• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the problem you lie. For example you claimed Shug Jordan was a wife beater and could not produce ONE shred of evidence to back that up and have proven time and time again that you will post anything to troll if it is real or imaginary.

Therefore link or no one is going to take you seriously.

That was common knowledge a couple of years ago Froggy. Jump Froggy, JUMP.

More thuggery as Auburn players "allegedly" use racial slurs and threaten a girl | Capstone Report

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we have all heard worse.

But talking like that to someone on twitter that he assumed was a kid is a bit on the poor taste side. But you have admitted that already at least.

I don't think any punishment should be handed down. Of course not. But certainly the obligatory "cultural diversity" session is in order.:rollseyes:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But talking like that to someone on twitter that he assumed was a kid is a bit on the poor taste side. But you have admitted that already at least.

I don't think any punishment should be handed down. Of course not. But certainly the obligatory "cultural diversity" session is in order.:rollseyes:

Oh you can bet if I am coach he closes his twitter account, has to take a cultural diversity course and reports his status to me each week while in the class. I want to try and make this young man a project to hopefully change his thinking.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is wrong for even making the thing public and letting his emotions get the better of him, not because of any "racism". He didn't even say cracker or honky.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people don't know what real racism looks like. If you ever hear a real racist talk, you'll want to punch them in the face.

I'm not talking about just some stupid person who says some racist slang, especially out of anger. I mean a real and actual racist that really believes they are a superior race and all that. They will try to act like they are all scientific and all that.

Like the character in django unchained that Leo DiCaprio plays. That kind of shit. The "logic" they try to use will piss you off.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HooplaCFB. I just took a big dump. Dont be jelly. Gotz mad BM skilz. #blunkin.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you can bet if I am coach he closes his twitter account, has to take a cultural diversity course and reports his status to me each week while in the class. I want to try and make this young man a project to hopefully change his thinking.

A couple of hours with the strength and conditioning coach would do him some good as well. Those fuckers come up with evil crap to do to wayward players.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of hours with the strength and conditioning coach would do him some good as well. Those fuckers come up with evil crap to do to wayward players.

I'm sure Coach Cochran could make him wish he was dead. YEAH YEAH YEEEAAAAH!

[YOUTUBE]/JVFl0j8mwPs[/YOUTUBE]

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet people still get dumber and dumber

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon me for being a buzz kill here, I mean I love a good bama melt down as much as the next guy, but this wasn't the real amari cooper.

This @amaricooper impostor has been saying outrageous things in his name for a couple of years now and it seems various Bama fanboi sites try to sweep up the mess every time. A simple google and 20 seconds to browse it found the truth.

His real twitter account is @amaricooper9
https://twitter.com/AmariCooper9

I'm still laughing at the reactions by the bama brain trust (and I use that term loosely of course lol) up here. Funny ass shit no doubt.

Let me be clear here...

IT WAS AN IMPOSTOR. NOT THE REAL DUDE.

Carry on. Don't let the truth interfere with a good fight.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read all of this. The same thing happened to him after the Sugar Bowl. It was all fake just like this.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read all of this. The same thing happened to him after the Sugar Bowl. It was all fake just like this.

Yeah, that was one of the links I came across. Same twitter account causing it. Wonder why they can't get Twitter to do something about it after all this time.

I lol'ed though that it was so easy to find it was a fake account and yet we had a bama apologist tell this thread they did a google for him and found nothing about it. They try to defend something indefensible and then fail at simple google searches. :yahoo:

Some days this board delivers.

:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my original post of "much ado about nothing" fits perfectly then.:lol:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon me for being a buzz kill here, I mean I love a good bama melt down as much as the next guy, but this wasn't the real amari cooper.

This @amaricooper impostor has been saying outrageous things in his name for a couple of years now and it seems various Bama fanboi sites try to sweep up the mess every time. A simple google and 20 seconds to browse it found the truth.

His real twitter account is @amaricooper9
https://twitter.com/AmariCooper9

I'm still laughing at the reactions by the bama brain trust (and I use that term loosely of course lol) up here. Funny ass shit no doubt.

Let me be clear here...

IT WAS AN IMPOSTOR. NOT THE REAL DUDE.

Carry on. Don't let the truth interfere with a good fight.
Damn you and your common sense for ruining all the fun!