• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called experience dip shit... didn't have to research that to much either. Listen I'm done arguing this,, the thought is comical. You say Dak is a better QB than Cousins as it stands today and I say he aint. Momma told me not to waste to much time reasoning with a tard.

You need to eat a better breakfast son. Help stimulate the mind better to start the day.

I get it, you think experience make you automatically better :crazy:(although this is a really stupid thing to say even from a skinz fan). And because I am, well, what ever name you want to insult me with today, can you point to where I said that Dak was better than kirk in the first place? Us tards can't find it. Now I did point to what other people have said about each one. It did not compare the two just what they had to say about each one individually.

Maybe breakfast is what you need.

Do you hear "Mama says" quotes in your head all day Forrest? Momma says "life is like a box of chocolates, no telling what stupid thing reptic is going to say next."

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm speechless... really am.. I'm not basing my argument on the fact he has been in the league longer, but experience and experience only,,, all the other shit is based off THAT fact. Let Dak win a GD game first before you start talking out your ass next time. Dude, you're too easy,, let the big boys take over for awhile.

Zach Mettenberger had more experience than Marcus Mariota. By your argument Zach should have been starting every game last year. I mean experience and all.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I dont understand you Fordman. We play a tuffer schedule regardless if were better or worse. Its not a fair bet. Its simple logic. Simple as that. We play a team that was in the SB last year.. If we lose that game and are one game behind you at the end how is that fair to me if your team didnt have to face them. You say in 16 games tells the truth of ur team, well perhaps to a degree, because you yourself just said anything can happen in any game. So is the truth at the end really yhe truth. Im not making a bet that favors the other person regardless if I belive in my team or not. Would a fan of Carolina make a bet that his team will go undefeated this year. Perhaps if he was a fool... But im not a fool. The bet is between our two teams not the other 30 involved. Again, two teams two games. Win lose or draw. Each having a home game. Fair bet. Take it or leave it is the question.

Meh, I remember the "tougher schedule" argument being pissed all over by Skins fans this time last year. Now it suits ya, so use it I guess.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I dont understand you Fordman. We play a tuffer schedule regardless if were better or worse. Its not a fair bet. Its simple logic. Simple as that. We play a team that was in the SB last year.. If we lose that game and are one game behind you at the end how is that fair to me if your team didnt have to face them. You say in 16 games tells the truth of ur team, well perhaps to a degree, because you yourself just said anything can happen in any game. So is the truth at the end really yhe truth. Im not making a bet that favors the other person regardless if I belive in my team or not. Would a fan of Carolina make a bet that his team will go undefeated this year. Perhaps if he was a fool... But im not a fool. The bet is between our two teams not the other 30 involved. Again, two teams two games. Win lose or draw. Each having a home game. Fair bet. Take it or leave it is the question.
you suck and are nothing but a FUCKING troll

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will accept your terms if I can add a couple. The bet goes into effect after the 2nd game, period...meaning, if it is 2-0, then it's decided, and if it's 1-1, we go to point differential as tie breaker. Loser stays off the Hoop for the rest of both teams season...AND...if I lose, I stay off the Skins board and if you lose, you stay off the Cowboys board for 1 full year. If either guy tries to welch, Ford gives the perm ban.....
Bet???
Not sure why you have to only bet the two games. His team is better, he should put his money where his mouth is. His tougher schedule is BS, because it's only two games. Besides Dallas has to play two against those mighty Skids, while they get the luxury of playing Dallas. He opened his mouth now he's back tracking like a DC politician.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you have to only bet the two games. His team is better, he should put his money where his mouth is. His tougher schedule is BS, because it's only two games. Besides Dallas has to play two against those mighty Skids, while they get the luxury of playing Dallas. He opened his mouth now he's back tracking like a DC politician.
The BS about tougher schedule shows how chickenshit she is. Can you imagine if one of us went on the Seattle or New England, board, started running our mouths about how much better our team was, was challenged to a best team record bet, and then started crying that we have a tougher schedule(which is always absurd). I hope Rectum was wearing a pad when she posted

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Mettenberger had more experience than Marcus Mariota. By your argument Zach should have been starting every game last year. I mean experience and all.....
Dude, let's be done with all this. Bottom line is this... Dax looks good in his pre-season starts, but that's all he's done. However, from one simple hit last night im pretty certain he will be playing regular seasons games at some point this year. Will see what the kid has then.

BTW, you're confusing experience with years in the league. A QB has to be good in the first place for experience to even amount to anything. There are so many aspects that go with experience I haven't the time to break it down for ya.

Laymans terms: Johnny's been married for 35 years and Billy's been married 15. Johnny has cheated with 4 other women and is verbally abusive to his wife. While Billy has been faithful and treats his wife with the respect she deserves. Class, Johnny has more experience at being married so who is the better husband... you see my point? Good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, let's be done with all this. Bottom line is this... Dax looks good in his pre-season starts, but that's all he's done. However, from one simple hit last night im pretty certain he will be playing regular seasons games at some point this year. Will see what the kid has then.

BTW, you're confusing experience with years in the league. A QB has to be good in the first place for experience to even amount to anything. There are so many aspects that go with experience I haven't the time to break it down for ya.

