• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious? Then I suppose sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles are off limit too,,,, not to mention the family pet. BTW, I didn't cut his mother down. Didn't insult her in anyway... I stated she posted a picture, is all. Chill out. Also, how am I to know she may have past away,,, I don't live on these boards like you with 10,000 plus post.
Bringing his Mother in it is a Dick move and typical of the BS you post. There are Skins posters that come over here and aren't called trolls, but you aren't one of them

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how am I to know she may have past away

Rep that's why you just don't say anything about family PERIOD. Bag all you want on the poster or the team or the fans but Family is off limits as simple common sense and courtesy.

Pday's Mom has passed if I remember from the posting over the years

Smack talk is just that smack talk about the team

JMHO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no big thing...it's a football insult board and I've always considered my skin as thick as the next guys.

We are what we are and ain't what we ain't. Rep remains a troll with style points and actually has limited knowledge about the game he enjoys.

LOL, :D shout out to shark....what a load that guy remains

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps66.jpg

Seriously guys,,, I think ya'll are over-stepping your sensitive side just a bit and running with something that just isn't there to run with. My apologies however... sometimes I forget the eggshells that you guys walk on around here. Wowza.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps66.jpg

Seriously guys,,, I think ya'll are over-stepping your sensitive side just a bit and running with something that just isn't there to run with. My apologies however... sometimes I forget the eggshells that you guys walk on around here. Wowza.
Here's an idea....go to a friends PC, set up a hoop account and show yourself to be a Cowboys fan, head over to the Skins board, and post the same crap over there that you post here. You'll be banned 2 posts in. Eggshells LMAO

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im on a smack thread... what don't u guys understand? Serious question.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tomorrow,, the losing team is in a big hole,, specially for your Cowboys. 0-2 in division will sting a little. Gonna suck whoever does lose.... little torn,, gotta play Zeke on my fantasy team... should run all over Skins defense. Sucked for me last week... starting to think it was a wasted pick not just for you guys but for me too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps66.jpg

EGGSHELLS? A skids fans talking about eggshells? Your board is so damn sensitive you all have a warning to visitors thread stuck to the too of your board.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know chuckles....might just be you.
court awareness seems to of failed you
Nah,, I'm thinking you all just can't handle the pressure. When ur losing you guys get all sensitive. Me,, it's just a fucking game,,, win or lose I don't get all emotional like this board seems to do. If we suck we suck,,, life doesn't stop for me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah,, I'm thinking you all just can't handle the pressure. When ur losing you guys get all sensitive. Me,, it's just a fucking game,,, win or lose I don't get all emotional like this board seems to do. If we suck we suck,,, life doesn't stop for me.
Do you think before you post? Look at your own board, can't get more sensitive than that place.
Yes this is a smack talk thread, but even here one can cross the line. Mother jokes don't bother me, never did, but they may be over the line for others especially when their mother has passed.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt many are gonna need a hug after today's game.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who you are.

This shit is funny!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bovey and you....selective recall and zero court awareness.

Sorry, very few here value your troll football views and it seems from reading this board, I'm not alone in that thinking.

Go Cowboys!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who you are.

This shit is funny!

If his hatred of the Cowboys helped save his life then good for him

At least he is alive another day to get the help he may need for whatever problems he has

Kudo's to the officers on doing a great job saving a mans life regardless of which team they support or despise