• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think he meant for it to happen. He wasn't exactly Jon Holmes if remember correctly

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously, what is it with Redskins and showing off their cocks? At least this time a playbook wasn't revealed. :dhd:
I mean seriously, what is it with Cowboy fans and their rainbow tags?

Who would you rather have representing your team... A guy who pees in public or a guy who beats up his mom? This is a serious question... please answer.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who would you rather have representing your team... A guy who pees in public or a guy who beats up his mom? This is a serious question... please answer.
FYI, Dez didn't beat up his mom. If you followed the story he and his brother were fighting/arguing his mother stepped between them and was hit, yes by Dez, with a base ball cap. Now if he were wildly swinging a belt around you might have a valid point.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Dez didn't beat up his mom. (he's a sweetheart) If you followed the story he and his brother were fighting/arguing his mother stepped between them and was hit, yes by Dez, with a base ball cap. (Accidents happen.. too funny) Now if he were wildly swinging a belt around you might have a valid point.
.... (or ripping her shirt and threatening to knock her out... Do I still have a point.)

Bryant's mother Angela describes a heated exchange between herself and Dez -- which started when Dez "was trying to fight my brother."

Angela says she tried to stop Dez -- and warned him that he was going to get in trouble with the Dallas Cowboys -- but she claims he only got angrier and turned the rage on her.

After allegedly
grabbing her, smacking her with his baseball cap and tearing her shirt ... Angela says Dez "started talking about how he's going to knock me out."

Grabbing, ripping, threats... on his mother... hmmm, I'll stick to the pee'er as a representative.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you still here?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... (or ripping her shirt and threatening to knock her out... Do I still have a point.)

Bryant's mother Angela describes a heated exchange between herself and Dez -- which started when Dez "was trying to fight my brother."

Angela says she tried to stop Dez -- and warned him that he was going to get in trouble with the Dallas Cowboys -- but she claims he only got angrier and turned the rage on her.

After allegedly
grabbing her, smacking her with his baseball cap and tearing her shirt ... Angela says Dez "started talking about how he's going to knock me out."

Grabbing, ripping, threats... on his mother... hmmm, I'll stick to the pee'er as a representative.
I see you're still desperate....but, but...you're not a troll

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After allegedly

Look dipshit. We don't know the whole truth. What we do know is he was arguing with another, and she stepped between them.
We also dont know if he wildly swung around at people a belt on a beach.
I'm not defending Dez, I'm saying you're a troll in a glass house. You need to pick your battles better.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins are a hot bag of garbage. Funny to see some of their fans grasping at straws, bringing up Dez's accidental scuffle with his Mom a decade ago.

'but but but...you guys give out rainbows"...lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins are a hot bag of garbage. Funny to see some of their fans grasping at straws, bringing up Dez's accidental scuffle with his Mom a decade ago.

'but but but...you guys give out rainbows"...lol
It's Jealousy. Best OL in the NFL in the last 10 years and young, a young Adrian Peterson type horse, a young Russell Wilson type QB...in the preseason, they were making fun of a rookie QB and RB. Now they've come to the realization that since they didn't get us this year, they'll be looking up in the standings at us for another decade

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well one wins you games and the other is spare coach on the sidelines. One pulls his pud out in public and the other is an immature brat.

I'll take Dez 100 out of 100 times, as would every owner or GM in the league.