our days in Disney if you can cut and paste one, just one time, that you were right, and well I was wrong...

Sincerely,

Your Daddy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's funny. The "offer" is still on the table from our days in Disney if you can cut and paste one, just one time, that you were right, and well I was wrong...

Sincerely,

Your Daddy

not possible....I didn't talk with a mitziman at Disney and you've done nothing here but talk about last year and preseason games. here's the thing with a troll like you...when Washington fails, you just turn another name and start over with pep squad

you're a fly....nothing more

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last two days have been crazy for me and my business, but it looks like it was crazier here. All I have to say to all of these post is that when you are talking about QBs today, you can not go back any further then the mid 90's for comparison. Once you do then the stats for the Older QBs are so far off due to not being a passing league back then. The League was full of good runners and power OL's. With out the rules of today to protect players defenses were more devastating back then as well. I will not even debate the Romo/Theismann comparison, because of those reasons.

Look my Dallas Friends, I know I will not persuade you from your love of Romo, just as you have not chance with me on RGIII, but you have to admit that the NFCE is stacked with some good QB's and they are ready for the 2013 season. I can not wait for our teams to meet this year to see what will happen.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last two days have been crazy for me and my business, but it looks like it was crazier here. All I have to say to all of these post is that when you are talking about QBs today, you can not go back any further then the mid 90's for comparison. Once you do then the stats for the Older QBs are so far off due to not being a passing league back then. The League was full of good runners and power OL's. With out the rules of today to protect players defenses were more devastating back then as well. I will not even debate the Romo/Theismann comparison, because of those reasons.

Look my Dallas Friends, I know I will not persuade you from your love of Romo, just as you have not chance with me on RGIII, but you have to admit that the NFCE is stacked with some good QB's and they are ready for the 2013 season. I can not wait for our teams to meet this year to see what will happen.

:agree:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This I can 100% agree with. In fact I think you can place QB's into 3 or 4 time frames. Those who played prior to the 70's, those who played from the 70's through the 90's and those playing from the 2000's through today. I'm sure some of you will easily add another time frame. And please trust me I for one am not trying to get any Skin fan to turn their back on RGIII. Truth is if I were a skins fan I would have hopes with RGIII, but I would keep those hope suppressed a little until I see if he is still the RGIII before the injury and if not can he be what I'd hope he is if he has too stay in the pocket. Right now IMO RGIII is a question mark. If he comes back with no bad effect from the injury he will be very hard to defend, if not what do you havein him? As for Romo the reason I don't fear him being our QB is I know he can be a very good NFL QB. Yes he is a QB that needs his teammates to help him out a little but tell me what QB doesn't.