• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have a few weeks of quiet now.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike some other Cowboys fans I won't badmouth my team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what hurts the Trolls more, the fact we won with a rookie QB or that the rookie looks better than their ....."Franchise"......QB

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what hurts the Trolls more, the fact we won with a rookie QB or that the rookie looks better than their ....."Franchise"......QB
somebody should check on reptec and dean, but then again, reptec already said the game was bigger for Dallas since they couldn't afford to go down 0-2 in the division.

Washington will be alright. :yes::bullshit::crazy:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody should check on reptec and dean, but then again, reptec already said the game was bigger for Dallas since they couldn't afford to go down 0-2 in the division.

Washington will be alright. :yes::bullshit::crazy:
0-2 in the Division or 0-2 at home. Both are huge hurdles to clear.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an Entertaining game I think :noidea: congrats today but hopefully a different outcome on turkey day.
I thought the onside kick by Dallas was a bad call, but if I were a Washington fan, I'd be calling for your play callers head. Two straight fades on 1st and goal inside the five...4th and 1, if you want to pass, fine, but line up under center and fake a handoff to draw a safety...shotgun there was pure nonsense

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why I can't do game threads during the game
Yeah I'm pretty terrible during the games. I should probably stop posting in game threads. But of all the over the top things I say in game threads, I'm still 100% behind what I said about Garrett. I'm done with him. That onside kick was the last straw. Thank god the defense bailed us out because Garrett was about to get absolutely crucified in the media if that onside kick led to a Cowboys loss.

I'm also tired of JJ Wilcox too. I'd cut his ass right now if I could. He is holding back the secondary.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why I can't do game threads during the game

Thus why I personally take the things people say on game threads w a few grains of salt. In the heat of the moment I know I am certainly more critical, as Im sure others are as well. You cant hold me accountable for anything said during the game, I plead temporary insanity

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus why I personally take the things people say on game threads w a few grains of salt. In the heat of the moment I know I am certainly more critical, as Im sure others are as well. You cant hold me accountable for anything said during the game, I plead temporary insanity
100% agree and I also plead temporary insanity. But again, when it came to what I said about Garrett earlier, I still hold that belief. I am 100% done with Garrett and if he was fired, I wouldn't give a shit. Onside kick was by far the stupidest shit Garrett has done in the past few years. Would have been up there with icing his own kicker if it ended up costing us the game. And of course, Jerry Jones is 100% behind the playcall. Nothing but a bunch of clowns running this team. This ain't fucking Madden.

Last edited:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree and I also plead temporary insanity. But again, when it came to what I said about Garrett earlier, I still hold that belief after the game. I am 100% done with Garrett and if he was fired, I wouldn't give a shit. Onside kick was by far the stupidest shit Garrett has done in the past few years. Would have been up there with icing his own kicker if it ended up costing us the game.

Lots of folks have soured on Garrett of late, me not so much as I was never crazy about him as a HC to begin with. Think JG is a heck of a nice guy, just not exactly what I would look for as a leader of an NFL franchise. That said Im not sure he gets a fair shot at leading his team without input and overriding from the owner. Don't know that JJ will ever hire a guy that will fit the mold, without meddling some

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I think it's comical that the Dallas hater trolls are clinging to Dak's yards per pass attempt. Yet the so called best QB in football, Aaron Rodgers, has a lower yards per pass attempt than Dak.

Also comical that the preseason argument can't be used anymore against Dak so it's about passing downfield.