Laymans terms: Johnny's been married for 35 years and Billy's been married 15. Johnny has cheated with 4 other women and is verbally abusive to his wife. While Billy has been faithful and treats his wife with the respect she deserves. Class, Johnny has more experience at being married so who is the better husband... you see my point? Good.
:stfu:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will accept your terms if I can add a couple. The bet goes into effect after the 2nd game, period...meaning, if it is 2-0, then it's decided, and if it's 1-1, we go to point differential as tie breaker. Loser stays off the Hoop for the rest of both teams season...AND...if I lose, I stay off the Skins board and if you lose, you stay off the Cowboys board for 1 full year. If either guy tries to welch, Ford gives the perm ban.....
Bet???
Iron out a few details here: point differential in case of tie. Add up both scores from your team and post them against our two scores added together. Meaning skins 21 Cowpies 16/ skins 24 Cowpies 25... total= skins 45 Cowpies 41... so I would win... also Im not gonna go with a year away in the event of a loss. I agree with the duration of both teams season but the loser should be allowed to post before the start of a new season. I say loser be allowed to post again beginning of training camp the following year. Dem da terms. You in?

Not worried about losing just to let everyone know. If it happens Ill stay away while paying up. Pretty sure I can handle it as Im sure you will be OK as well. So let me know... it'll be fun either way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Layman's terms: you are stating that Romo, Sanchez and RGIII are much better QBs than Cousins. Maybe you are right after all...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iron out a few details here: point differential in case of tie. Add up both scores from your team and post them against our two scores added together. Meaning skins 21 Cowpies 16/ skins 24 Cowpies 25... total= skins 45 Cowpies 41... so I would win... also Im not gonna go with a year away in the event of a loss. I agree with the duration of both teams season but the loser should be allowed to post before the start of a new season. I say loser be allowed to post again beginning of training camp the following year. Dem da terms. You in?

Not worried about losing just to let everyone know. If it happens Ill stay away while paying up. Pretty sure I can handle it as Im sure you will be OK as well. So let me know... it'll be fun either way.
Loser stays off the hoop till the winners teams season is finished, but they have to stay off the other person's board till a year from today. That means, after Dallas is knocked out in the NFC championship, you can post anywhere but here.. unless you can find 5 people on the Cowboys board who will say they'd miss you, in which case you can post here when the Cowboys are knocked out. Take it or leave it Troll

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or, if you have any sack at all, you can take me up on overall team record...I mean, come on, all we have at QB is broken down Tony Romo and Dad Prescott H.O.F.(rookie), and a rookie RB and Redskins cast off RB....surely a team with the (overrated) great Kirk Cousins at QB shouldn't worry about strength of schedule when the other teams backfield is a broken-down QB and a bunch of rookies....either take the bet, or simply admit the Cowboys are the Skins Daddy...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Layman's terms: you are stating that Romo, Sanchez and RGIII are much better QBs than Cousins. Maybe you are right after all...

Come on, the burgandybitch wants to be done with this. Didn't that analogy get to your soul.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you have any sack at all, you can take me up on overall team record...I mean, come on, all we have at QB is broken down Tony Romo and Dad Prescott H.O.F.(rookie), and a rookie RB and Redskins cast off RB....surely a team with the (overrated) great Kirk Cousins at QB shouldn't worry about strength of schedule when the other teams backfield is a broken-down QB and a bunch of rookies....either take the bet, or simply admit the Cowboys are the Skins Daddy...

"You're" the one who came up with head 2 head bet and I agreed to it,,, now you're shimmying down the drainpipe faster than Romo got hurt last night trying to sneak away hoping nobody sees the fraud you really are crying bout over all again... make up your mind Seinfeld.

Listen, I think betting on these forum boards is silly anyway. Not gonna go back and forth with ya on trying to make a simple bet. You exhaust me... I'm done with the whole idea. Will just do bragging rights, but I'll tell ya what I will do.... gonna leave this board alone until we do meet week two. I'll drop in before the game wish you guys luck. Peace... until then.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you have any sack at all, you can take me up on overall team record...I mean, come on, all we have at QB is broken down Tony Romo and Dad Prescott H.O.F.(rookie), and a rookie RB and Redskins cast off RB....surely a team with the (overrated) great Kirk Cousins at QB shouldn't worry about strength of schedule when the other teams backfield is a broken-down QB and a bunch of rookies....either take the bet, or simply admit the Cowboys are the Skins Daddy...

"You're" the one who came up with head 2 head bet and I agreed to it,,, now you're shimmying down the drainpipe faster than Romo got hurt last night trying to sneak away hoping nobody sees the fraud you really are crying bout over all again... make up your mind Seinfeld.

Listen, I think betting on these forum boards is silly anyway. Not gonna go back and forth with ya on trying to make a simple bet. You exhaust me... I'm done with the whole idea. Will just do bragging rights, but I'll tell ya what I will do.... gonna leave this board alone until we do meet week two. I'll drop in before the game wish you guys luck. Peace... until then.
Well....bye

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And there it is folks, rep is a troll more than a fan. His primary purpose to be on the hoop is to troll before talking about his own team.