• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... (or ripping her shirt and threatening to knock her out... Do I still have a point.)

Bryant's mother Angela describes a heated exchange between herself and Dez -- which started when Dez "was trying to fight my brother."

Angela says she tried to stop Dez -- and warned him that he was going to get in trouble with the Dallas Cowboys -- but she claims he only got angrier and turned the rage on her.

After allegedly
grabbing her, smacking her with his baseball cap and tearing her shirt ... Angela says Dez "started talking about how he's going to knock me out."

Grabbing, ripping, threats... on his mother... hmmm, I'll stick to the pee'er as a representative.

I guess when you consider that the other option for repping the team is your GM's wife getting drunk on Twitter and asking if a reporter is giving her husband BJ's...showing your crank to the world isn't so bad. :dhd:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when you consider that the other option for repping the team is your GM's wife getting drunk on Twitter and asking if a reporter is giving her husband BJ's...showing your crank to the world isn't so bad. :dhd:
Can't really help what a family member does or say on social media. My wife gets mad at me if I even look at another woman. Listen, at least he aint beaten on her. Took his dose like a man. BTW, what's in the water down there? Oh, curious from a fan of the games stand point. Is Zeke gonna get slapped? Sorry, bad choice of words, considering. Is Zeke gonna get suspended a game or two?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really help what a family member does or say on social media. My wife gets mad at me if I even look at another woman. Listen, at least he aint beaten on her. Took his dose like a man. BTW, what's in the water down there? Oh, curious from a fan of the games stand point. Is Zeke gonna get slapped? Sorry, bad choice of words, considering. Is Zeke gonna get suspended a game or two?
Zeke only tearing it up because of his Oline huh? Can't fix stupid.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to sign KC long term because he really aint a bad QB. Why franchise him again? They know what he is already and he probably will only get better. He actually puts us in position to win more times than not,, it's the other areas of the team that now is letting him down.

Let's not waste a high draft pick on RB... Zeke is tearing it up mainly because of his front line. Yes he's a talented back but that line is making him look like Barry Sanders. We need to get to the QB and we also need to keep building the O line. Secondary is doable.

WR is a problem because we may lose Jackson and perhaps Garcon and Doctson aint reliable. Have to address WR in FA.

We aint a bad team with what we have now. We could easily be 6 and 2. Actually, we should be 6 and 2. Let's not blow up this ship quite so fast. We're sailing in the right direction.

They could also be easily 3-5 or 2-6. Not winning the past two weeks isn't exactly sailing in the right direction unless you are delusional. They aren't bad, but they aren't good either.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, maybe Goodell will just get the belt out and take some swings at him. Actually, I think Gallette has some free time on his hands, maybe he could do it for Roger?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke only tearing it up because of his Oline huh? Can't fix stupid.
Yeah and we won that OL in a blind lotto, no skill in drafting at all on Dallas' part.

Man are we lucky someone just gave us 5 quality linemen. :yes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"woohoo, a tie ain't a loss so I can go try to talk shit this week".

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing those mfers are so deep!

Trent Williams suspended four games by NFL for substance abuse violation

The Redskins tackle will miss the team's next four games

Coming out of their Week 9 bye, the Redskins will be without Trent Williams for a month, as the tackle was suspended four games by the NFL.

The league suspended Williams for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substance Abuse, the NFL announced on Tuesday afternoon.

"Today, Trent Williams was suspended by the NFL under the terms of the Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse for the next four games," the Redskins said in a statement. "We met with Trent today to discuss this unfortunate news. Per the terms of the Policy, Trent will be permitted to participate in team meetings and workout at the Redskins' facilities throughout this time. The Redskins are counting on Trent to help our team when he returns from suspension. Our focus will now turn to the Minnesota Vikings after our bye this upcoming weekend.

"Any questions related to this matter should be directed to the NFL or NFLPA."

This is a highly sub-optimal time for Williams to be gone. The Redskins have four tough matchups coming up on the schedule.

Washington gets the Vikings and Packers at home in Weeks 10 and 11 after the bye and then face the Cowboys and Cardinals (both on the road), with the Dallas game coming on a short week for Thanksgiving.

After losing on a close field goal to the Bengals in London last week, the Redskins need all the wins they can get in a difficult NFC East that features four teams with winning records.

Williams signed a five-year, $65 million contract extension prior to the 2015 season.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing those mfers are so deep!

Trent Williams suspended four games by NFL for substance abuse violation

The Redskins tackle will miss the team's next four games

Coming out of their Week 9 bye, the Redskins will be without Trent Williams for a month, as the tackle was suspended four games by the NFL.

The league suspended Williams for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substance Abuse, the NFL announced on Tuesday afternoon.

"Today, Trent Williams was suspended by the NFL under the terms of the Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse for the next four games," the Redskins said in a statement. "We met with Trent today to discuss this unfortunate news. Per the terms of the Policy, Trent will be permitted to participate in team meetings and workout at the Redskins' facilities throughout this time. The Redskins are counting on Trent to help our team when he returns from suspension. Our focus will now turn to the Minnesota Vikings after our bye this upcoming weekend.

"Any questions related to this matter should be directed to the NFL or NFLPA."

This is a highly sub-optimal time for Williams to be gone. The Redskins have four tough matchups coming up on the schedule.

Washington gets the Vikings and Packers at home in Weeks 10 and 11 after the bye and then face the Cowboys and Cardinals (both on the road), with the Dallas game coming on a short week for Thanksgiving.

After losing on a close field goal to the Bengals in London last week, the Redskins need all the wins they can get in a difficult NFC East that features four teams with winning records.

Williams signed a five-year, $65 million contract extension prior to the 2015 season.
And reptec was making fun of our players for off the field shit. :rofl:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And reptec was making fun of our players for off the field shit. :rofl:

Yeah he should probably be concerned about his players on the field shit that's costing his team games. Like Josh Norman dropping what was likely 2 pick 6's yesterday and getting flagged like 5 times for hands to the face. :doh: I mean just don't hit the receiver in the head, how hard is that shit?

HTTR, HATE that their Redskins

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was funny to see Norman bitching about the refs and then the highlights mixed in showing all 5 hits to the head of the WR.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let me guess the Williams excuse:

1) cant really help what the player puts in his body
2) This is all because jerry is the worst GM and drafts prisoners
3) Anyone would pass a drug test running behind that OL

which lame excuse will it be? Or will it be excuse #4...run and hide on the Skins board.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

which lame excuse will it be? Or will it be excuse #4...run and hide on the Skins board.
Can't stop laughing at #3. Instant Classic.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whose running? Williams is an idiot. The players all know when these piss test are coming. This hurts our team but you can't fix stupid. The world at your feet and you can't lay off the weed during the season. Stupid loaf.

Listen, put Zeke behind the 32nd rank front line in the league and will see if he runs the same or better. I never said the guy wasn't good.. just that the line he runs behind makes him shine a lot more. If you can't agree with that I have know use for ya. It's like talking to a Hillary slurper.