• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you Bama fans that think I'm a Bama hater, you're mistaken. Nothing but respect on this end, and 99 percent of the gents on this site have been class acts so I have no reason to hate. Just thought it was funny b/c I've seen Nebraska players do the same thing and the end result is being decapitated by the head coach.

Bo and Nick are not so different in that respect :D

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you Bama fans that think I'm a Bama hater, you're mistaken. Nothing but respect on this end, and 99 percent of the gents on this site have been class acts so I have no reason to hate. Just thought it was funny b/c I've seen Nebraska players do the same thing and the end result is being decapitated by the head coach.

Bo and Nick are not so different in that respect :D

Nice save!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL a little, but i checked followers and bio before I did anything. This dude had EVERYONE fooled. 50k followers compared to the real AC's 12k.

I would imagine that most, if not all, of those followers of the impostor are in on the joke. If you hate bama and love to see people making them look bad you just might follow this idiot. Unless you are saying there are fifty thousand dumb ass bama fans. If so then carry on.

:pop2:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine that most, if not all, of those followers of the impostor are in on the joke. If you hate bama and love to see people making them look bad you just might follow this idiot. Unless you are saying there are fifty thousand dumb ass bama fans. If so then carry on.

:pop2:

I didn't follow him. I saw an NU recruit respond to this imposter's tweet where he said something like "do your thing man you're a boss, these kids don't even know." So I clicked on the tweet and he was calling someone a "booty dick lovin faggot" or something like that. Checked the timeline, his bio, and how many followers he had and it looked legit.

I was like if a Nebraska player did this on twitter he might actually be kicked off of the team. If it had actually been him, he would have been so fucked.

For the Bama fans who immediately came to his defense and said it wasn't a big deal... I genuinely feel bad for you.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter is so stupid.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't follow him. I saw an NU recruit respond to this imposter's tweet where he said something like "do your thing man you're a boss, these kids don't even know." So I clicked on the tweet and he was calling someone a "booty dick lovin faggot" or something like that. Checked the timeline, his bio, and how many followers he had and it looked legit.

I was like if a Nebraska player did this on twitter he might actually be kicked off of the team. If it had actually been him, he would have been so fucked.

For the Bama fans who immediately came to his defense and said it wasn't a big deal... I genuinely feel bad for you.

Come live in the south and see what some people call real racism and you will understand why some said what they said. Words are just that, words and really other than using the term black ****as and calling someone a whiteboy, it was pretty much conversations you could hear in a high school on any given day. Sadly this is the type of generation some of us have raised and it will only get worse. Yes Virginia, racism is alive and well even today.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If getting called "white boy" is that offensive to you, then you are a pussy.