• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: America's Game of the week: Packers AT Cowboys 425 EST/FOX

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
920x920.jpg

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas need to learn it's lesson. Don't give Aaron Rogers 35 seconds if he needs a field goal to beat you, and don't give him over a minute if he needs a touchdown to beat you.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that defines the "best" in all the sports is that they win......... as in they have a trophy case filled with hardware to go along with their personal statistics.
I guess that means Dan Marino sucked. That Dan Fouts sucked. If Rogers had any of New England's good defenses, it would be Brady wishing he was Aaron with all his rings. It's just a fact that Brady had better TEAMS. Rogers is the better QB of the two.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Steven A. Smith keeps saying about Dallas. They are always just an accident waiting to happen.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that means Dan Marino sucked. That Dan Fouts sucked. If Rogers had any of New England's good defenses, it would be Brady wishing he was Aaron with all his rings. It's just a fact that Brady had better TEAMS. Rogers is the better QB of the two.

I like Aaron better, but it's a stretch to say he's outright better. Neither of them turns the ball over.......but Rodgers has had better WRs his entire career than Brady......Brady has made some scrubs into great players.

Both are fantastic.......can't lose with either one.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of them turns the ball over.......but Rodgers has had better WRs his entire career than Brady......Brady has made some scrubs into great players.

I dunno about that. Guys like Greg Jennings, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Davante Adams are more products of Rodgers abilities than talents themselves. Jordy Nelson is a solid receiver, but I certainly wouldn't put him in the class or Julio Jones/Antonio Brown or....Randy Moss. Brady has also had guys like Welker, who has been as productive as any of the GB guys, as well as Edelman, and now Brandin Cooks. Then we can go to the TE position....Gronk blows away anything Rodgers has had. Yes...I know...the injury factor is there.

Rodgers isn't head and shoulders the better player than Brady...they are the two best in the game...in that order though. When considering the overall surrounding talent throughout their careers - offense/defense/special teams - plus coaching - it's not even debatable. Brady has had far, FAR more surrounding him than Rodgers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about that. Guys like Greg Jennings, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Davante Adams are more products of Rodgers abilities than talents themselves. Jordy Nelson is a solid receiver, but I certainly wouldn't put him in the class or Julio Jones/Antonio Brown or....Randy Moss. Brady has also had guys like Welker, who has been as productive as any of the GB guys, as well as Edelman, and now Brandin Cooks. Then we can go to the TE position....Gronk blows away anything Rodgers has had. Yes...I know...the injury factor is there.

Rodgers isn't head and shoulders the better player than Brady...they are the two best in the game...in that order though. When considering the overall surrounding talent throughout their careers - offense/defense/special teams - plus coaching - it's not even debatable. Brady has had far, FAR more surrounding him than Rodgers.

100% correct

The myth that Brady has had a bunch of bums is actually proven wrong by statistical evidence, that many of those WR's had their best seasons NOT playing with Brady

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left both afternoon game (out here) at ha;f time and had to go see my dad for a mini-turkey dinner in his care facility.

Sea-LA were tied and Dallas was up 21-12?

I got home, both games were done but I didn't know the results. So turned PVR on to watch.

But first I made a fateful move to my fridge for a freezer mug. Yup, Dallas mug next up.

I proceeded to watch Dallas slide into the dumper and make a horrible 2nd down throw to kill the clock. Brutal.

As soon as I poured that first beer I knew they were dead.....

They learned nothing from last year. Any time is too much time for a Rodgers or a Brady.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite tea, "Aaron the Ball Out" has them both. Just traded for Adams 2 weeks ago. After that hit he took against the Bears, I though that I would have to drop him, but held on til Fridy and moved him into the starting lineup Oh, yeah

Sounds made up

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did only watch half the video so maybe he starts saying stupid shit later but the first half was the most rational I've ever heard him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did only watch half the video so maybe he starts saying stupid shit later but the first half was the most rational I've ever heard him.

He waited till the next day on his show when he said shit like, "Its ok because Dak had a better QBR than Rodgers, or "if Sean Lee had played"