• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfullly i can see where anyone living in Cali could be broke with some of the high prices on shit they have out there.

True story, My dad was offered a job out there and he told them he might take it if he could live in the same square footage out there he had in Georgia. His house was 3400 sq. ft. The same home in Cali was 1.9 million 25 years ago and his home cost him 225,000 to build and was on 3 acres with a huge pool. Could not get that in Cali for what he paid, so he didnt go.

My home is so overpriced @ 450k that is ridiculous. I can't even imagine Cali.

Early on for a couple years I had a very difficult time making mortgage payments. The house is nice but by no means extravagant.

Rent on a standard 2 bed apt is 1300 here in Beaverton. Just looked for my son as he Will be on his own next year. Unbelievable.

Seattle is even higher than West Portland areas.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Early on for a couple years I had a very difficult time making mortgage payments. The house is nice but by no means extravagant.

Rent on a standard 2 bed apt is 1300 here in Beaverton. Just looked as my so. Will be on his own next year. Unbelievable.

The entire fucking area is super over-priced and the market is really strong now, I have to imagine it's a bubble. I'm seriously considering moving out of state because of how expensive property is here. I spent 4 years in California for law school, but homes there are just as expensive and I'd have to deal with a state income tax on top of it. For what a decent house in the Seattle area cost you, you could get a mansion in Texas and save an extra $100,000.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rent on a standard 2 bed apt is 1300 here in Beaverton. Just looked for my son as he Will be on his own next year. Unbelievable.

And in NC I rent my 2 bedroom home that was built in the 1930's but recently renovated for around $700 a month and it has a private drive, half acre lot, 1 car garage and 2 pecan trees that produce like crazy every other year.

My house in Georgia on the lake is just over 3000 sq ft and its valued at under 400K right now. A few years back it was over 750K but the bottom has dropped out and is not looking to recover.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People in this area have had their homes literally double in value over the past 3 years

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no, he said "white boy".

panic.gif

Just say "boy" towards a black person and you'll get an earful.

I was really amazed to see your comments about how his/hackers words weren't on the lines of racism.

If any white player were to actually speak in those terms he would be shipped out the next morning.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in this area have had their homes literally double in value over the past 3 years

While mine is almost worth half:L

Something is not right here. I got over 2 acres, a boat dock with lift, a 36 x 36 2 door shed to put the truck, boat and golf cart in. A 1 door shed for the tractor and lawnmowers, 1000 sq ft mother in law apartment tacked on to that building. Then the house itself which has a big 1 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, den, living room, dining room, screened in back porch and a huge deck. Cant sell it for what it should be worth and i wont take less until i get destitute...which aint happening.:yahoo:

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While mine is almost worth half:L

Something is not right here. I got over 2 acres, a boat dock with lift, a 36 x 36 2 door shed to put the truck, boat and golf cart in. A 1 door shed for the tractor and lawnmowers, 1000 sq ft mother in law apartment tacked on to that building. Then the house itself which has a big 1 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, den, living room, dining room, screened in back porch and a huge deck. Cant sell it for what it should be worth and i wont take less until i get destitute...which aint happening.:yahoo:

that's what happens when the population increases 50% in less than 4 years

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what happens when the population increases 50% in less than 4 years

The county I live in has less than 2200 full time residents and 105 of us pay 78% of the county taxes. We all live on the lake and the rest are pretty much wards of the state or have very low paying jobs. I like my house for its location and solitude, but i would love it if some industry would move into the area to help bring up the prices some so i can unload it and buy property elsewhere.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None taken bro :suds:

Anyone who would do that to a 19 year old kid is really fucked up in the head though, seriously.

Considering the same account has been doing this to this kid for more than a year I'd bet it's a barner. Only they would obsess over a bama kid that hard and be that big of a dick.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the same account has been doing this to this kid for more than a year I'd bet it's a barner. Only they would obsess over a bama kid that hard and be that big of a dick.

According to an article I read, the compliance department at Alabama has had this account shut down 3 times already and it keeps getting set back up somehow.

And i dont know, LSU obsesses over Bama pretty hard also. But your right, it is probably a barner. I would gladly track him down if they would let me, we could post his personal information including his home address, phone numbers(s), work...it would be fun to watch the meltdown he would have.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to move after reading this. Nike and Intel campuses everywhere where I live probably is the cause of overpriced houses.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in NC I rent my 2 bedroom home that was built in the 1930's but recently renovated for around $700 a month and it has a private drive, half acre lot, 1 car garage and 2 pecan trees that produce like crazy every other year.

My house in Georgia on the lake is just over 3000 sq ft and its valued at under 400K right now. A few years back it was over 750K but the bottom has dropped out and is not looking to recover.
One woud think you would know exactly how much you rent it for, not "around".

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One woud think you would know exactly how much you rent it for, not "around".

Depends on the renter and the going rate at the time. 3 years ago it was 650, now its 700 and if the housing market stays low and rental market stays high i might get as much as 800 next time. Also changes based on if they have pets. The around was used to encompass all of that fluctuation and ad-on as its never been the same amount when its rented to each different renter.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real Amari Cooper:

" Here is a brief report from someone who knows regarding summer pass skels. Some of you already know some of this but there is a bit of new info. First, Amari is leading, mostly by his hard work ethic, but now also verbally."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just say "boy" towards a black person and you'll get an earful.

I was really amazed to see your comments about how his/hackers words weren't on the lines of racism.

If any white player were to actually speak in those terms he would be shipped out the next morning.

Yes, if any white player did that it would be all crazy and what not. I agree.

But it's all PC liberal bullshit when it happens that way. And while some people might want to see it reversed the other way to make a point, IMO it would just be more PC liberal bullshit.

People who say "racist" things backed in emotion/anger do not phase me at all. I know real racism and I know real racist. The guy who starts talking about genetics and how some race is superior and all that stupid crap - that is what gets my attention.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you feel like a dumbass now.

:laugh3:

LOL a little, but i checked followers and bio before I did anything. This dude had EVERYONE fooled. 50k followers compared to the real AC's 12k.