• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few seasons, the NFC East kind of taken some flack as not being a good division. You guys got a tough division this season. Looks like the last place NFC East team this year would win the AFC South.

I'm kind of wondering if anybody is really that good this year. Of course NE, but those two teams last night were probably touted as top 5ish teams before the season. That game was nasty. Sure it had some good defense but it had some real bad offense and special teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of wondering if anybody is really that good this year. Of course NE, but those two teams last night were probably touted as top 5ish teams before the season. That game was nasty. Sure it had some good defense but it had some real bad offense and special teams.
Does NE really seem that great either though?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does NE really seem that great either though?

I thought they looked really good with Garrapolo. Brady has been outstanding. I just think their offense can only be contained by certain teams.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then there are the hoop philly fans too.

benchmark as well and very much has Dallas on their minds too. Always talking about the last 20 years, not 21 or 22 but 20 years. The high times in philly for sure.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Redskins assistant getting videotaped pissing on the sidelines during a game. Hail to the Redskins

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Redskins assistant getting videotaped pissing on the sidelines during a game. Hail to the Redskins
You guys (well you) will grasp at anything. Is this really a "gotcha' moment. Dude had to piss. When ya gotta go ya gotta go. Not everyone requires a bathroom of potpourri and a toilet to sit down on and piss like you... some do it standing up ...and in a bottle. Listen, you can do better.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys (well you) will grasp at anything. Is this really a "gotcha' moment. Dude had to piss. When ya gotta go ya gotta go. Not everyone requires a bathroom of potpourri and a toilet to sit down on and piss like you... some do it standing up ...and in a bottle. Listen, you can do better.
He was seen doing it by a woman at the stadium, which means he's jeopardized an NFL coaching job because he is either a total dumbass, a pervert, or both. He's almost as stupid as you are

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was seen doing it by a woman at the stadium, which means he's jeopardized an NFL coaching job because he is either a total dumbass, a pervert, or both. He's almost as stupid as you are
Lol... good lord... he was seen by a woman... too funny. Probably the same woman who whips her tit out in public and feeds her baby. This world (and yes you too) need to grow up and stop being offended by anything and everything. Now you're calling him a pervert for peeing in public... holy heck batman my mind cant take anymore PC crap. Pervert... wow... there it is just saw it... saw him shaking his junk... must be jerking now. Listen, ill just say this... dude probably should have tried to hide it more... but come on people...move on in life.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you guys are being fair to the skinz. Detroit didn't win that game the skinz beat themselves.

This is one of those games that can be chalk up to 'we beat ourselves'...

Detroit being better had nothing to do with it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried to tell y'all - that Stafford fellow is a bad man

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... good lord... he was seen by a woman... too funny. Probably the same woman who whips her tit out in public and feeds her baby. This world (and yes you too) need to grow up and stop being offended by anything and everything. Now you're calling him a pervert for peeing in public... holy heck batman my mind cant take anymore PC crap. Pervert... wow... there it is just saw it... saw him shaking his junk... must be jerking now. Listen, ill just say this... dude probably should have tried to hide it more... but come on people...move on in life.
Let's get back to football then...our team is better than your team:wash:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then what is the reason we don't see more people pissing on the sideline? I remember that one guy, a kicker maybe, a couple of years ago doing it. But this is just a freaking assistant. :pound:

Wonder why he isn't charged with indecent exposure? At least the kicker hid behind a towel.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously, what is it with Redskins and showing off their cocks? At least this time a playbook wasn't revealed. :dhd:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is being overrun with coaches and players pissing on or near the bench.

Yq7YcA2.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what is the reason we don't see more people pissing on the sideline? I remember that one guy, a kicker maybe, a couple of years ago doing it. But this is just a freaking assistant. :pound:

Wonder why he isn't charged with indecent exposure? At least the kicker hid behind a towel.
Well McNabb puked on the sideline...:puke: