• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came across this and felt it should be shared in this thread.

Myth vs Fact: Cowboys Criminal Record

And, have to be fair, the Texans better be at the top of this list since they had two fewer years accumulation than everyone else.

So, if the Cowboys are such hardened criminals, then what does that say about the rest of the league when 28 teams have had more arrests than the Cowboys since the year 2000?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Facts be damned to Haters they cant see the truth because of the fog that the hate creates

The only time you can have a real conversation is when your talking to someone that can form and change an opinion all by themselves by doing the research of the facts by themselves.

Good info and TY for taking the time to post it :suds:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came across this and felt it should be shared in this thread.

Myth vs Fact: Cowboys Criminal Record

And, have to be fair, the Texans better be at the top of this list since they had two fewer years accumulation than everyone else.

So, if the Cowboys are such hardened criminals, then what does that say about the rest of the league when 28 teams have had more arrests than the Cowboys since the year 2000?
I guess instead of arrest (jaywalking, drunk in public etc etc... ) it should have been felonies ( theft, manslaughter, drug possession, assault blah blah blah)... but yea.. if it gets you through the day.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess instead of arrest (jaywalking, drunk in public etc etc... ) it should have been felonies ( theft, manslaughter, drug possession, assault blah blah blah)... but yea.. if it gets you through the day.
Yeah, I'm sure all the other teams arrests were mostly jaywalking, spitting on the sidewalk, etc....You wouldn't acknowledge the facts if the smacked you in the mouth. Just trying to maintain your Cowboys Troll spin

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up when Washington beats an above average team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay Norman 75 million and don't even line him up with the game's top receiver. I just can't even man. Only thing that's worse than being a Cowboy fan right now in the last 20 years is being a Washington fan. At least with the Browns fans, they never have expectations so nothing to really be upset over.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay Norman 75 million and don't even line him up with the game's top receiver. I just can't even man. Only thing that's worse than being a Cowboy fan right now in the last 20 years is being a Washington fan. At least with the Browns fans, they never have expectations so nothing to really be upset over.
yep....always worse in Washington....9 outta 10 times anyways :lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only lost by 1 point to the Giants. This gives me hope for a good season.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any good games on this weekend?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game will be a good test to who's defense is in worse shape. I was told several times this summer Dallas had the worst defense in the NFC east and it wasn't really close. I've been told running the football isn't all that in todays NFL passing league. Guess we're about to get our first look.

Go COWBOYS!...I sure hope the Cowboys beat the hell outta those redskins...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go COWBOYS!...I sure hope the Cowboys beat the hell outta those redskins...

gp1503.JPG
I sure hope you don't get mad at your mother for the pic she took of you praying for a Cowboys victory in Washington. Im guessing she just wanted us to see how passionate you are. BTW, you look precious in pink.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gp1503.JPG
I sure hope you don't get mad at your mother for the pic she took of you praying for a Cowboys victory in Washington. Im guessing she just wanted us to see how passionate you are. BTW, you look precious in pink.
Why do assholes bring up people's mothers even as a joke on a message board and think it is anything other than dicky??? If I remember from the bet that a different skin fan welched on, I think PDay's Mother may have died. But either way just go away

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do assholes bring up people's mothers even as a joke on a message board and think it is anything other than dicky??? If I remember from the bet that a different skin fan welched on, I think PDay's Mother may have died. But either way just go away
Serious? Then I suppose sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles are off limit too,,,, not to mention the family pet. BTW, I didn't cut his mother down. Didn't insult her in anyway... I stated she posted a picture, is all. Chill out. Also, how am I to know she may have past away,,, I don't live on these boards like you with 10,000 plus post.