• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again a Cowboy fan is scratching his anal glands on the carpet doin the boot scoot and boogie trying to satisfy that itch that he said he never had. Too funny. Let me quote you and then will break it down.

"Good post...very hard to tell where this team ends up but it's that coaching staff and what they seem to get outta their players of late that has this homer thinking SB contenders... and not just playoff contenders."

Now let me fill in the children that may be reading this. Pday stated that he has never said (ever) that the Cowboys would be in the SB on any given year. If you can find that I said it I will never post on the Skins board again. So lets break it down... Can I get a drum roll.... nice

Homer (your words not mine) is thinking SB contenders and not just playoff contenders. So there we have it in black and white... not just playoff contenders.. but SB contenders. Contending for the SB title after the playoffs because you just stated that your team is beyond contending in the mere playoffs.... which means that you are in the SB already contending for the title. Had you not written "not just playoff contenders" you still would have been factually correct that you have never stated that your team was going to the dance because predicting just SB contenders means simply you have to get to a playoff game, a mere playoff game,,,which we all dream of,,, but you went farther... couldn't help yourself....you just stated that you're not just playoff contenders but SB contenders,,, . I really wish you hadn't worded it this way... However, and as unfortunate as it is.. you did.

Now be a man and back up your words. I never want to see a post on our board again from you. Now I know all your boyfriends will come to your rescue and spin what you have said as not saying we will be in the SB,,, but if they all passed with at least a C average in a class of 'reasonable and logical thinking 101' a class I teach on thursday's BTW.. some seats still open... they will realize it's a hopeless cause and will not be able to bail you out from the beat down you just incurred.

Once again I prove you wrong.... OK my man,,, spin class begins now. Gonna seat back and laugh at all the attempts.

GO
Yeah Reptec is back:L

I guess I'll root for Detroit so I don't have to see you for another few weeks...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...reptec lives and is feeling large again. Typical
you prove me wrong? Funny. That's never happened which explains yall's obsession all these years.

but lets take this at face value.

does saying super bowl contender mean in the super bowl? That's the real question here. You and super mod sure seem to think so. What was that January 2015. You know your mod banned me on the cowboy smack talk thread for the entire 2014 season on the very first Sunday of that season. So....after the 2014 season, guilty, I thought Dallas would Super Bowl contend. Sorry pal, it just doesn't say in the dance...no matter how hard you two try. Question? Who said Washington would be super bowl champs in three years right after Seattle dropped Washington in RG3's rookie season and followed that up with "Book It"?
LOL....I understand your need to feel that you're getting even. Your mod? not so much.
I'm like the cowboys to you two...always on your mind and your apparent benchmark for all things NFL football. Understandable, I've read yall's opinion on football for a long time

BUT here is the deal....I've been advised that your super mod is just baiting here and would ban my ass the first word I tried to type on the skins board. That shit ain't beneath her...that's for sure. No worries reptec, I'll pass.
Of course not...but you know better than expecting common sense or fairness from the agenda driven crew...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Reptec is back:L

I guess I'll root for Detroit so I don't have to see you for another few weeks...

Rooting for the Lions myself today. Along with the Rams and Vikings :D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spinning spinning spinning... rawhide. Too damn cute, I swear. Not just playoff contenders? But SB contenders. After the playoffs youll find yourself in the SB. Listen, im not gonna bust your balls on this... its all good. We've all been homers before... if we werent homers we probably wouldnt spend so much time on here talking bout our fav team. Now grant it, ive only posted 600 to ur 7,000 but if u cant be a homer then who the hell can you be.

But please... no more spinning. Its all good. Ya got busted... it happens. Your team has a great season goin... good reason to be optimistic.

Gonna sit back huh? That means you need to stop posting and just read. Mainly, just stop posting.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins rollin. That loss had to hurt.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few seasons, the NFC East kind of taken some flack as not being a good division. You guys got a tough division this season. Looks like the last place NFC East team this year would win the AFC South.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few seasons, the NFC East kind of taken some flack as not being a good division. You guys got a tough division this season. Looks like the last place NFC East team this year would win the AFC South.
it's early in the season, but yes I've been watching this.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at their schedule last week when Skins nation was talking 6-2, I said 6-8 after 14 was more like it....I stand by that...

I mentioned I didnt think Detroit, Carolina or even Chicago would be games that would be sure W's for them. I actually thought they would lose this one today, when I saw it on their schedule. Now Norman is out w a concussion, how deep are they again?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned I didnt think Detroit, Carolina or even Chicago would be games that would be sure W's for them. I actually thought they would lose this one today, when I saw it on their schedule. Now Norman is out w a concussion, how deep are they again?
Concussion, concussion no problem, they gave unbelievable depth.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys talk about me more than your own team. Too funny.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Jones again proves he's a clear top 10 back yeah?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys talk about me more than your own team. Too funny.

Yeah, we do make fun of you a lot don't we? Well, you make it so easy.