• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you combine freedom of speech and social media there will always be people that take it too far, on both sides. Death threats towards Ware should not be tolerated, nor should some of the visceral reaction towards Sam. But what exactly does Newt expect to happen? Why is he only concerned with a few hand picked idiots on Twitter?

"Gays need to be more tolerant"? How about a lot of people on both sides need to be more tolerant? :rollseyes:

gays are already tolerated plenty. But some want tolerance to mean acceptance, which it doesn't.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gays are already tolerated plenty. But some want tolerance to mean acceptance, which it doesn't.

Yes, the hateful reaction towards Sam pales in comparison to that towards Ward. :rollseyes:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gayviolet.gif

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody expected your reading comprehension to be at a third-grade level, princess.

I don't get it... You are calling him a bigot for not accepting the homosexual lifestyle yet you are calling him a princess which is a derogatory term often used to describe a homosexual man. I have run into this all my life. As an African American, I have heard people say they hate racism but use racist terms when referring to others who do not agree with their opinion.

I just think people should be more sensitive to the words they speak/write.

If he doesn't like the homosexual lifestyle, who cares? It is his opinion. Move on.

BTW, I do agree that it is no big deal (the kiss). Hell, I have family members who are homosexual and it is perfectly acceptable to us. However, I don't care to see it just like I don't want to see some guy smooching his girlfriend. To me, I just want to watch football, whether the guys are gay or straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it... You are calling him a bigot for not accepting the homosexual lifestyle yet you are calling him a princess which is a derogatory term often used to describe a homosexual man. I have run into this all my life. As an African American, I have heard people say they hate racism but use racist terms when referring to others who do not agree with their opinion.

I just think people should be more sensitive to the words they speak/write.

If he doesn't like the homosexual lifestyle, who cares? It is his opinion. Move on.

BTW, I do agree that it is no big deal (the kiss). Hell, I have family members who are homosexual and it is perfectly acceptable to us. However, I don't care to see it just like I don't want to see some guy smooching his girlfriend. To me, I just want to watch football, whether the guys are gay or straight.

Just trying to get his goat. I do, however, not agree that pantywaist 'men' have to be gay or really that there is any correlation. They're just needy, self-involved and useless like most princesses.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to get his goat. I do, however, not agree that pantywaist 'men' have to be gay or really that there is any correlation. They're just needy, self-involved and useless like most princesses.

Your ignorance has been revealed by your own stupidity......:clap: